Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think instead of saying that she turned down bade papa's financial help...

which would make it seem like a unilateral decision and put a distance between them...

would it not be better to say that bade papa had made the decision not to send any more money because he himself had lots of expenses just now (medical or personal) -- and the commitment to see gauri's education through was now finished (after all he was only her school principal ...not like a wealthy uncle or something)  -- he both wanted to save money for his retirement and now that gauri's MS was finished he wanted her to manage her own expenses.

Jagat couldnt argue with the fact that bade papa doesnt want to continue funding since he is not capable of it. 

This way, he would have been drawn closer to Gauri too since it could be "us".

Here he felt it was yet one more of her unilateral "me" decisions.

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetha_ch

And when Jagya starts asking  any questions she thinks her  jaadu ki chabbi will do the magic. Disgusting woman ๐Ÿ˜ก

she is so filled with hatred๐Ÿ˜ต that she is messing  up her own life ..  
her "saasma i win you lose" mentality๐Ÿ˜ต  and pasting jagya family photo for remembering challenge-  so pathetic๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ..
jagya was right-"gauri is my perfect partner in every way"--yeah -both liars both egoistical manipulative self obsessed individuals๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ ,they deserve  each other..
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
But why does she need to put the photo of the family on the wall to remind her off the challenge?

wont it remind him of them.

if she needs motivation to remember her challenge -- then why not cut out just sumitra's face and keep it in her purse? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
pjyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

yup khushi v badi khush hai aaj๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
oye...dont worry...chillane ko bade saare reasons hain...!!
now my latest demand...want a new guy for anandi anyhow, before that daayan track... i was even ok to see anandi alone for rest of her life...but not now...the girl is really feeling very lonely...
i want a new guy for her(though i said this before also but not with my 100% interest)๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i know..the chances of this thing is less than 1% that Cvs will bring any new guy for her...
but still wish karne main kya burai๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

kyun naa ho hum sab ki murad jo poori hui,i remember tumne bola tha laduu batwaaongi and finally aaj woh shubh din aa hi gayaa..
oye my full support to your new demand..you know koi problem nahi thi if anandi had chosen to be single,but she too mentioned her lonliness so hope badi jeeji get some smart kind goodhearted chora for apni anandi..then she will have to get divorced and ๐Ÿ˜‰also agar jaggu vaapas aaya"anandi,mere iss mahine kaa check " toh i want this chora to beat him up๐Ÿ˜†...anandi should be so happy in life  ki gauri ko bolne kaa chance hi naa mile ki anandi is trying to snatch her shifty eyed wonder๐Ÿคช...
oho๐Ÿ˜‰ 0.0001% chance hi ho toh bhi hum demand karenge..
๐Ÿ˜‰hum toh  khayali pulao pakaayenge khushi..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†
pjyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinoo

But why does she need to put the photo of the family on the wall to remind her off the challenge?

wont it remind him of them.

if she needs motivation to remember her challenge -- then why not cut out just sumitra's face and keep it in her purse? ๐Ÿ˜†

maybe  she wants  him feel she even cares for his family ,whenever they make accusations against them jaggu shouldnt believe them..
for motivation ๐Ÿ˜‰she should get a punching bag with anandi and singh families photo on it ๐Ÿ˜†
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
To avoid buri nazar on Anandi they had shown some sacha fake romancing scenes...
What a balance!
Wish Anandi prepare for IAS...
& when J breaks up with Gauri n reach Jaitsar for A,...wish she throw divorce papers @ him n marry some handsomest co-IAS...

Gouri becomes Ghazini n roams around with the photos of Haveli log...
& Jagat with the double jackpot ,remains unmarried & due to police cases..had to leave practice n after release from jail, finally ends up as a bawarchi,the cook becomes busy practicing adrak wali chai n samosa,pakora in memory of (G)old days...

Gouri's parents become the daayan couple to exchange children for loans ... Edited by sreevask - 12 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Finally graduate anandi. Now her degree is big slap 4 those who think that chula choka vali andandi is nt capable 4 anything. Her degree is big slap 4 those who called her gawar. Happy 4 anandi.Edited by -ASTHA- - 12 years ago
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreevask

..wish she throw divorce papers @ him n marry some handsomest co-IAS...

Gouri becomes Ghazini n roams around with the photos of Haveli log...
& Jagat with the double jackpot ,remains unmarried & due to police cases..had to leave practice n after release from jail, finally ends up as a bawarchi,the cook becomes busy practicing adrak wali chai n samosa,pakora in memory of (G)old days...

Gouri's parents become the daayan couple to exchange children for loans ...

Too funny !๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In order to develop in Life...
There should either be an inspiration in front of us to pull, or a problem behind us to push forward ...

J,G & A faced lotta problems & acquired the following degrees & moving ahead ...happies ...Njoy...
J    MS( Master of Shifty eyes)  
G   MS( Master of Sacha fake love)    
A   BA( Bachelor of Amnesty)   

Edited by sreevask - 12 years ago
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asru

J and A are well described sree...but somehow, i think G changed her Qualifications!! She isn't screaming anymore!! U must think over a new title for her๐Ÿ˜‰

G - Mistress of Sachai.    or  Mukhauton ki Sartaaj