Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

These are the pictures of this Niyati khanna's Twitter profile. Weird πŸ€” according to Mahek fans she's right in the middle of showbiz, how about some photos? at least of herselfπŸ˜•

I'm no fan of PB at all, she's obsessed, she's controlling and very childish to be doing all what she's doing on Twitter. She got only one gud thing to appreciate, her unconditional loyalty.

I don't know who Sonia Singh is, I don't know whether these two ladies tell the truth or lie. But at least these two woman exist.Sonia Singh has a mother and the mother has a Birthday, irrespective of whatever these woman are up to.

And this Niyati khanna? does she even exist? where's the proof?

I had a conversation wd this person on Twitter y.day because of all the tweets she wrote y.day I thought she will have answers to all questions that may follow BUT she/he didn't seem to like anyone questioning her/him.

IF she has a valid list of all votes as she tweeted why can't she file a case against the responsible party? Its actually  big deal and she'll get lotta publicity if she does that. But why she doesn't?
All facts and figures and texts and letters and everything she has tweeted up til now are mere tweets. where are the proof?

All I got from her/him was " I don't like your you DP, I don't like to talk to you, don't fight with me, be real" 🀒 ( not the exact tweet)

So all Mahekians continue to blindly follow this figure behind a keyboard and what she/he says, Others with brains, decide for yourself.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Maureen..U r right...Nothing is clear about her yet. So how can she be trustworthy?πŸ˜•
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OMG!!! The non-players hv suddenly got so much of prominence.

Me too don't know who dis Niyati Khanna is, but since u mentioned Sonia in ur post nd u acknowledge tht she's  real person nd dis same Sonia is tweeting Niyati. So most of us don't know who Niyati is, but she must be a real person. BTW first Sonia was wid PB, but now it seems der's been a twist nd she's now wid Niyati.

I doubt any of these daily soap writers can come up wid so much of twists nd turns nd drama dat is now happening between these twittering twitters.πŸ˜†
ravishin_dude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rheaaa

She rocks yaar maureenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

now bye bye maureen

As far as I understand, her life is Twitter, Mahek and [Pooja Bedi, Sky] abuse :D
ravishin_dude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rheaaa

you have a problemπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BUT WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, I WILL BE FAIR. I AM 100 PERCENT SURE NIYATI IS A  FAKE ACCOUNT..I SPIED ON HER AND EVEN HER FACEBOOK HAS 1 PICTURE, THE SAME ONE AS TWITTER. so she is fake

Hehe :-) Mereko kya problem ho sakti hai dear ... Sirf rai diya hai .. Fake ho ya na ho, koi farak nahin padta ...

Life to aage padi hai :-)
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssshhh

OMG!!! The non-players hv suddenly got so much of prominence.

Me too don't know who dis Niyati Khanna is, but since u mentioned Sonia in ur post nd u acknowledge tht she's  real person nd dis same Sonia is tweeting Niyati. So most of us don't know who Niyati is, but she must be a real person. BTW first Sonia was wid PB, but now it seems der's been a twist nd she's now wid Niyati.

I doubt any of these daily soap writers can come up wid so much of twists nd turns nd drama dat is now happening between these twittering twitters.πŸ˜†

That's y I said I don't know if any of these ppl are telling the truth of lying but at least PB and Sonia does exist.
i thought she was for real...god cannot believe anything these days
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravishin_dude

As far as I understand, her life is Twitter, Mahek and [Pooja Bedi, Sky] abuse :D

And also praise salman.
maybe, she thought this will get her close to salmanπŸ˜†
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Alright, lets put things straight, shall we?

Pooja Bedi exists... no one has confusion about that. 

Sonia Singh_Forbes exists, Maureen (TM) also acknowledges that. Pooja Bedi and Aakashdeep Sehgal have also acknowledged that. 

Now, lets come to the final part... Niyati Khanna. Whether she exists. Here's what can prove that she is indeed real. 

@SoniaSin_ForbesSonia Singh
@NiyatiKhanna82 dinner tonite at my place???...call me when u wake up sleeping beauty :)..need to plan :)

SoniaSin_Forbes, who is REAL and EXISTING person, inviting Niyati Khanna for dinner. Unless SoniaSin_Forbes is inviting a non-existent person, Niyati Khanna is very much a REAL PERSON. 

Also, SoniaSin_Forbes seems to know Niyati. 

@SoniaSin_ForbesSonia Singh
@farahshah6 yes she is my mirror image.very hard working & jovial & very down 2 earth wid her head firm on her shoulder@NiyatiKhanna82

Why trust if SoniaSin_Forbes is real? Well, PoojaBedi and Aakash both acknowledge that she is a real person who exists. Unless Pooja Bedi and Aakash are lying and claiming Sonia exists, then its a deeper problem. 

So, there is NO REASON to doubt whether Niyati is real... but if someone HATES Mahek... then it makes perfect sense... Niyati supports Mahek and everyone supporting Mahek is automatically a Mahekian and a trouble maker. And all Mahekians are nameless and fake PR agent accounts who do not exist in reality, Isn't it? 

It is becoming too hard to digest the fact that the runner-up has more fans that the winner... not just on IF but on almost all the online places. Isn't it?
Edited by tj_mum - 12 years ago
Well Said Tj

and My question is Why are you all still bothered with Niyati Khanna? Why? It's not like your negative opinion about her will really affect her life.

Leave her alone. If she is bashing Sky and Pooja Bedi so openly, then she has the guts.

When Mahekians from Canada and USA bashed Pooja Bedi, We were threatened that Cyber Cops will get us πŸ˜†

Niyati lives in Mumbai, not far from Pooja Bedi at all. Pooja can take action against her if only pooja doesn't fear her but seems like Pooja Bedi does fear Niyati... therefore, Niyati Khanna is legit.

Anyways, Good Luck finding out if she is real or not.