Poll

do you think they will show love story between helen and cgm?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
so guys tell me as i want to see it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

corgupta supporters start voting...
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes !! according 2 me i think they will surely show... :)

Originally posted by: chand1234

Yes !! according 2 me i think they will surely show... :)

hope that it happens,i don't like how they potrayed durdhara.
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LUCYKAEDE1

hope that it happens,i don't like how they potrayed durdhara.

what so you mean how they portrayed durdhara meaning she like Oh chandu well they will show helen same way too. oh chandu type. they fall head over heels for their men and thats how men like it. cant understand how Chandu can resist that. He brave and handsome that anyone would just fall head over heels and say My chandu

i dont think anything wrong with that and the lovey the scene gets i enjoy it even more.

Originally posted by: bhaiyyaji

what so you mean how they portrayed durdhara meaning she like Oh chandu well they will show helen same way too. oh chandu type. they fall head over heels for their men and thats how men like it. cant understand how Chandu can resist that. He brave and handsome that anyone would just fall head over heels and say My chandu

i dont think anything wrong with that and the lovey the scene gets i enjoy it even more.

i think dhuru should have some self respect after being rejected two times.
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she does have self respect she knows he against her father and she not happy u seen 6th jan epi where she puts dagger next to his throat.

she has soft corner now u cant expect her to be completely bad like her father and try to kill CHANDU just coz he fighting back.

she is no more OH chandu when she found out he will not stop fighting back

Originally posted by: bhaiyyaji

she does have self respect she knows he against her father and she not happy u seen 6th jan epi where she puts dagger next to his throat.

she has soft corner now u cant expect her to be completely bad like her father and try to kill CHANDU just coz he fighting back.

she is no more OH chandu when she found out he will not stop fighting back

well lets see what they will show in next episode,i hope she does not stay oh my darling chandu
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
durdhara jo bhi ho par uska history me koi importance nahi hain sabse zaada importance helen ko hi diya gaya hain as cgm's wife ...books, movies aur net sab jagah helen aur cgm ki love story ke bare me hi kaha jata hain us durdhara ki death ke alawa kahi pe hi uska zikar tak nahi hain. cgm durdhara ko toh reject kar diya do bar par helen ko kabhi reject nahi karega coz i heard somewhere that cgm fell in love with helen in first sight

Originally posted by: payel_dey

durdhara jo bhi ho par uska history me koi importance nahi hain sabse zaada importance helen ko hi diya gaya hain as cgm's wife ...books, movies aur net sab jagah helen aur cgm ki love story ke bare me hi kaha jata hain us durdhara ki death ke alawa kahi pe hi uska zikar tak nahi hain. cgm durdhara ko toh reject kar diya do bar par helen ko kabhi reject nahi karega coz i heard somewhere that cgm fell in love with helen in first sight

hope so,i hope ke wo helen ko reject na karein,agar usne durdhara ke liye helen ko reject kiya,mera matlab ke acharya mein kaise ek yavan se shaadi and blah blah blah,hope so that won't happen.