Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: lakshyam

Yes Ranu...you are right... I thought the same...Poor Tulasi she is so sweet and innocent...that she even dont want GW to commit suicide and ready to forgive that stupid lady...appo how can she be angry with TA...who is everything for her...

Tulasi will even forgive people who have done only bad things for her...TA has done so much to her...she has already forgiven TA ... Loosu Thualsi...and this is what makes me get super mad at  TA as how he can be so rude to such an innocent Tulasi...

I agree with you both. He is doing it for something else, maybe to cure Charu, dunno but, whether acting or not, THEY HAVE TO JUSTIFY HIS ACTS TOWARDS THULS. 

I think the dream scene wont happen in real, TA wont ask sorry like this. He even cried that his mom and sis betrayed him with 4 laks nu, so he hurted Thulasi very much, he wont ask sorry just like that and say DONT TALK ABOUT THAT ANYMORE IT MAKES ME SAD. If this is the case, Thendralians will boil😑 I hope the Team will justify his actss and let TA cry koncham, he need to suffer lil bit too, but still im still saying he is more poor than ThulsπŸ˜”πŸ˜†
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
sowjanya32 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great Updation:
Yesterday, Episode started with a bang...
Wow its GP who rocked the show...
SQ was a rat in the hands of a cat...
She knows all happenings where by she pretends to be proper where by she has made a work of..
"Velila pora onaane shirtkulla vittukutaa"///...
Now she has got red-handed no way to escape...
GP has spoke clearly wat is gonna happen...
Now the future of SQ is to live with her truthful mom all day long...
Wow the last part was simply awesome.
Actually it is wat the story all about...
Anything can happen in a dream...
Soon this will turn into reality..
T&T forever...
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

I agree with you both. He is doing it for something else, maybe to cure Charu, dunno but, whether acting or not, THEY HAVE TO JUSTIFY HIS ACTS TOWARDS THULS. 

It is highly impossible that he is acting just to cure C. Its evident from GP's talks he has not talked to TA about her. As far as Joseph is concerned he doesn't know she is physco. He will be just thinking she is a cheapo lusting a married guy. How do you think TA would have come to know?

Though anyone in TA's position would have suspected her long back. She behaves weird every time he praise T profusely. She fainted at his house the day she tried to degrade T's cooking skills as she couldn't take the failure. Even recently at Bangalore when he praised T in the restaurant she couldn't digest it and left abruptly without any manners saying she has headache.

She needs medical assistance immediately. If CT shows something dumb like that I would be super pissed. TA is no god to cure her.
Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi Akka for your lovely update πŸ€—.

It was a nice episode. I loved the scene in GP's house.  How dare this SQ to support her mom eventhough she is a supporter of Charu Aunty too πŸ˜‘🀒. Hope she is there always once GP takes her to her mommy's house 😈. Please no return for her to her inlaws' house πŸ˜.

Awww T&T scene was chweet and cute πŸ˜³. Awww a card full of sorry 😍. This is not enough for viewers to forgive you Mr. TA πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†...maybe more than enough for your wifey to melt down for you . We need more of this Sorry 😍 and that too not by writing...but through words 😍. But never ever with a hidden face earthquake-cry like last time when you caught your criminal sister and mommy darlings .

But poor Thuls πŸ€—...still expects her hubby to return to her . This scene shows that Thuls will forgive him within a second πŸ˜³...loose ponnu . 

Ufff...happy that i watched T&T scene before watching TMS scene as per my sisies request...illena i would have cried for T&T's scene πŸ˜­πŸ˜›. But as usual T&T scene was very cute 😳.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gunz.

Ufff...happy that i watched T&T scene before watching TMS scene as per my sisies request...illena i would have cried for T&T's scene πŸ˜­πŸ˜›. But as usual T&T scene was very cute 😳.

