desigirl_18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Back with another OS guys!! Kind of lots of wishful thinking but couldn't help itπŸ˜†

A few days before the sangeet.

Akash: Bhai aap dance karengay na?

Arnav: I don't know Akash you know mujhey yeh sab pasand nahi

NK: Oh come on Nanav yaad hai tum bachpan mein kitna acha dance karthi thi

Akash: Karthay they, NK bhai. And haan bhai please aapko dance karna parega.

Arnav: Akash I really don't think I..

NK: Phir toh mujhey lagtha hai mujhe Khushi ji ki team pe jana perega, woh toh bohut acha dance karthi hai (he said daydreaming about Khushi)

Akash: Haan bhai agar humari taraf se koi dance nahi karega toh phir Khushi ji toh jeet hi jayegi.

Arnav: Toh tum karlena na.

Akash: Bhai par mera toh competition Payal ji ke saath hoga na, he said getting all shy.😳

NK: Chalo Khushi ji ke against main karloonga dance, waisay toh main cha raha tha hum partners ho, par Khushi ji gareeb ho mere liye yeh hi kafi hai.

Akash: Gareeb nahi kareeb.

Arnav was burning with anger and jealousy hearing NK speak like that about Khushi.😑

Arnav: Ok fine, I'll dance!! NK you don't need to dance with Khushi.

NK: But but I really wanted to.

Akash: NK bhaiya aap buaji ji ke saath kar liye ga!! πŸ˜‰

Arnav and Akash smirked remembering how NK had given roses to Buaji.πŸ˜†

So it was decided that Arnav would dance and the practice began

Day of Sangeet (focus mainly on ArHi)

Khushi entered wearing the most gorgeous saree ever

Arnav couldn't stop staring at her and was left agape as Khushi entered.

Arnav was looking super handsome as always but especially today as he was dressed very different from his usual formal self

As their eyes met Khushi couldn't help but stare at him from head to toe as well

They were ready for the dance off'

Khushi started off singing and dancing to the song Lal Dupatta

She put a lal chunri over her red sari on her head and started to sing the song facing her jeeji

Laal dupattaLaal dupatta ud gaya re bairi hawa ke jhonke se - 2 She then walked over to Akash and nudged his shoulder as she sang the next few lines while Akash smiled at a blushing Payal. Mujhko piya ne dekh liya haai re dhoke seManaake mujhe dil dega voh, magar meri jaan lega voh - 2  Khushi covered her face fully with the dupatta and then threw it away and it landed right on Arnav's face. As Arnav moved the dupatta from his face they shared an eye lock and Arnav was totally mesmerized yet again by Khushi's beauty

The girl's sides turn ends and NK continuing with the dupatta theme gets his chance to dance and sing with Khushi as Arnav is still too lost in thought to realize it is their turn.

NK sings:

Oye kudiye oye kudiye tere tan se fisal na jaaye 
Oye kudiye oye kudiye tere tan se fisal na jaaye 

Tera lal dupatta malmal ka
Tera lal dupatta malmal ka

As he is singing this he is pulling on the lal dupatta Khushi is wearing and Khushi is laughing and singing along raising Arnav's anger to no bounds.😑

Oye mundiya oye mundiay seene se nikal na jaaye
Oye mundiya oye mundiay seene se nikal na jaaye
Armaan tere dil paagal ka
Armaan tere dil paagal ka

Arnav had had enough of all this NK and Khushi and he decides to show Khushi what he is all about'.

As soon as Arnav enters the spotlight all these girls, some from the office and others that are friends of Akash and Arnav enter and surround him.

Song that plays in the back

As the girls are all over ASR Khushi starts feeling uncomfortable and wants to get up and grab them off of him right that moment.

