Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

🤣 BANG on points.. Why dont I follow YOU in twitter Blue 😳😆 Loveee the three things.. Hope someone will tweet these 3 to the CrapfestLosers🥱😆

And Farah Khan, even though I dont like her, but even she was happy last yr tht ST won, so I can tolerate her 😕😆 But this yr her views on Sky and gang rocked 😆

Bedia thinks the whole world revolves around her.. Channel ko aur koi kaam dhaam nai hai jo Bedia ke upar paisa waste karenge.. They didnt even give her gatepass for finale.. 😆 Ab toh apne aukaat se waqif ho ja Bedia 😆 Channel doesnt even give two hoots of whatever KRAP you say you Krapaholic 🥱😆

lub jur commentz guddi😳😳

shez liek oh channel blocked my datez & now didnt even let me be a part of d grand finale..lolz blockd her date..of what? oh yeah her twitter😆😆
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

yup but Pooja Bedi is friends with her ex and the Khan family... including Farah!! im glad Farah told Bedi whats up numerous times... PB should take the advice and shut up!! 👍🏼

To be honest. I believe PB overdid it.Even though she might be right.But  i don't know what actually happen in show  which she knows  But there were better ways to handle it
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
🤣 Colors is SO after her.. You abla nari 🤣 Why dont u do a morcha 'Die Colors Die' .. After seeing Juhi as BB 5 winner, I am sure lot many audience will join you even though their reason will be exact opposite of yours 🤣

Bedia is not only self-obsessed footage-hungry stereotype-egoistic spoilt-bullaholic black-spot on womanhood, but also an ill-mannered pretend-like-child self-declared-krap-judge evil hearted creature wrapped up in a not-so-strong-saint-avtar 🤢

Okie I guess I hate her😵
sarasingh86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rheaaa

yeh lo bhai lol. im actually supporting you..you like bad boys like sky so InshAllah you will get a husband like him:-) why did you say mind your tongue? please dont attack me. if sky is characterless or juhi is a fat buffalo, what can I do? tweet to them so they can imporve, dun attack me please:'(

I m reporting you now for this. Don't u know how to talk on public forum.I never said anything out of limit to you.I m not attacking you, just replying what u said.

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rheaaa

yeh lo bhai lol. im actually supporting you..you like bad boys like sky so InshAllah you will get a husband like him:-) why did you say mind your tongue? please dont attack me. if sky is characterless or juhi is a fat buffalo, what can I do? tweet to them so they can imporve, dun attack me please:'(

I m reporting you now for this. Don't u know how to talk on public forum.I never said anything out of limit to you.I m not attacking you, just replying what u said.

[/QUOTE]

sarah but im jus stating facts..you like sky, juhi is fat and a cow and sky comes across as a mad hooligan:'( why are you being rude to me😭😭😭

[/QUOTE]

Then I m also stating the fact that u don't have sense to talk . Even after i replied to ur 1st post here.U keep on saying ur husband, love of u life, sky characterless , juhi cow..what is this?  Personal attacks n calling contestants by animal names is against IF rules.R u mocking me here pretending to  be sorry. I m never rude to people who are not rude to me.why would i be mean to u for no reason.This is just a show which ended as well. But i have seen people going over board.so its hard to ignore now.
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Kindly stop commenting on members. Stop calling contestants by animal names. How difficult it is to put ones pov across in simple language and not get personal?

Show is over enjoy the forum. There is no need to fight with each other in each and every thread. Topics will be locked and repeated offenders will get strict action if this continues.

lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cape

http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-celeb-tweets-through-the-day/20120109.htm

Bedi ko pagal kutey ne kaata hua hai

she won't stop, as there is no injection or cure for her disease 🤢

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

Farah Ali Khan is a very famous Indian jewellery designer. Daughter of Sanjay Khan, Zayad's and Suzzane's older sis... Hrithik's sis in law! Wife of DJ Aqeel. shes very famous on twitter! 😊

so ????????
what does she has do anything with BB.
even KRK is famous on twitter🤣
sarasingh86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepu221

so ????????
what does she has do anything with BB.
even KRK is famous on twitter🤣

Exactly😆😆
vikas009 thumbnail