Alice is trying to make Abhay understand that he loves pia.😊

Pata nahi kya hoga when Abhay gets to noe Pia is Panchi's sister😳
Abhay wants to play his stay away games which never actually work😆

Thanks for the pm🤗
Continue soon
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome upd nafi , just loved it , both abhiya r sooo confused 😆 Just loved the way u described there emotions , Alice and abhay was. Really cute and funny loved it and yeh Kya abhay abhi seh hi stay away mission par Chala Gaya koi nahi he is never succeful though 😆 , upd soon dear 
--faroo-- thumbnail
super duper update sis oh abhiya r too cute and i like abhay and alice convo keep it up now waiting for abhay to know that piya is hippo's sis😉😆😳
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Abhay deceding to stay away from Pia. Just great so now Panchi is going to have her way. Please don't tell me Abhay will go ahead and marry Panchi.
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update.. abhay should run away from his phansi ka fanda n accept what is destiny giving him in form of pia...
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice ff👏
loved the bonding of abhay nd alice😆
loved abhiya moments😳
continue soon😃
plz pm me the nxt time when u update😊
thanx😳
abhiyarockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

lovely update flora!

abhiya moments are cute...

abhay and alice part was good...

thanx for pm!

Edited by abhiyarockz - 12 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Chapter 9 (1)

The Raichand office

Abhay is sitting in his cavin all lost. He was just thinking about what alice told him!
Is it true? Is he really falling in love?
This thoughts were broken when Chand and Mr. Dobrail entered his cavin...
Chand smiling- abhay, Mr. Dobrail has came to meet with u!
Abhay grins- good morning uncle! How r u? Pls hv a sit...
Arnab smiles- thanks son! Well, so r u comfortable in india?
Abhay- yeah its great place! But i hate this traffic jam unlike its less in London..
Arnab- no worrys! U will get to it...
Chand- well abhay, we want to say that we hv fixed ur marraige date!
Abhay shocked- what? I mean marraige date?
Arnab grins- yes abhay panchi wants to marry soon...and also chand thinks that u should start ur life! But...
Chand worriedly- but what arnab?
Arnab sadly- chand cant we make the little bit later...i mean two weeks..
Abhay widen his eyes- what two weaks? Am i going to marry tomorrow!
Chand gigles- hey chill son! Not tomorrow..we fixed the date after one weak!
Arnab smiles- yes and i want it after three weaks as priest said there is also a chance after 3 weaks!
Chand worriedly- but why so late arnab?
Arnab- chand i told u once that my younger daughter studying in Italy! She has came here fr three monthes to study here further more...so i want her to attend panchi wedding!
Chand smiles- oh thats great! But u didnt introduce me to her?
Arnab sadly- thats the problem chand! She must be arrived 3 to 4 days before but according to my wife she will come late and fr that reason i didnt went to recieve her! But i wonder she must be arrived here and may be angry with me too!
Chand- but why ur wife will lie? Just relax may be u mistaken her flight date! Did u call her?
Arnab- yeh i called her 6 to 7 times ! Even i hv tried italy no. but its not reaching! And i think she has changd her mobile no. of india! I am really worried!
Chand keeps hand on arnab shoulder- dont worry...where ever she is...she will be fine!
On the other hand abhay is lost in thoughts!!
THE COLLEDGE

Pia is walking through corridors of colledge! She has joined the colldge from today...
She was walking through corridors and thinking about last night incident...when she accidently bumped on a girl!
Pia came to sences- oh i am sorry, i am really sorry!!
The girl who was sitting on floor trying arrange her books which r scattered all around glared at pia.
The girl stood up- u bloody idiot! Cant u see? Or r u blind? Look what hv u done!
Pia honestly- i...i...am really sorry! Let me help u!
Saying this, pia leaned to pick the books but the girl pushed her.
Girl angryly- Get lost u bloody idiot! U dont need to help...i can pick myself!
Saying this she picked all the books and went away giving an angry glare to pia.
Pia eyes became teary and she thought' maybe i am not even worth of forgiveness! Every people hate me...i am born to be hated! Madhu mom is right i am disester to everyone!'
Pia began to walk sadly when she noticed some girls were watching her and gigling. This made pia more uncomfortable!
One girl- look at that! She is so wierd! Eww...
The other girl which seems to be leader of the gang- ofcourse she is ugly! Afterall she is not beautiful like T the sexy!
The whole gang cheers!

