crazzygal_jenny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
just imagine parmar family gave BB team 2 crore in order to get 1 crore 🀣
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dhakkan

yes yes i agree...she proved to be a very very smart player. and had BB opened door for him, chamanlal would have been a the biggest loser and juhi the biggest manipuilator in BB history.

manipulation is part of a game.. if she was like Raag, they would have sent her home looonnnggg back ... they wanted contestants to play game.. she played and won it with all the entertainment industry backing her win..
game needed to be taken in that sense, not as life is depending on what juhi is doing in the show πŸ˜†
hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazzygal_jenny

just imagine parmar family gave BB team 2 crore in order to get 1 crore 🀣

that can never happen, as juhi counts no of chappathi's she makes in the show, bec she do not like to waste it.. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: lats22

that can never happen, as juhi counts no of chappathi's she makes in the show, bec she do not like to waste it.. πŸ˜ƒ

the waste goes to a garbage called her stomach
hide thumbnail

like moti juhi, her worshippers too have moti buddhi... numskulls think that if someone is against juhi, he or she is automatically supporting Mahek... get a life and get over this rigged show and get back to ur lives, i would say. your idol juhi will not let u enter her house even to clean her potty (yeah if u say u gonna do it for free, she'll welcome you with open arms)

Juhi - the idol of indian lower middle class housewives has won the rigged show, there's no denial about it...but how and why did she win it has to be seen. and how unceremenoulsy  won, organisers  just wanted to do away with the ceremony - it speaks a lot about wot kind of pressures the hosts or the BB producers were to make her the queen.

they created their own BIG HOLE and FALLEN into it.. why blaming Juhi and her supporters for it.. accept the fact that she is the winner for this season.. and move on with life
hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi.

According to me Juhi totally did not deserve to win because of ONE sole reason- She supported the wrong man in the house.

'support' could you please explain that ?? i have not seen her hugging sky after the fights with anyone.. or shaking hands with him saying well done buddy .. Edited by lats22 - 12 years ago
hide thumbnail

the waste goes to a garbage called her stomach

yah waste has gone into a garbage of everyone's stomach.. and they all did potty everyday apart from few like sid, mandy, sky etc
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chalo πŸ˜Š I'm done with arguing wd these sore loosers who still wanna live in their imaginary battle ground and say "hindustan dekh rahe ho"πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . have no respect for others at all...as usual

lets go partyyyπŸ₯³

Btw who wrote this article? a Mahek fan from here or from smwhere else???πŸ˜‰
Edited by maureen100001 - 12 years ago
all the lower middle class housewives and wannabee kumkums, i salute ur love and devotion towards fatty farty.
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sid or mahek should have won !!

Juhi chuhi was just annoying and a sore to the eye