NEW ARTICLE-Language is not a barrier for Arya

-DramaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Language is not a barrier for Shraddha Arya

Shraddha Arya

From sharing screen space with stalwart like Amitabh Bachchan in Nishabd to shaking her legs with heartthrob Shahid Kapoor in Paathshaala, Zee Cinestar Ki Khoj contestant Shraddha Arya  has come a long way.

The actress, who has acted in many movies down South, recently made her small screen debut with Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's Main Laxmi Tere Angaan Ki  on Life OK. And she is on cloud nine right now as she has finally fulfilled her parents' long awaiting desire.

"My parents and close relatives kept complaining that I appear only in South movies. They always wanted to see me being part of a Hindi show or a movie. Hence, I took up Main Laxmi'" informs beautiful Shraddha.

But why did she opt for television after featuring in so many movies. Usually one prefers to traverse the other way around. "As I said, my family and relatives wanted to see me doing something in Hindi. This is one reason. On top of that, I don't have a strong network in Bollywood and I knew I would not bag a meaty role in a movie. But most importantly, i loved the character of Laxmi and it is very similar to me in real life," Shraddha goes on to say.

As mentioned, Shraddha has shared screen space with Amitabh Bachchan inNishabd 'she played Big B's daughter Revathy. And she says that she will cherish the experience forever.

"Amitabh sir is not an actor but a living legend. Nishabd was a great learning experience and apart from acting, I understood the meaning of the word humility. I still remember when I performed an emotional scene; he came up to me and appreciated my work in spite of being such a big star."

Coming back to television, Shraddha is currently enjoying acting in Main Laxmi' though she feels, "working in a film is really tough and comparatively, television is a more relaxed medium."

Finally, she concludes by stating that language has never been a barrier for her as she "understands the emotions properly and then delivers the lines."

You are quite a professional, Shraddha. Have a great year ahead!!!

plz hit the like button

Edited by -ArHi- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
 hey same article piche bhi hai na??? where she talks about how she made ulta transition from movies to tv??? 😳

-DramaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: flutterby

hey same article piche bhi hai na??? where she talks about how she made ulta transition from movies to tv??? 😳

yea. plz hit the like button for my hard work
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
c is such a cutiepie,.i think d article is posted b4,...!
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow!!!!!!
Didn't know she was in a movie!!!!
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome article.. thaanks for sharing