When pia began to pass by them, T called pia.
T scrastly- oh maji, ap yeha kya kar rahe ho?
Pia confused- r u talking to me?
T rudely- so what do u think? Am i talking to ghost? U dumb...cant u see there is only u in colledge who is wearing such typical dress!
( T points the red tops and black skirt with black scarf which pia was wearing)
Pia got hurt- i..i actually...
T angrily- listen u idiot! If u cant wear good clothes then dont come to colledge!
Tears began to swell up in pia eyes but she didnt want to loose strength infront of this stupid bimbo.
Pia firmly- Its none of ur business...what i wear and what i do not!
T got angry and held pia's arm roughly.
T making the grip more strong- shut up u despo! No one dares to talk with T in this way...u got it!
T suddenly jerks pia and she was nearly about to hit ground...a pair of soft arms caught her! It was none other then the girl on whom pia bumped...
The girl has dark grey eyes...
The girl shouted- TANUSHREE!! STAY THE HELL OUT OF HER...

( SCROLL DOWN )Edited by flora212 - 11 years ago
flora212 thumbnail

Chapter 9 (2)

Pia was looking at the girl with wide eyes.

T scrastly- listen u…I don't care what is she to u!! but know dumbo is allowed in this colledge and look at her dress…she is so eww!!

The girl snapped her fingers infront of T- listen bimbo…she didn't do anything to u!!! so just shut ur dirty mouth!! And no body messes with alice..u got that!!

T retorted- NO BODY MESSES WITH ALICE..HUH!! What do  u think of urself??

Alice scrastly- hmm..nice question..i think I am a body guard and u know whose body guard I am?? I am ur bodyguard…the body guard of most idiot bimbo tanushree!!! Isn't it great???

T angrily- shut up u freak…I will deal with u later!!

T glares at pia and went from there with her so called chamchis. Pia looked at alice with shocked expression as she was the one who shouted on her sometimes ago…and she looks like quite tomboy!!

Pia smiling- thanks..thanks from saving from them!

Alice smirks- ah no need u r always welcome!!

Alice began to go from there when pia called her,

Pia- hey..amm…I am sorry!!

Alice surprised- fr what??

Pia miling- actually I bumped on u..soo..

Alice giggles- oh come on I forgave u..and it happens!! Anyways I am sorry fr shouting on u..

Pia laughs- that's ok..by the way I am pia..pia dobrail!!

Alice shocked- pia??? I mean ur name is pia!!

Pia giggles- yeah..why soo shocked??

Alice in her mind- oh no..is it that pia which bhai was talking!! No no there are many pia!! And maybe bhai had crush on some other pia…but dobrail!! Is she panchi sister??

Pia snapps her finger- hey where r u lost??

Alice comes out from her thoughts- ha..oh I am alice raichand!!

Pia surprised- alice raichand?? Nice name..

Pia in mind- raichand?? Is she abhay sister!! What ever??

Pia to alice- so can we be friends??

Alice smiles- yeah sure..friends!!

Pia – ok in which section r u??

Alice- architrecture!

Pia excitedly- wow that's great..me too!!

Suddenly bell rangs..

Pia- oh I guess we hv to go to class!!

Alice smiles- yeah lets go!!

Pia goes from there while alice lost in thoughts- who is she?? Why I feel that she is same pia whom bhai was talking…anyways I need to find out!!

Alice follows pia.

……..

The Raichand office

Abhay was thinking aboy chand's words which he told him few hours ago..

FLASHBACK:-

Chand shouts- what do u mean u r not happy with the marriage dicision?? How can u tell this to arnab??

Abhay coldly- dad pls…I didn't said I am not happy I said..i don't want to marry so soon and by the way I don't know panchi well!!

Chand yells- shut up abhay!! U know what r u saying?? Panchi is ur childhood friend..how can u say u don't know her well!!

