Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes yes yes she deserve πŸ˜ƒ
Shooo happpy for her God bless her
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Juhi survived amoung all those mentioned ..and made all those to CLAPn JUMP for her.. TrueWINNER...MC / SID tooalsoworst contestants.. Juhi left with no choice but to adjusted to the circumstances given to her.. hence she deserve that win.. surviving among those housemates for 3 months not easy..

Well if u r like all those evil cntestants, then deffo its easy for u to mke them jmp n clap for u,, πŸ˜†

Anyways, likei said, juhi lost manyyy ofherfanz and infronta tht b winnertag is nothin acc to me.. When shweta won, we didnt hv this many criticizing posts as we knew somewhee down d line,even d haters knew she deserved to win.. But ths yr, i dont see tht stopping anytime soon.. Controversial winner.
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
to all (dominating) supporters (and) haters..

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .natasha

Yes yes yes she deserveπŸ˜ƒ

Shooo happpy for her God bless her

Natz m sooo happy for u..both ur queenies won πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Treat 😑
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MithiBani

If Shweta Tiwari deserved to win...so did Juhi. πŸ₯³

well said
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Well if u r like all those evil cntestants, then deffo its easy for u to mke them jmp n clap for u,, πŸ˜†

Anyways, likei said, juhi lost manyyy ofherfanz and infronta tht b winnertag is nothin acc to me.. When shweta won, we didnt hv this many criticizing posts as we knew somewhee down d line,even d haters knew she deserved to win.. But ths yr, i dont see tht stopping anytime soon.. Controversial winner.

i do not have like or dislike towards anyone.. i look at BB as a game.. they brought in various characters and everyone has to survive nominations to stay in the competitions.. everyone tried their best using various tactics.. Juhi survived and won the game regardless of what Creative team did to her personality.. regardless of unfair game played by BB Team.. out of the 5 in the finals, they had no choice but to make her winner.. whether it was thru voting or again playing another unfair game by BB i do not know.. but she towards the end deserve that victory..

BB might have selected her looking at all the options available and looking at all those positive side of Juhi which public has not seen, looking at the time spent in the house, looking at the task played and won etc...

So Juhi deserve that victory, no point in crying foul ..
EagleEye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jChuhi is the most undeserving winner in the history of BiggBoss.Period.
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ab bigg boss koi nahi deckega . loser winner kese ho sakati hai
anu111 thumbnail
chuhi chudel not a winner😑😑
boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Game is over. And people need to stop their hate Juhi campaign.