Frequent Posters

Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Nicee siggies Chandni! 👏 👏

Welcome to teh FC rah_akki! 😊
*Fiza* thumbnail

Originally posted by: rah_akki

btw hats off to u fiza...ur doing an awesome job of keeping the club updated...i've got an Akshay group on yahoo & it's really more than enough for me!!!!!

thankssss a bunch rah!!!!!!!....oh btw i m on yahoo as well.... and most of the time i copy off from there..anyways whats ur name?😃..and yeah lets complete 150 pages!😊

*Fiza* thumbnail
yeah..nice siggie chandi..keep up the gud work! 👏
*Fiza* thumbnail

i have seen the trailors..and yeah its hilarious... anyways guys did u watch "MAST KALANDAR" ..i just love that song.. srk is my fav as well and i always wanted to see him with akshay 😃 ...don't they luk awsome toghether... 😃 .. here is the making of heyy babyy

Edited by *Fiza* - 16 years ago
*Fiza* thumbnail

Ritesh Deshmukh and Sajid Khan at Boogy Woogy Show to promote Heyy Babyy

*Fiza* thumbnail
New best friends

Guess who are the newest bum-chums in the industry? A source reveals
that Shah Rukh Khan and Akshay Kumar have been bonding big time in the
last few weeks.

They renewed old ties while shooting a special song for Heyy Babyy, in
which SRK plays a cameo.

Apparently, they discussed everything from kids, family, holidays and
movies. The camaraderie even extended to Akki doing a cameo in Farah
Khan's Om Shanti Om!

mid-day hitlist!
*Fiza* thumbnail

Ayesha Takia
Ayesha Takia is set to play the lead opposite Akshay Kumar in Percept Picture Company's Tasveer that will be directed by Nagesh Kukunoor. The news doing the rounds is that the film will be made along the lines of Manoj Night Shyamalan's The Sixth Sense where Takia will enact the character of Akshay Kumar's wife. Her role was played by Olivia Williams in the original.

Says Ayesha, "Yes, it is similar that it has the mystery of Shyamlan's The Sixth Sense and I am playing the role of Akshay Kumar's wife in the film, though the story has been changed to suit the taste of Indian audiences. I have read Tasveer's script and I must say that it will be a film never seen before in all these years in Hindi cinema.  Besides the story, it has Nagesh Kukunoor as its director and having worked together in Dor I am glad to get another chance to work with him. Also, this is for the first time that I am doing a supernatural thriller and I am completely charged about it. But I don't want discuss things in detail because we have yet to start shooting for this film."

A still from The Sixth Sense
Ayesha adds, "I have watched The Sixth Sense and it is a class apart!"

When asked if the The Sixth Sense the story will be changed to suit Indian audiences, she commented, "Every film has its source of inspiration. More then Nagesh it is Akshay and Ayesha who are excited about this project. But it is for the first time that they are doing a supernatural thriller."Edited by *Fiza* - 16 years ago
*Fiza* thumbnail

Please watch it !!! its hilarious..

*Fiza* thumbnail

The making of MAST KALANDAR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zPe9BOijyo

'Mast Kalandar' makes HEYY BABYY red hot !

August 10, 2007 9:27:23 PM IST

Abid, Bollywood Trade News Network-glamsham. com

Ever since the first promo came out, HEYY BABYY has been able to generate a lot of curosity. To add to the buzz, the music by Shankar-Ehsaan- Loy has been highly appreciated due to its class-mass feel.

Though producer Sajid Nadiadwala and director Sajid Khan knew that they had an ace up their sleeve, by way of 'Mast Kalandar', even they could not have fathomed the huge excitement that the song promo has managed to create. Featuring two top stars, Shah Rukh Khan and Akshay Kumar, together almost a decade after DIL TO PAAGAL HAI, the song has made HEYY BABYY, a red hot venture in the distribution circles.

One can only imagine the kind of opening that HEYY BABYY will take, on August 24, as it also has the likes of Vidya Balan, Fardeen Khan and not to forget, the audience favourite, Riteish Deshmukh. 

*Fiza* thumbnail

Babe and baby talk with akshay
😆
here is the link

http://www.indiafm.com/broadband/video/Interviews/0JRTrn20/1 /Babe-and-Baby-Talk-With-Akshay-Kumar.html