Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Udaas TV sequence was so hillarious...🀣

I was laughing on fact, some time  we seriously watch scene same way both ladies were watching...
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hola JC πŸ˜Š...A Wonderful write up on the episode...sorry I couldn't put up a thread...was battling the traffic to reach home...I guess it doesn't matter who posts, right...all we need is a place to discuss😊 Without further ado, here goes my two cents on yesterday's episode...

The very first interaction between Mohan and Megha had a natural appeal to it - pretty much like how ladies pick up a fight with some random dude on the road for his bad behaviour. Waise I was thinking, that girl ran straight into the temple. Its not as if she can climb walls. So technically, she must have still been inside the temple and Mohan could have as well caught her. But all he did was randomly scan the temple and conclude that missed he the girl because of Megha...Geez, Irritating by god πŸ˜† ...Cinematic liberties i guess..Back to the M-M interaction... I liked the way he completed her question " haan ma behen nahi hai ( 3 times) "πŸ˜†... They are even, eh...Btw, Jiji bua is a riot...I love her 'forever sweet sixteen' attitude...

Addu was so cute today...I was all awww when he said " toh ek jhappi de doon" and then hugged his bat...I tell you, the kid's got a style, that is so natural and effortless. Nanhi, meanwhile, brought out another attribute of kids today - they need answers to the questions they have in their mind and they need it immediately. Megha's reply couldn't have been more simple and straightforward. She doesn't go into the details, but tells enough to assure Nanhi, that her dad was simply the best. The fight that Nanhi picked up with her schoolmate, I think, was a product of that Pujari's statement and Megha's answer. Nanhi fought for the same cause, that Megha has been fighting for, for a very long time - the former for her dad, the latter for her husband. I must say, that princi lady's accent was funny, though.

The widow show was so LOL-worthy 🀣...Took me back to the good old days πŸ˜‰ How typical - one minute you see the heroine questioning the hero and the next minute her maang is 'bharo'fied  *complete with the dheemtana dheemtana BG*  and they hug...Check out Nanhi's expression when the hero cut his thumb - worth a million bucks. 

Throwing many hints apart, the scene between Megha and her friend revealed that Megha never gave a thought about job... she said " shaayad mere sasural-waale ko achche na lage", which means she really hasn't talked to them about working, nor has there been any open opposition from her in-laws...for someone who is well-educated and smart ( as i gather from what her friend said ), dint she ever think of reducing the families financial woes...?? 

Next in line, Guru is a totally mast character yaar...hey, isn't he the dude who played 'centimeter' in the climax scene of  '3 idiots' ? In fact, I'm sure it is him...The Guru-Mohan combo is awesome, ...  LOL when the owner asked  Mohan " kya aap maalik hai ya woh" ? to which Mohan replies " jee, yeh baat to main bhi kayi baar sochta hoon"...The entire sequence had a nice comic touch to it...

The episode was rounded off well with an M-M fight (again) in the end. Man, they are totally at loggerheads with each other. No matter how many times Megha says "Tameez se baat karo", Mohan is full of " baap ki sadak nahi" type dialogues. Tomorrow, phir se fight. I like their dynamics - totally competing forces, Mohan and Megha are. 

Edited by madhu_sridhar - 12 years ago
Bebo.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just started watching the show from the second epi and I loved the concept the chemistry is already there between the lead pairs. And the widow scene on the TV the channels name was udaas TV lolzzz. And the little girl is adorable. I can't wait for the story to unfold it already seems really interesting and great analysis. Ver well written.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LMAO JC!! I just saw your sig!! Kya baat hai.. πŸ˜† *impressed muh* Hum ghareebon k liye aik Guru jee wali bhi bana doh.. *masoom muh* πŸ˜† Edited by -Fivr- - 12 years ago
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Udaas TV: πŸ€£ I hadn't noticed that. Thanks for pointing that out. OMG> 

-JC- thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhu_sridhar

Hola JC πŸ˜Š...A Wonderful write up on the episode...sorry I couldn't put up a thread...was battling the traffic to reach home...I guess it doesn't matter who posts, right...all we need is a place to discuss😊 Without further ado, here goes my two cents on yesterday's episode... Yes Yes. Thats all we need.

