MG$ I Wanna be with you$/part 13/ pg 32&33/15-06.

quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Don't let me down,
Come to me now.
I got to be with you some how.
And now that you're gone,
Who am I without you now?

I can't go on, I just wanna be with you.
And now that you're gone,
I just wanna be with you.
(Be with you)
My previous work
Maya My Love

Edited by nishha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
sounds great...do cont soon
freya123 thumbnail
conti  soon  plz  send  me  pm
quit thumbnail

Prologue

#What is going inside her mind what she is thinking about her self#..

maan fumes inside him when he can't able to bear the anymore silence of her it kills him inside to see her remain silence for his questions

Am asking you geet please answer me? He shouted at her

She didn't say any thing but her tears said every thing to him her eyes conveyed all the messages it want to convey to him

#Is he understand that tears?... Is he understand the pain she is facing from the day  he left her? no he didn't left her# she corrected her self she is the one who said him to go away

she is the one who asked him to leave her alone

she is the one who asked him to move away from her life

she is the one who thrown him away from his life..

am still waiting geet

his words broke her in to pieces she wonders what is the meaning of that? Is he still waiting for me

------------------------

quit thumbnail

thank you..
freya123 thumbnail
nice  conti  soon
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice prologue...
plz add me in your PM list..
kkiddoo thumbnail
interesting  prologue  ...
add me in u r pm list ...
continue soon 
quit thumbnail

Part 1

#What she is going to say today I wont leave her so soon...

from the day one when I started loving her she is just going away from me...

Is she really mean that I should go away from her life..

No its not true her eyes didn't tell lies she needs me she loves me... she is mine.. she is always my geet I wont leave her alone at any cost I am ready to face all the consequences.. will make her mine one day if she wish or not wish she is my geet i wont leave her...i don't stop loving her..#

he tightly griped his finger in the staring of his zeep where he is driving in the highway with a full speed.. if any one walks in the road will see only a air passing by while his zeep passed his way.. he is really very angry and disappointed by her sudden action and her last letter to him...

Its before 1 year it started in college there so called love...

when he seen her it's the first day for her in college she is a first year computer science student in his college a very naive girl who is in her salwar chameez entering in to the college it's a famous college in delhi where students are all from high society there are some who enter in to the college with there good grades but mostly they will be from delhi or other metropolitan city who knows very well about the city culture and there dressing will be mostly in jeans but a girl who is entering in to the college with her salwar by holding  a long cotton bag and some books close to her chest and entering in to college its odd' but at the same time she is beautiful no its not just beautiful she is an amazing beauty she is looks like an angel very naive and innocence in her eyes adds more to her beauty  her long straight hair which is lengthy till her hip and waving along with her moves she is an amazing beauty he had ever seen till now'

He likes the first sight of her actually started loving her at  first sight where some thing tells him inside maan she is your girl don't lose her go and propose her right now and make her yours for ever...

At the same time all girls are envy on her may be seeing her beauty or else the way maan looks at her made them envy on geet they dragged her to the senior girls side and started ragging her just because they are jealous when maan singh kurana the very handsome dude in the college is fallen for a girl at a first sight made every girl jealous expect the one Meera his best friend...

When maan sees all girls teasing and ragging his girl his heart beats fast and  want to rescue her from all those evil eyes of the girls but he can't help other than standing still.. because its there unwritten rules that boys shouldn't enter in the ragging session of the girls'

Where at the same time his rescuer meera taps his shoulder and asks'

It seems some is lost somewhere

He turns to her with the jerk and said

thank god meera you are here.. can you do me a favor

What a wonder you asking me help..Mr.MK the handsome dude of college asking me to help him.. she is taunting him

Meera stop this... first go and tell your friends there to stop teasing that girl and rescue her..

Who? she asked as if she don't know in a taunting voice

I think you are more interested in her' Breaking news...maan singh kurana the handsome dude of the college falls for some village girl...its very bad'

Meera please stop this and help her first..

Ok don't shout.. am going'saying that she left from there and saves geet who had almost tears in her eyes' after that he took a relief breath

From that day meera and geet became friends which makes maan happy  where meera is also staying in hostel its easy for geet to mingle with her soon..

Meera is maan's best friend from school. she is very intelligent girl who didn't think about any thing else other than studies Most of there talks where childish where all the outsiders who is not close to them think they are dating but they are good child hood friends nothing more than that'

When he fell in love with geet meera is the one who started to help him  by telling about maan to geet..who don't show any interest in that at first latter meera founds that geet also likes him but she is now showing it out because of her fear for her family...

Geet is a gril from a village hosiarpur which is far away from Amritsar its been hard for her to convince her parents for higher studies as she got a scholarship they can't object to her wish...

she is very naive and conservative which attracts him but at the same time its becomes hard for maan to make her understand that he is in love with her it took almost one year for him to make her confess her love towards him with the help of his best friend meera

After they started loving also she hardly speaks to maan he had heard more hmm---- haan ji--- from her after a lot of struggle he made her to call him maan one day but to make her maintain that is again a trouble part for him which at last ends in success'

he wonders some time is she seen his face properly? is she really loving him? when ever they were alone mostly that didn't happen as meera is there mutual friend and geet wont allow her to go away from them when ever they get a chance to meet after making lots of plan he will arrange for a private meet with geet one day that time also she mostly seen ground while he is speaking and urge to go away from him he likes her naive and innocence nature in her so he didn't have any complain about this and love her as if she is..'

But today  he wont let her to do the same she have to speak he needs his answer

He stopped the zeep with in a creak sound on the side of the farm its one of her child hood friend chuneys farm but now she is not alive... after a lot of compulsion and pressure from meera geet accepted to meet maan here as its far away from her house and her village mostly no one will be here as they believe chuneys soul is still roaming here after she is murder by her own brother'

He spotted geet and went near her she is standing behind the half build wall near farm where her face is fully covered only her eyes visible to him he came near her

She is terribly shivered and her voice cracked in fear

As usual she didn't meet his eyes'

Precap::::: nothing going to change in your life until you stand on your own leg until you hears your heart until you stop afraid of others and decide to live for you'

---------------------------

Forgive for my silly errors...

press like button if you likes it...

where am not going to update the next part soon please bear with me till then...

Edited by nishha - 12 years ago
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

geet and fear?

waiting to see her becoming strong