Kahin zulf ka baadal o hoKahin rangni aanchal aa haaKahin honth gulabi o hoKahin chaal sharaabi aa haaKahin aankh mein jaadu o hoKahin jism ki khushboo aa haaKahin narm nigaahein o hoKahin gori baahein aa haa  And then Arnva stares right into Khushi's eyes and sings''..
Haan yahan kadam kadam par laakhon haseenayein hainHum magar yeh dil ka tofa dene usay aayein hainWoh ladki jo sabse alag hai Woh ladki jo sabse alag hai Woh ladki jo sabse alag hai Woh ladki jo sabse alag hai 😳

Khushi is shocked at this song and starts to blush and then Arnav turns around and points at Payal. He then grabs Akash to the floor and makes him sing with him pointing at Payal but looking at Khushi:

Woh ladki jo sabse alag hai'Woh ladki jo sabse alag hai..

Till now the whole competition is a tie and the last round of the game is a dance off on both sides and whoever falls or leaves their designated circle first loses.

The song starts to play with Arnav in the center on the boys side and Khushi in the center on the girl's side:

Ladkon ki ungli pe
Naache hai zamaana
Oh..
Ladkon ki ungli pe
Naache hai zamana
Simple yeh funda hai
Kudiyon ko batana
Lute nahi lut jaaye
Jeete nahi pat jaaye

Kudiyaan hai jebon mein rakh le
Kudiyaan nu thug le, thug le
Thug le thug le thug le

Thug le, thug le, thug le

Then the girl's side with Khushi replies:

Ladkon ko lagta hai
Easy jeet jaana
Hey..Oh
Ladkon ko lagta hai
Easy jeet jaana
Iss baar unko
hara ke hai dikhana
Badi badi haanke hai
Yunhi hawa phaanke hai
Jebe bhari khali hai akalein

Mundeyaan nu thug le, thug le
Thug le thug le thug le

Thug le, thug le, thug le

Thug le '..

The song goes on like this and Arnav whose eyes are on Khushi sees that she is about to faint.. There are a lot of people crowding her on her side and it seems that she is having a hard time catching her breath with all the fast dancing she is doing.

Just as Khushi is about to fall to the floor amongst all the people that are too lost in their dancing Arnav rushes over to her side and holds her up in his arms almost hugging her lest she falls.

Arnav: Khushi, Khushi tum theek ho?

Khushi: Hmm, aap she says looking into Arnav's eyes, aap ne toh kaha tha aap ab humein nahi girnay se bachayengay? Aur aap yahan kyun aye, aisay toh aap haar jayengay.

Arnav: Khushi haar jeet se zyada important mere liye tum ho, aur waisay bhi kabhi kabhi haar mein bhi jeet mil hi jaati hai, jaisay mujhey milgayi tumhey apni bahon mein paake.

Khushi blushed at Arnav's remarks.

Arnav: Chalo main tumhare liye paani lata hoon, lagtha hai tumne jeetne ke chakar main pure din kuch nahi khaya..

Khushi stared at him in awe,

Arnav looked back at her beautiful eyes: Waisay ek baat kahoon Khushi..tum sach main sab se alag ho😳 

And they both snuck away into the kitchen πŸ˜‰

Do like/leave you comments guys i tried to make it fun with the songs, sorry if they weren't good ones😳

PS: After watching today's epi, i'm having a feeling that maybe Khushi won't winπŸ˜† but oh well who knows!!πŸ˜•

Edited by desigirl_18 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanj1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Nice OS! It was really cute and most importantly Shyam free! πŸ˜†
I would really like it if it actually happens in the serial!
Awesome work! πŸ˜ƒ

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Cute & I am sure even aft the Raizada family ll b clueless bt ARHI πŸ˜†
spoorthi thumbnail
thanks for sharing
loved it yaar specially the last part,so romantic❀️
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very cute OS...thanks for the pm 
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Loved ittt
So exited abt th sangeet
--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Really nice!!!
I always love ur OS!!!
Even i knew from the beginning that she wont win...but i think so arnav will let her win!!!

Edited by ss374 - 12 years ago
Targaryen thumbnail
wow!! so so goodπŸ˜ƒ loved the last part
Jasleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omggg that was so sweet! "Arnav looked back at her beautiful eyes: Waisay ek baat kahoon Khushi..tum sach main sab se alag ho"...loved this😳

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww that was awesome and soo cute. Gosh i loved it!! x