The very first interaction between Mohan and Megha had a natural appeal to it - pretty much like how ladies pick up a fight with some random dude on the road for his bad behaviour. Waise I was thinking, that girl ran straight into the temple. Its not as if she can climb walls. So technically, she must have still been inside the temple and Mohan could have as well caught her. But all he did was randomly scan the temple and conclude that missed he the girl because of Megha...Geez, Irritating by god πŸ˜† ...Cinematic liberties i guess..Back to the M-M interaction... I liked the way he completed her question " haan ma behen nahi hai ( 3 times) "πŸ˜†... They are even, eh...Btw, Jiji bua is a riot...I love her 'forever sweet sixteen' attitude... Well he could have, but i guess he doesn't have the patience to search for her in the crowd. It was easier to follow her when she was in sight. Wonder tho what he was running after her for. 

Addu was so cute today...I was all awww when he said " toh ek jhappi de doon" and then hugged his bat...I tell you, the kid's got a style, that is so natural and effortless. Nanhi, meanwhile, brought out another attribute of kids today - they need answers to the questions they have in their mind and they need it immediately. Megha's reply couldn't have been more simple and straightforward. She doesn't go into the details, but tells enough to assure Nanhi, that her dad was simply the best. The fight that Nanhi picked up with her schoolmate, I think, was a product of that Pujari's statement and Megha's answer. Nanhi fought for the same cause, that Megha has been fighting for, for a very long time - the former for her dad, the latter for her husband. I must say, that princi lady's accent was funny, though. Actually I liked the princi's warning too. Usually school authorities are such a ridicule in TV shows. No unnecessary comments about how Megha raises her kids or that its the influence of a corrupt father. But nice to see something that would actually happen in such a case. And the other two kids were also going to get a class from Princi. I also liked Megha's disgusted look at the parents of the girls who made the nasty comment. I thought Megha was going to finish the fight that Navika started. lol

The widow show was so LOL-worthy 🀣...Took me back to the good old days πŸ˜‰ How typical - one minute you see the heroine questioning the hero and the next minute her maang is 'bharo'fied  *complete with the dheemtana dheemtana BG*  and they hug...Check out Nanhi's expression when the hero cut his thumb - worth a million bucks. 

Throwing many hints apart, the scene between Megha and her friend revealed that Megha never gave a thought about job... she said " shaayad mere sasural-waale ko achche na lage", which means she really hasn't talked to them about working, nor has there been any open opposition from her in-laws...for someone who is well-educated and smart ( as i gather from what her friend said ), dint she ever think of reducing the families financial woes...?? True. I thought the same.. but from the way i see it, I think Megha's husband's death hasn't been too long ago. Its been long enough that Addu doesn't remember him, but its probably also because Amar was away from home for work. Addu probably didn't have the kind of relationship with Amar that Nanhi did. It has been just long enough that Megha has moved on from the acutely grieving zone, but she hasn't given a serious thought to future. Navika took out her previous birthday gifts from her father to buy a bat for her brother...means Navika hasn't felt the need to use that money before. So things couldn't have been so bad for them. 

Next in line, Guru is a totally mast character yaar...hey, isn't he the dude who played 'centimeter' in the climax scene of  '3 idiots' ? You may be right. But in 3 idiots that guy looked taller. In fact, I'm sure it is him...The Guru-Mohan combo is awesome, ...  LOL when the owner asked  Mohan " kya aap maalik hai ya woh" ? to which Mohan replies " jee, yeh baat to main bhi kayi baar sochta hoon"...The entire sequence had a nice comic touch to it...

The episode was rounded off well with an M-M fight (again) in the end. Man, they are totally at loggerheads with each other. No matter how many times Megha says "Tameez se baat karo", Mohan is full of " baap ki sadak nahi" type dialogues. Tomorrow, phir se fight. I like their dynamics - totally competing forces, Mohan and Megha are. 

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madhu_sridhar

Hola JC πŸ˜Š...A Wonderful write up on the episode...sorry I couldn't put up a thread...was battling the traffic to reach home...I guess it doesn't matter who posts, right...all we need is a place to discuss😊 Without further ado, here goes my two cents on yesterday's episode...