Abhay irritated- childhood friend?? Huh…I was 6 years old when she was my friend!! And by the way she looks like aunty of mine!!

Chand gritting teeth- mind ur tounge abhay…she is ur fiance!! And don't forget she loves u a lot..

Abhay surprised- loves me?? Then what about me?? Do I love her??

Chand firmly- enough abhay! U will fall in love with her soon..panchi is a nice girl!! And she loves u lot fom beginning….u cant break her heart…

Abhay frowning- I didn't said I will break her heart..but I also never said to her that I love her!! Then how I will break her heart??

Chand- whatever? U r going to marry her..and that is final! She is ur true love..arnab will be heartbroken if he knows about it..

Abhay- but..

Chand- no buts..by the way I hv already made all the properties on ur name and panchi is the nomination!

Abhay shocked- whay?? But we r not still married..why u made panchi nomination!!

Chand smirks- cause she is going to be my daughter in law!! And now forget ur rubbish and think about ur future…and yes don't tell arnab anything about ur denial!! He is heart patient..

(FLASHBACK OVERS)

Abhay in his mind- oh shit what I was going to do!! I was nearly about to tell arnab uncle that I don't agree with this marriage..thanks god dad interrupted me..otherwise he wont be able to take it…I hv to move on and think about panchi!!

Then suddenly abhay remembers pia..and what alice told him..

Abhay says to himself- nahi..me pia se payar nahi kar sakta!! I hv to marry panchi…I hv to forget pia!!! Mujhe pia se durr rehna hoga..isse pehle baat age bar jae!! Pia is a nice girl..i cant broke her heart!! What the hell I am thinking about breaking her heart….arre me to usse payar hi nahi karti…I will never come infrony of her!! I hv to stay away from her!!

Suddenly abhay mobile rang breaking his thoughts..

Abhay received the call- hello!!

Man- sir..mr. chand riachand is calling u in his room!!

Abhay sighs- coming..

……

( SCROLL DOWN )

Edited by flora212 - 11 years ago
flora212 thumbnail

Chapter 9 (3)

Dobrail house

Panchi is sitting on sofa idely and eating pizza. Suddenly madhu snatched her plate…

Panchi shocked- mom..why u took my plate??

Madhu angrily- panchi grow up..kitne khoge?? what abhay will think? U hv to impress him by becoming slim!! Got it..

Panchi snatched the plate again- mom please I am hungry..and I will impress abhay my looks..

Madhu sighs- oye..tu bhu gayi kya hume kisi tara abhay ko pata kar riachands ki properties lene hongi!! So u hv to make abhay fall in love with u madly..

Panchi eating- kiu? He doesn't love me??

Madhe gritting teeth- arre ullu..u hv to make him under ur foot so that he does everything whatever u says t him!!

Panchi nods in agreement.

Madhu smirks- hey do one thing..aj sham ko abhay ke saat bahar ghumne jao!!

Panchi jumping in excitement- yes..u r right mom!! I will go out with abhay and do lot of shoppings! I hv to call him now..

Saying this panchi ran to her room. Madhu smiles evily.

…….

The colledge

Pia and alice has became really good friends in one day. They were chit chatting when alice mobile rang..

Alice- hello! What?? U r going to pic me up!! Ok..ok!! fine I will be on the gate..

Saying this alice cut the call..

Alice turns to pia who was looking at her questioningly.

Pia asked- ur boyfriend?

Alice shocked- nooo..never!! what r u saying? I hate this typical boyfriends..he was my brother!!

Pia giggling- oh my god…u don't hv boyfriends!! I thought u must hv many..

Alice irritated- yeak..me and boyfriends? Haha so funny.. I hate this huggy puggy..so its better no boys come near me..

Pia was laughing like hell hearing this- I see u r full tomboyish!!

Alice panicked- oh no pia…I hv to go! Bhai is coming to pick me..

Pia sadly- ok bye! See u..

Alice smiling- hey come on don't be sad  we will meet tomorrow…

Pia smiles- of course!!

Saying this, alice went from there…pia was very happy today!! In her whole life she has found a very good friend..in Italy she had alina..and now she has another friend alice!

Pia was walking lost in thoughts when suddenly alice called her..