See how nice we areπŸ˜ƒ Inimel u will complain about us or say ah we are bad damaging u nu😑Hahahaha, appo vaikuren naan panjayattu in IFπŸ€£πŸ˜† Like Lav, Guns is also locked in our paasamπŸ˜†πŸ€—
sobeys thumbnail
Wat an episode a good way to end the week. GP scene was the BEST I loved every single nose cut and questions something all thendral fans have been waiting to ask this SQ for a long time. Wow how can this girl after hearing wat T has done for her just stand there and not feel bad for a second for wat she did !! GP is the only person who I think will help show Charus true face and he's the only to help reunite our beloved T&TA !! Well the T&T scene was cute but the ending was so unexpected wow TA did look scary!! I am waiting anxiously for this GW vs.GP scene and for Charus climax I hope by this is the last few weeks for her!! Can't wait for update and PRomo!!!
viswai123 thumbnail
My picks for today..

Pick 1 - Patti... radiating as always with +ve energy. Let any thing happen, she will pick +ve things from it and make T feel better. What a guardian angel she has been all through T's life.

Pick 2 - GP... again proved he is the most sensible, balanced man in the family. He never lets emotions to rule him. The way he handled Lavanya was awesome. He sensed she could probably involved based on her actions. I saw that part twice. Loved it.

I totally hated the dream. Both usually have great chemistry. There wasn't any in TA though T was innocent as always. It looked as if he was faking. May be that was the intention... but serously that was no relief for me for missing beautiful T and T scenes for a while. I happily settle down for  the old TT videos from youtube.
jinju thumbnail
I completely agree with you.

Yeah it looked too artificial and we could sense immediately that its a dream. I hope when they get united K doesn't disappoint us. It should be intense.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update lakshmi...rofl ur side comments for dream are super..reflected our minds too...
Undoubtedly star of the day was GP...good one by him and good lock to lavanya too...my doubt is when nitish can think so much about C's present condition why not ta and GP...GP pointed out two ways - one is ta knowing about kp and his company is fraud but same time told c cannot be caught this way...secondly, they can talk to Ta and explain about C and also pointed out that TA might not blv as he might think T as the reason behind it...he wantedly made lavanya lock in the issue and he slightly got doubts about lav too...anycase he knows these matters would go to GW ad to C...so for C..TA does not know anything as of now,which is what C/TA needs too if TA is acting...
They have nicely put it in a way that TA has to learn himself from C's mouth and anyother way is quiet impoosible here...I somehow feel periappa is giving a chance to GW and lav to change their ideas and same time stopping C to proceed into worst stage...removing GW from C's picture - does GP thinks its possible??? what if GW challenge to GP that she is like that...wont lav escape by saying against GW but same time supporting C from behind??...GP cannot threaten GW with lav issue as again nitish might thk lav is not invloved...sigh...this conf with GW is no use at all...we know GW wont accept T...so why expect unnecessarily...
Are they testing viewers pulse - what if TA asks sorry and T forgiving him immediately...that is ABSURD...If T does that for a sorry ,she is the nuts of all for what he spoke to her earlier...and TA will take her for granted at any stage in life and commit more mistakes and T's life will be a more messed up one ...plus viewers wil never get the feeling of the bond T and T had earlier and will be looking for every single chance when they will break up next...hope they dont show like this...if he s really not acting and asks a sorry..she better accept his apology and send him back and look at her work without going behind him and shd not agree to go with him atleast...lets see..sigh...they will lose the grip in the show if its like this...sigh
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Now the doubts of all - i agree with GP that he cannot talk to TA with his reasons??? According to his reasoning...okie fine,agreed...but why has GP not decided to take up the issue with the doctor or consult with him what can be done next??? this is a biggest loop hole here...i wonder if they want us to think doctor can be met only with C or what...GP met doctor earlier too all alone and updated about her behaviour and took further steps without her knowledge...why not now?? stating all the problems and her behaviour at present???? this question is unanswered...lets see...if he decides to sort out C's issues by talking to GW why not to doctor???? doesnt that solve his issue than talking to doctor than to GW at this stage on a high priority basis?? Edited by shubba - 12 years ago