Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
can't wait to read it!!plz update soon cz I knw..you guys are gonna put al aspects of swaRon story..dat we desperately wanted to see in D3!!very xcited!!
ramya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dude!!
awesome writingπŸ‘
if the intro is sooo good cnt wait to read the rest
plz pm me
plz plzπŸ˜†
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you everyone, for such warm responses already! Eeep! πŸ€—

We'll put up Chapter One by tonight, hopefully.

Oh, and one thing I HAVE to say. Sakina aur mujhe compliment karte karte Rafz has happily forgotten about how BAAP a writer she is herself. And I'm not asking if you guys agree with me on that, because I KNOW you do. So her writing is something to SERIOUSLY look forward to as well! Aw yeah. πŸ˜ƒ
YashInani thumbnail
straight to the point... foreward padha nahi coz malum hai ki kya likh rakha hai, wohi purana sa ki dono ek dusre se bilkul alag and all that stuff... ab swaron ff hai to dono ek jaise kaise honge... just read the writers name rafi, nandini and sakina... tum teeno ke name hi kafi hai to make me a reader of an ff so plz pm when u update it... Edited by YashInani - 12 years ago
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i just luved it..!!
d way u describe dem...!!!
turbulent waterfall..n clam surface..!!😍
pm me di..!!i m super excited n update soon..!
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRonluver666

k...i love stuff wid big big words in it...lol...u better update this fast...like real fast...i cant wait...(please dun keep me waiting...)...aur pm toh u'll send na...;)

LOL Appu .. big words ? πŸ˜† Ajjj raat tak first chapter shud be up πŸ˜³ 

Originally posted by: roop_swaron

omg...πŸ‘ awesome imagination level muz say...

Thank you sooo much Roop πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: YashInani

straight ot the point... foreward padha nahi coz malum hai ki kya likh rakha hai, wohi purana sa ki dono ek dusre se bilkul alag and all that stuff... ab swaron ff hai to dono ek jaise kaise honge... just read the writers name rafi, nandini and sakina... tum teeno ke name hi kafi hai to make me a reader of an ff so plz pm when u update it...

Abey tu compliment de raha hai yaa gaali  ... meray becharay forewrd ne kya bigada tera ? πŸ˜† Joke joke .. thank you sooo much Yash .. the 1st chapter shud be u by tonight πŸ˜³ Thank you for the enthusiasm bro , We feel humbled ! 😊 We'll try our best and live upto ur expectations !  πŸ˜³ And tu eik baari padh le Foreword .. will give u an idea of what to expect πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: 2cute4u_22

ohh update soon!!! (and make sure u pm me!!!) anything with swaron.. i atleast give a try and this one is already worth it!!

Yes ... anything with SwaRon  most definitely is worth it .. haina ? πŸ˜ 

Originally posted by: partyprincess16

That is wow... I love the way you have described both of them... πŸ‘

Please PM me! Cant wait for the next update! πŸ˜Š

Hey partyprincess16 πŸ˜³ (Sorry em calling u dat dunno ur name dear πŸ˜’) .. Glad u like it .. hopefully chapter tumhe aur bhi acha lagega ... it shud be up by tonight  πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: IndianBollywood

OMG...Just read the forword and its something i would want to carry on reading. please update quickly because so far its amazing and please pm me when you update

Hey Sweets , I'll definitely PM u when its up .. thank you so much for the encouraging words 😳 .. hope we live upto ur  exepectations  πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: aparnaghosh23

omg this is sooo good i would love to read the rest!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Heyyy Aparnaaa ! πŸ˜³
Thank you so much πŸ€— ! We'll send u a PM when the First Chapter is up πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: doc42

I want you to PM me too .. :)

Sure thing Sundus πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: sharon_rockzzz

Seems interestin' plz pm me 4 sure!..

Hey Mrunmayeee 😳 ! *Waves*  Will do πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: manasie

pm me... Pm me... Pm me... Next time u update pm me...

Mannu meri bachi .. how can I leave u out .. tu naa bhi bolti toh tujhe zabardasti PM karti πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: nandinidev

Thank you everyone, for such warm responses already! Eeep! πŸ€—

We'll put up Chapter One by tonight, hopefully. 

Oh, and one thing I HAVE to say. Sakina aur mujhe compliment karte karte Rafz has happily forgotten about how BAAP a writer she is herself. And I'm not asking if you guys agree with me on that, because I KNOW you do. So her writing is something to SERIOUSLY look forward to as well! Aw yeah. πŸ˜ƒ

BEGUMMM  !!! πŸ˜³
Chapter One shayad tereko meray ID se login karke daalna parhe πŸ˜† cuz Imma take off to visit my parents over the weekend  aur phir unke saaath Abu Dhabi jaana hai .. πŸ˜• and kya chawal maar rahi hai ? I try yes ... but baap ? Naah .. kothaaay Agartala kothaay khater tola πŸ˜† .. why do u thing I got myself a Padi likhi Begum πŸ˜†  But yeh .. I do agreee on one thing ... together , we make one helluva  team eh ? πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: SwaRonforever

i just luved it..!!

Hey Poorvi ! Thank a ton re πŸ˜³ PAKKA PM-ing tereko ! πŸ˜‰

Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago
-dark.horse- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRonforever

i just luved it..!!

Hey Poorvi ! Thank a ton re πŸ˜³ PAKKA PM-ing tereko ! πŸ˜‰

[/QUOTE]hahahaha thanks di..!!!super excited n update soon plzzz...!!!😊
katie.swaron thumbnail
When three of the best writers on IF come together and write an ff... Err do I need more reasons to read it :) mujhe bas itna pata hai ki abhi mujhe ek badi dictionary kharid leni chahiye and tum teeno se english tuitions lene chahiye :P ab jab tak yaha hun tab tak aapka har chapter read karrongi and review bhi likh dungi... Bas bade review ki apeksha mat karna kyunki I suck at writing all long comments :P I already know that this FF is gonna be a hit as it comes frm three SwaRon die hard fans :)
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank You so much,everyone,for the appreciation!

We really hope the FF lives up to your expectation-because we've written it with a lot of heart,and love for SwaRon.:)

And Madam Rafz Ji...You keep praising Nandu and me,but EVERYONE...EVERYONE here has to agree,that you're one hell of a writer yourself!!!
-dark.horse- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sakina-

Thank You so much,everyone,for the appreciation!

We really hope the FF lives up to your expectation-because we've written it with a lot of heart,and love for SwaRon.:)

And Madam Rafz Ji...You keep praising Nandu and me,but EVERYONE...EVERYONE here has to agree,that you're one hell of a writer yourself!!!

al 3 of u just roxxx..!i read each n every post of urs..!!n dey all r beautifully written..!!!πŸ‘