ravishin_dude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Do everyone realise now that even if for bad publicity, Pooja Bedi is talk of the town? Thanks to her hater Iforumites and twitter bashers. She for sure now will be part of shows in Television. thanks to the above mentioned :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ravishin_dude thumbnail

Originally posted by: rheaaa

Ok mr bejan daruwala and bhavikk jainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok  rathnangini devi ji, ye to keval prediction hai .. ho ya no ho saktha hai .. Aapto badi ucchtam karya karti hain, dekha hai maine aapke posts ... Aise continue karengi to bahut door tak jaayengi .. Aapko mera sadar pranaam πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
ravishin_dude thumbnail

Originally posted by: rheaaa

aadab salaam :) zara colors channel ke facebook page per aaye. ill introduce you to my friend pooja desai and we 3 will chat there in hindi:-) you will forget the devis of tv and know the real common NRI  devis.

Ye Real common NRI devis Dolly bindra ji ki tarah to nahin na .. fir zaroor baat kar sakte hain(Main BB participant nahin hoom, sirf aam aadmi) πŸ˜ƒ
ravishin_dude thumbnail

Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

More like talk of the town for being THE clown in a gown.

She's the rich man's Rakhi Sawant. At least Rakhi is entertaining. This one is just pathetic and desperate.

I agree that Rakhi sawant is entertaining :-) She should have been in twitter ;-)
Ravinshh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what ever people say./ Pooja Bedi ne salman ke muh pe thapad maar di. she is more influential than salaman.
she had planned and ensured Juhi's win and sky in finalist. she has done it.
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravishin_dude

I agree that Rakhi sawant is entertaining :-) She should have been in twitter ;-)

Rakhi Sawant is in no way a wanna-be...she is what she is...and proud of it ! 😊
ravishin_dude thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ravinshh

what ever people say./ Pooja Bedi ne salman ke muh pe thapad maar di. she is more influential than salaman.

she had planned and ensured Juhi's win and sky in finalist. she has done it.

Hahaha, my question is who is she to plan all that? It was Biggboss' plan finally :D
ravishin_dude thumbnail

Originally posted by: shellily

Rakhi Sawant is in no way a wanna-be...she is what she is...and proud of it ! 😊

Are the wannabes only in twitter? ohh...puhlleeeaassseee ..(From Big B to many are in)

What I meant was it would have been quite entertaining, khulke bolna, ladai mol lena, kheechad uchaadna .. all would ahve been fun :-)
Daniel69 thumbnail
oh please no one knows who Salman Khan is in my circle of friends, just some B list Indian movie star, whatever!

Pooja Bedi is well known in my circle of friends..