Absolutely! And in fact today I think rdfan already posted a thread toh I'll probably just post in there.. And hopefully I'll see you guys there too.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

The very first interaction between Mohan and Megha had a natural appeal to it - pretty much like how ladies pick up a fight with some random dude on the road for his bad behaviour. Waise I was thinking, that girl ran straight into the temple. Its not as if she can climb walls. So technically, she must have still been inside the temple and Mohan could have as well caught her. But all he did was randomly scan the temple and conclude that missed he the girl because of Megha...Geez, Irritating by god πŸ˜† ...Cinematic liberties i guess..Back to the M-M interaction... I liked the way he completed her question " haan ma behen nahi hai ( 3 times) "πŸ˜†... They are even, eh...Btw, Jiji bua is a riot...I love her 'forever sweet sixteen' attitude...

Lol.. It didn't seem like they purposefully made sure that he didn't go after the girl much because I'm thinking they were trying to give us the idea k he is a "ghunda chasing a girl". They haven't yet officially revealed his career on the show - at least not until the second episode.. Toh I think that bit was intentional. Maybe once his career is presented to us, he will be shown to be a bit more persistent in his pursuit of possible sources.. πŸ€”

Addu was so cute today...I was all awww when he said " toh ek jhappi de doon" and then hugged his bat...I tell you, the kid's got a style, that is so natural and effortless. Nanhi, meanwhile, brought out another attribute of kids today - they need answers to the questions they have in their mind and they need it immediately. Megha's reply couldn't have been more simple and straightforward. She doesn't go into the details, but tells enough to assure Nanhi, that her dad was simply the best. The fight that Nanhi picked up with her schoolmate, I think, was a product of that Pujari's statement and Megha's answer. Nanhi fought for the same cause, that Megha has been fighting for, for a very long time - the former for her dad, the latter for her husband. I must say, that princi lady's accent was funny, though.

I liked that - she's honest with her kids. No lying to them and no "protecting them from the truth" nonsense. She tells them the truth, in a way they understand, but she still TELLS them. I respect that.
😊

Oh such a priceless scene, this was! With bua jee literally on her seats edge. As if she wouldn't possible have seen an almost similar outcome in a billion other shows before this!! 🀣

Throwing many hints apart, the scene between Megha and her friend revealed that Megha never gave a thought about job... she said " shaayad mere sasural-waale ko achche na lage", which means she really hasn't talked to them about working, nor has there been any open opposition from her in-laws...for someone who is well-educated and smart ( as i gather from what her friend said ), dint she ever think of reducing the families financial woes...?? 

I think while the husband was live, she never really needed to work at all. And now with his death, it just seems to me like she may just be holding back a little - to maintain some semblence of "normality" in her life.. To make it seem like it is still the same life that she had with him around - when she didn't work (because she didn't need to, although this time around she really does NEED to work!!). Or maybe I'm just thinking too much about it. Either way, I don't think this will continue for much longer because eventually she has to get a job for her kids and her home - there is no way out of it. And I wouldn't prefer it if they showed Mohan to be her provider eventually without first showing her do it on her own. She is a self-respecting, independent and confident woman. She SHOULD have a job for her kids - not wait until a guy comes alone to save her! πŸ€”

Next in line, Guru is a totally mast character yaar...hey, isn't he the dude who played 'centimeter' in the climax scene of  '3 idiots' ? In fact, I'm sure it is him...The Guru-Mohan combo is awesome, ...  LOL when the owner asked  Mohan " kya aap maalik hai ya woh" ? to which Mohan replies " jee, yeh baat to main bhi kayi baar sochta hoon"...The entire sequence had a nice comic touch to it...

I don't know about him being in 3 idiots.. πŸ€” Can't remember.. But all I know is, I love this character!! Lol!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I liked that! So normal! Warna normally bhi when two strangers argue on the street (especially about accidents) toh aisa hi hota hai - more so when they've already had a previous altercation.. πŸ˜†

Off to watch the new episode!
Edited by -Fivr- - 12 years ago
-JC- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

LMAO JC!! I just saw your sig!! Kya baat hai.. πŸ˜† *impressed muh* Hum ghareebon k liye aik Guru jee wali bhi bana doh.. *masoom muh* πŸ˜†

need a few nice shots of him. Will do.