Amala Paul Opposite Ajith

sahi. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amala Paul Opposite Ajith

K'town was a buzz with reports that Amala Paul will be sharing screen space with Thala Ajith in his upcoming flick with Vishnuvardhan.

While Ajith is in the wrapping up Billa 2, a prequel to Billa, and Vishnu is fine tuning the script, the movie produced by A.M. Ratnam is said to go on floors next month.

Though initially Anushka was touted to play the lead opposite Ajith, sources say that the dusky girl's dates were not available and hence the offer made to Amala.

When DC contacted Vishnu, the director who had just returned to the city from Hyderabad, said, "I can say that only Ajith has been signed as of now.

Talks are on with a few actresses on the production side. In a couple of weeks everything will be finalised".

Source : Starajith

Edited by Ravi. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
AMALA TO STAR OPPOSITE AJITH?

The actress is likely to bag the role in Vishnuvardhan's film with A M Ratnam

V Lakshmi

Even as Ajith is gearing up to finish work on Billa 2, rumours regarding his leading lady for his next with Vishnuvardhan are cropping up. The buzz is Amala Paul is one of the frontrunners in the race.
   A little birdie tells us that Ajith's film with Vishnu is likely to start rolling from March and the team is looking to finalize the cast as first priority. A source close to Ajith says, "Since work on Billa 2 is on in full swing, it will be a while before anything can be confirmed on Ajith's next film. Though, official announcements regarding the rest of the cast will be made soon."
   When we asked Vishnuvardhan if he's looking to cast Amala Paul in the lead, he said, "Scripting work is on for the film and I'm yet to give a final shape to a few characters. It's a little early to comment on the cast now as I'm yet to initiate talks with the artists."
   Interestingly, Anushka has been finalized as Ajith's pair in his film for late Nagi Reddy's production house, which will go on floors after he completes the film with Vishnu!

Amala Paul

Ajith

Sorry Tambi did not see your post and opened another😆
verisimilitude thumbnail

Thanks Thambi & Chalhov
Amala Paul  a good choice but i wished Anushka does it they make a good pair. ..