ManVeer & JakAash : O teri! True love waala day.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

ManVeer & JakAash : O teri! True love waala day.

Hey guys,

I am dividing today's post in three parts : ManVeer, JakAash & Komal-Maanyata.

ManVeer (Ek Main Hoon Aur Ek Tu)πŸ˜†

Today's episode proves that actually, NOBODY knows UV at all ( except Unnati and that too maybe a little about 10% ). Its strange how everyone has their own definition of UV. For DS and family, he is an angel with wings. For Maanyata , he is her frenemy . For Jaanwar , he is a tempting trophy . For Pakaash, Bhootni and Sicky, he is a villain from 1970s Daaku Mangal Singh movies. Opinions , definitions and the blah. Who knows UV? Nobody. Not even UV himself. You will find out why I am saying this when you see the episode today that had at least 20 different opinions on UV.

ManVeer were at their most aggressive behavior in front of Pakaash today. They were angry enough to gouge out each-other's eyes. But UV kept his temper in check while Maanyata kept screaming at him. In other situations, the person talking like that to UV would not even be standing at his/her own feet but this was Maanyata , so he let her get away with it. UV actually just drank down all the boiling anger he felt. For Maanyata. Even when they came back home, he was cool, calm and composed ' yet he delivered the message to her in the most gentlemanly manner ' " You are angry? Great! So am I. But get one thing straight. In this battle of tempers , my temper  will always triumph." Maanyata was a sulking child, to be honest. It was like UV had told her to get down from a ride and brought her home. Brijraj was supersweet to ManVeer and man! He is trying to erase the barriers . He told Maanyata the story of ManVeer's childhood friendship and that it's the root of their relationship which will turn into matrimony.

Things are changing between ManVeer ' steadily. UV is receding away speedily from Jaanwar. Today, when she grabbed his arm , you should look at the glare in his eyes. UV glared and jhaadofied her as though she was touching somebody else's exclusive property. He hated Jaanwar's touch and that showed in his mood change. And that totally rammed Jaanwar's mind. As she and Vijay wondered later , they can no longer understand UV or read his mind. Yes, UV is changing and its beginning to show. In Vijay's own words ' " Its not a game for UV, anymore. Its getting something bigger."

You are taken aback when UV comes charging into Maanyata's room and after scolding her for the paanipuri fiasco , he jhaadofies the maids. And you know what the shocking thing is? That UV has noticed small things like Maanyata running all over the house without her slippers ' that UV has noticed that Maanyata walks in the garden without any shawl. Isn't that what CARE is all about when you notice even the minutest thing about the person you really care for? Even DS and Komal were stunned and impressed that these small things registered with UV. Maanyata was too sick and irritated to notice that for a change again, UV was not being smartass. He cared and he cared genuinely.

But, but, but. UV is beginning to register in Maanyata's mind. When she comes raging and ranting into her room and questions God that why did HE write this Udai in her destiny , her eyes go to hers and UV's picture that is in a frame on her table. Ideally, she should have slammed it to the floor but no, she made a baby sulky face at it and shut it in her wardrobe. Then, when she was  talking to Pakaash on the cellphone via sms , somehow UV slipped into their conversation . Maanyata was thinking of UV at the back of her head and Pakaash's expression on reading the message said that he can sense that UV is forming , registering as SOMEBODY in Maanyata's life.

Yes, ManVeer are EVOLVING. Very slowly but steadily.

Oh and not to forget , Jaanwar has poisoned Pakaash's mind totally against UV portraying him as Daku Mangal  Singh . Jaanwar has played bigtime kitchen politics by making Maanyata believe that UV is the greatest beast in her life. Bhootni , Sicky and Pakaash were busy bitching about UV. WOW! It was like there is no subject to talk about except UV.

JakAash  ( Yahi hai saccha pyaar)😍

100 janam! Lenge hum! Tere hi pyaar mein O sanam! Ye hui na baat! A VIXEN meets  A Milk Pollypack. Like honestly. Pakaash and Jaanwar had MEAT to their scene and for once , he was not a sleeping pill. Instead of his permanent act of 'dukhi aatma', 'devdas', 'panipuri romeo' , he had something to do because Jaanwar's spark instigated  and provoked his interesting side. The way he takes Jaanwar's name , weighs and debates the deal , its like his interaction with Jaanwar brought out something that will not put you to sleep. Maybe because JakAash are opposites , diametric opposites and their chess-like exchanges hold a future promise.

As predicted, Pakaash and Jaanwar are capable of making an interesting equation. Pakaash can keep her on mother earth while carrying her shopping bags while Jaanwar can teach him that it is not criminal to have a wild side.

The only bad thing is that Jaanwar has convinced Pakaash that UV is the worst man on earth for Maanyata. Ah! Somebody send them both to Pluto!

