Seems Script writers have (again) gone on vacation.
The current-Amuzement park visit is the most bogus and boring track in recent History of Indian Television.
Ekta Kapoor can drag a 3 line story for 3 years
. I think Asit Modi is following her foot-steps.Stop Dragging the story
- 9 January 2012: Precap at the end shows: Aiyyar will get lost in Bhool-Bhulaiyaa garden.
- 10 January 2012 : Entire episode was devoted to that one thread of Aiyyar's garden journey only.
- A story thread of 2 minutes, is dragged for 30 minutes.
@Jethalal Aiyyar just shoot eachother and be done with it
- I don't see any comedy in Champaklal getting
'scarred' after a roller-coster ride or doing the 'car-crash' game. Well It might have tickled my funny bone in 1994 when I was in 4th standard and such rides were 'novelty'. but it is so cliched now.
- The Stone-statueman and Popat-marriage pleas hardly funny.
- Dr.Haathi devouring food @ park. Again *yawn*.
- Looped and repeated shots of amuzement park rides. You rode one, you rode all of them. What's the point in seeing? We see them in Discovery and Travel-channels all the time!
No story just Promotion of park tourism
- Aiyyar-Jetha fight and mischief are getting sooo cliched and becoming obnoxious.
- The way Jethalal made Aiyyer spent his whole day in that Bhool-Bhoolaiyaa garden while everyone else enjoyed the park...I find that rather sadistic and depressing. Where is the comedy?
- You might find comedy if you're eyeing for your neighbor's wife but otherwise, hardly.
- What happened to the theme "Gokuldham a society members take care of each other like a family?"
- Or is it that Scriptwriter is trying to put his own sadistic fantasies about his xyz neighbour into the great story of Tarak Mehta?
- What next? Jetha will dump his wife n kids, murder Aiyyer and marry Babita-ji.
- ^ I mean the way they've been mis-portraying Jetha's character, its the only logical conclusion for his end.
- What happened to the platonic affection Jetha had for Babita-ji?
- Why he has started looking Aiyyer as his 'competitor'? Aiyyer is husband of Babita, damnit.
- To add the 'glamor' content, now Babita's cloth-line is decreasing day by day and her hairs are turning blonder and blonder, what next? Bikini?
- We come to see this serial for comedy, Babita's glamor won't sustain the TRP for long if you continue like this.
The sole motive seems to promote the amuzement park, when little kids watch the TVshow, they too start asking their parents for picnic. That's all. No entertainment or novelty, just advertizement and promotion.Sundarlal quit serial for money problem?
To Dear Asit Modi
- Seems actor playing Sundarlal had fight over payment, so he refused to
shoot further, hence they abruptly ended the plaster-contract track? and forcibly added the poster+park episode.
- The Champak-Poster track was dragged too much and didnot have a convincing climax.
- Why the villains always have 'Hriday-Parivartan' (change of heart)?Why don't they get punished?
(or any of his associate reading this post)
I am pleading you again, Please stop ruining this excellent serial.
Edited by Mrunal_Patel - 12 years ago
A diehard but disappointed fan.