Pia shocked- hey what r u doing here?? R u not supposed to be gone!!

Alice breathing fastly- how can I leave without giving lift to my best friend!!

Pia surprised- best friend? And u don't need to give me lift? I will go myself!

Alice smirks- oh comeon..we r best friends now forever and u r going come with me..

Pia smile- ok bestfriends forever..but I will not come with u!! what ur brother must be think…

Alice mocking- oh don't think about my brother..i made him agreed that u will cvome with me!! And he listens what I say? Now don't waste time..hurry!! I am waiting at gate..

Pia- but..

Before that alice ran away.

Pia nods her head smiling.

….

Near abhay car

Abhay is waiting in car as alice told she will bring her friend and he hv to give lift…abhay was becoming irritated as alice is late..

Abhay to himself- kaha gayi ye larki..dost ko bulane ke liya kya itni der lagti hai?? Uff mujhe panchi ke saat shopping mall me bhi jana hai..

Suddenly abhay noticed alice running like hell…

Abhay shocked- oye ase kiu bhag raha hai?

Alice panicked- ha..wo..wo meri dost..dost pia ko bulane!!

Abhay didn't heard name of pia as alice was speaking really fast..

Abhay- easy man..relax! me kahi bhag nahi jar aha..

Alice giggles.

Suddenly abhay heard a familiar sound…he looked forward and was shocked to see pia.

Alice ran towards pia- agayi tu? Chal..

Pia smiles suddenly she noticed abhay and became embraced thinking about last night incident. Alice pulled pia towards abhay…abhay was watching pia like dumb.

Abhay thinks- oh god what she is doing here? Oh she is so beautiful!! Oye abhay tu ye kya soch raha hai..tujhe pia se durr rehna hai aur tu usske bare me soch rahi he!

Thinking this abhay composed himself to act normal that he doesn't knows her but all in vain..

Alice smiles- bhai meet pia..she came new today!! And pia she is my bhai abhay raichand..

Abahy and pia were looking in eachothers eyes forgetting the world around.

Alice was looking at their eyelock..

Alice snaps her finger infront of abhay eyes- oye romeo..haat to mila le!! Khabi larki nahi dekhi kya?

Abhay feeling embrassed gives his hand to pia- hi nice to meet u..

Pia blushing shakes his hand- hi!

Alice felt some mystry btw them, so she wishpered in abhay ear " hey u know har?"

Abhay nervously- no…why!

Alice smiles naughtily- really! To phir itna sharma kiu raha hai and u r still holding her hand! Kya bat hai bhai?

Abhay jerks his hand feeling more embrassed- no nothing..by the way alice u r becoming naughty day by day!

Alice giggles wishpering-  and u r becoming sharmili day by day!!

Abhay glares at alice- chup kar..

Alice pouts…abd abhay smiles!

Pia was confused seeing why abhay was smiling but she was falling fr his cute dimples.

Alice breaking the silence- ok now lets go..ye yehi pe khari rehna hai!

Abhay smirks – lets go!

Abhay sat on driving sit and alice sat behind him while pia at the back..

Abhay and alice were continuously talking with eachother teasing eachother..but abhay didn't say a word to pia..except alice who talked in btw with pia!

Pia felt somehow weird at abhay behaivior..but kept quite..

While on other hand abhay want to run away from pia as her innocent and beautifull angelic face making effect on his heart!

Suddenly abhay mobile rang..it was panchi!

Abhay thought that it was right time to make pia far from him..so he picked the call..

Abhay smiling- hello baby! Whats up..

Panchi was shocked and happy as abhay called her baby fr first time..

Panchi- abhay when r u coming to pick me up?

Abhay smirks- sharp at 6:30! Be ready darling..bye love u!

Panchi was dancing as abhay told her I love u..

Panchi blushing- bye janu..love u too!

Abhay felt his heart tearing seeing pia's sad and shocked face..but he has to do this fr pia good! Alice on other hand was shocked to see abhay saying 'I love u' to panchi…..

……..

PRECAPE- PIA CRYING IN HER ROOM FR ABHAY RUDE BEHAVIOR TOWARDS HER……

Edited by flora212 - 11 years ago