Komal and MaanyataπŸ€—

BEAUTIFUL MOMENT! And after a good 100 years, Maanyata remembered Muraari ' and its heartwarming how Komal stepped in to fill the shoes that originally belonged to her. The mother-daughter bonding is happening bigtime and its beautiful. Komal is like a balm on Maanyata and that touched Maanyata. I love it how the writers make Komal and Maanyata's scenes so sensitive.

All in all, a good episode where you see that UV is changing and that has driven Jaanwar and Vijay crazy. Maanyata is not realizing but UV is registering in her mind and her life. More and more enemies and detractors for ManVeer are rising and that makes you want ManVeer to happen more than ever.

PRECAP : It's a playful boy-girl fight over a cellphone but DS hearing Maanyata abuse UV right left center made it serious. Expect UV to be a gentleman and save his fiance with all the gallantry.

Dialogues of the day :

Vijay : Ab ye sirf ek game nahiin raha. Usse kahin aage ja chukka hai.

Jaanwar( to Pakaash in context of ManVeer) : Rajwaadon ki aadat hai , ghode pe sawaar hoke apni man pasand dulhan uthaa le jaane ki.

Maanyata  ( To GOD): Aapne ye Udai meri hi kismet mein kyun likha?

UV :  Kaisa khayaal rakhti hain aap Maanyata ka? Poora dinn ghar mein bina chappal ke ghoomti hain. Garden mein bina shawl ke walk ke liye jaati hain!

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by PinkChocolate - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
reserve...b4 I find myself in 2-digit page πŸ˜†

unreserveπŸ˜†

Pinkuuu...rail ka dabba tune hi shuru karwaya...with u being the engine πŸ˜†

Kher let me get straight to my ramblings:

I wud like to begin with the most exciting n happening scene of today n surprisingly ...it was none other then JaKashπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...The moment dey got in that 1 frame...I saw nothing but 2 magnets of opposite poles attracting towards each other with an unknown force...it was like "aha...another couple with yet another uniquely different chemistry in the making is it??" U r right...today for a change...Akash did not scream "so ja beta"...but indeed his convo with J was gripping!! There was something I really cant pinpoint as yet...that was making that whole scenario very interesting per say. M not sure wat CVs have in mind for them...but if given the chance...I say...that can be parallelly explosive to Manveer!!😳

Coming to our always fav...ManVeer...gosh does that Uday boy have any knowledge where he has set himself n Manyata heading??? Its true as Vijay said...its no longer a game for him...but something much more.  Every scene these 2 have...is not just pertained to their individual goals...but it has this strange x-factor added along!! Today the moment J told Uday Manyata has fallen sick...the change of expression on Uday's face was something to watch out for. When he comes rushing into her room and blasts out the maids for not doing their job properly...it wasnt just a concern...but it had a concern of a different level. A concern that u have for something that is very very precious...very priceless for u. Manyata has a huge effect on Uday n she has begun to becum that precious..that priceless for him. Manyata on the other hand is revolving everything around Uday now. Her thots...her convos...may start with something...but it end on Uday...just like her life...her destiny!!! They both are slowly becuming a important part of each other's lives...and yet they both have no clue to it. Very very intriguing!!

Komal-Manyata...wat more can I say other than it spelt out in big bold letters : WARMTH!!! It was heaven to see a mother-daughter bonding...and wat was so classic was how Murari's Fb was shown right b4 Komal fed Manyata...it was like a foreshadow of how slowly Komal will fill that vacumm that Murari left in Manyata's heart...SIGNIFICANTLY TOUCHING!!...

Needless to say...awesome post NitzπŸ€—...

PS. Sorry for the late edit...was held up in a meeting!!
Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
ManVeer:Everyone has a different definition/opinion about UV however nobody knows what UV is not even he himself. When Manyata was going on blasting him since it was Manyata UV let her get away with it. UV was angry but he kept his temper in control.

When J held UV hand he was angry he didn't like her touch it's not that she has not hold his hand in that manner earlier but this time it was not like other times. J and Vijay understood this is not just a game anymore it is getting something bigger.

When UV walked into Manyata room scolded maids for not keeping Manyata's khayal. He noticed the smallest thing which probably noone notice her walking bare foot without a shawl. DS and Komal were suprised and impressed by UV's gesture. seeing his concern for her.

Komal-Manyata: Finally Manyata remembers Murari was part of her life. It was so nice to see the scene between mother-daughter simple and beautiful.
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Rail ka dabba banaa do tum log isko. πŸ€£
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yea agree a good episode aftera long tym,,,n i m glad writer's brain finally came bac of holidays!!πŸ˜›

im contended after watching todays epi n i dun hav any headache after watching it!!!i think yea its no more a game its SUMTHING bigger n its making me crave fr Manveer more n more!!!πŸ˜ƒ
ths saga is already giving me butterflies in ma stomach!!cant wait fr their showdown!!

