Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow beautiful and superb work leena!
awesome!
thankx for the pm!
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful last 2 updates...just too good...specially awesome threesome are superb β­οΈ πŸ‘
And congrats for your marriage & best of luck for your marriage life πŸ‘πŸΌ
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
leena omg what amazing update 

res :) edit soon 
Illumination thumbnail
leena  i m wait for my requested long   .., when will u give me thats πŸ€”
plz update we all wait 

loves olive 
Illumination thumbnail
leenoπŸ€”when will  you  update ?
plz update ..i 'm  eagerly wait for my requested 4 long time 
plz come back 
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LuvRanJi

hey Leena πŸ˜› welcome Back after a long time 😳 such a Huge Update ...omg u made so much RanJi stuff and those Siggies also which i forgotten πŸ˜† but must say what a Lovely Work ...Colouring ..Blending ...Its amazing and Specially the Text SuperrrbbbπŸ‘ but yaar one mistake its ANJI not Anjali😊 but its ok u worked so hard on it πŸ€—Best are the Avis and Gifs ..Fab work Leena ..m using one Avi now πŸ˜ƒ Wow ...reliving all those Ranji Marriage Rituals again ❀️ thaku so much fr making 😳

Mohika and Raya stuff is also Fab πŸ‘πŸ‘ Loved it 😊

And Many Many Congratulations for ur Marriage ❀️ Hope u have a Great future Ahead πŸ€—God Bless 😳

@ luvRanJi
really happy to hear that u loved my work thanks for ur blessings & wishes hope in future will make some for u too right now after my last update going to close this gallery thanks for all the support u given me until now & appreciation which encouraged me  a lot... love u all guys hope will me to all soon again... πŸ€—
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shreya_luvs

Lovely Leena!!! πŸ‘

@ shreya
really happy to hear that u loved my work thanks for ur blessings & wishes hope in future will make some for u too right now after my last update going to close this gallery thanks for all the support u given me until now & appreciation which encouraged me  a lot... love u all guys hope will me to all soon again... πŸ€—
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

Leena ... ! Awesome up date sweetie >33 amazingly done by you ... Love each and every thing from your stuff >3 

It's really amazing >3333 
Requests are good ... Keep on >3 

leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

Hi Leena, the update is really sensational...and beautiful...thanks from the bottom of my heart...it was worth the waiting...really amazing work, I've never seen something so lovely here on IF as your siggies and avis.😳..love my requests and the Salekh and RanJi stuff too

however you forgot one of my requests...I gave you video link of that previously too...and wanted some siggies/avis...I think you just forgot... it's here , i posted it before about 2 months ago maybe on page 82 or 83, so pasting the request there, it was one of my first requests to you 😳"
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T10LMh1a7Xw&feature=share&list=SPAA93F9188639ED94

here starting from 14.19-15.15 min mark...the scene of her telling he story...and Ashu entering and sitting down near her...
sorry if it's a bother ...I know you're now a busy girl 😊

thanks again for taking time and making these brilliant creations, im just staring at them all. <3 wow
⭐️

@ yanks
really happy to hear that u loved my work thanks for ur blessings & wishes hope in future will make some for u too right now after my last update going to close this gallery along with posting ur request one  thanks for all the support u given me until now & appreciation which encouraged me  a lot... love u all guys hope will me to all soon again... πŸ€—