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
NO RESERVE :P

I only saw the JakAash scene, actually I saw it till the point where J grabs UV's hand then light chali gayi πŸ˜† But HAILA! I thought I was the only who enjoyed the scene. I usually hit myself whenever a Aakash scene comes on the TV but O...M...G!! I enjoyed the freakin' scene! I was like 😲, ye kya hogaya mujhe? But seriously, the dialogues of this show are currently my most fav! J's line "Rajwado ki tou purani aadat hai, ghore pe beth kar apni man pasand dulhan utha le jane ki." I literally clapped for the writers, and for Abhishek. The man can show emotions dude!

Although J's dialogue formed a very funny pic in my mind, I wouldn't be discussing it. And since I didn't see the ManVeer scene so I'd be skipping at as well. What struck me as strange and somewhat sweet was the childhood pic of ManVeer. It was in the room! Chalo, this means Manyata knows that she is the princess. WHEN IS SHE GONNA ACCEPT IT THOUGH?!?! Frustrate kar ditti ae mainu ae kudi! The sweet point was that she put the pic in the closet. I was like awww...! So when times comes and (hopefully) a lost memory of her childhood with Uday comes in her mind, she can easily go to the closet and stare at the picture for a long time...wouldn't that be sweet?! 😍

Yaar, who is J's stylist? Seriously, I can't be the only one who loves her dresses and hair styles. Or maybe the girl has the body to carry such modern outfits. Whatever it is, me approve of her style BIG TIME!! πŸ‘πŸΌ But I guess I am the only one who has no problem with her character...yet πŸ˜›
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You are pro in analysing characters and the way you analyse UV it seems the character was made by you.What you said about JakAash was πŸ€£.Also mother-daughter scene was very warm and endearing⭐️.As you said Jungli billi and Kutta kameena are intruged by each other and they too don't know it😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: docnuss

yea agree a good episode aftera long tym,,,n i m glad writer's brain finally came bac of holidays!!πŸ˜›

im contended after watching todays epi n i dun hav any headache after watching it!!!i think yea its no more a game its SUMTHING bigger n its making me crave fr Manveer more n more!!!πŸ˜ƒ
ths saga is already giving me butterflies in ma stomach!!cant wait fr their showdown!!

Yeah, CVs ke dimaag ki battiyaan 2 dinn se jal rahi hain. πŸ˜†...ManVeer are turning serious and fiercer , so its gonna be fun and quite a ride. I think Jaanwar and Pakaash are also fit with each-other. πŸ˜‰
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Same here sweetheart...RESERVEDπŸ‘...your posts...i am beginning to fall in β€οΈβ€οΈ with your posts...AWESOME...HANDS DOWN...UR POSTS ARE THE BEST!!!!

I agree with the fact that this entire thing is no longer a game for UDAYVEER...he is beginning to emote,whereas he is the one that thinks that feelings are for the weak...πŸ˜†

Did you notice the fury in his eyes when he saw MANYATA-AKASH 2gether...n the anger when J touched him...WHOOOPPPSSS!!!!!!!!!!!😲

HELL HATH NO FURY...i mean...UDAYVEER has gone partly insane over MANYATA...WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN HE WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH HER??????????πŸ˜‰

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mais-

NO RESERVE :P

I only saw the JakAash scene, actually I saw it till the point where J grabs UV's hand then light chali gayi πŸ˜† But HAILA! I thought I was the only who enjoyed the scene. I usually hit myself whenever a Aakash scene comes on the TV but O...M...G!! I enjoyed the freakin' scene! I was like 😲, ye kya hogaya mujhe? But seriously, the dialogues of this show are currently my most fav! J's line "Rajwado ki tou purani aadat hai, ghore pe beth kar apni man pasand dulhan utha le jane ki." I literally clapped for the writers, and for Abhishek. The man can show emotions dude!

Although J's dialogue formed a very funny pic in my mind, I wouldn't be discussing it. And since I didn't see the ManVeer scene so I'd be skipping at as well. What struck me as strange and somewhat sweet was the childhood pic of ManVeer. It was in the room! Chalo, this means Manyata knows that she is the princess. WHEN IS SHE GONNA ACCEPT IT THOUGH?!?! Frustrate kar ditti ae mainu ae kudi! The sweet point was that she put the pic in the closet. I was like awww...! So when times comes and (hopefully) a lost memory of her childhood with Uday comes in her mind, she can easily go to the closet and stare at the picture for a long time...wouldn't that be sweet?! 😍

Yaar, who is J's stylist? Seriously, I can't be the only one who loves her dresses and hair styles. Or maybe the girl has the body to carry such modern outfits. Whatever it is, me approve of her style BIG TIME!! πŸ‘πŸΌ But I guess I am the only one who has no problem with her character...yet πŸ˜›

Mais, Pakaash aur Jaanwar ek frame mein aaye and i was like YE HUI NA BAAT. Ye hai potential pairing. πŸ˜†...Maanyata is going to cherish that picture someday when she and UV are in a better phase of their lives together. The story is moving , finally. 

I love Jaanwar's clothes too. Not only the body , she has the attitude to carry them too. Pakaash ki life set ho jaayegi, i tell you. πŸ˜‰