Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissSRK thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Luv4games

No she didnt deserve to win because bb picked her not through public votes...

I agree with you! She's the least deserving! She did nOthing in the house! If pm was there I don't think she wouldve won too :( it's bb Farman not apka farmaan!
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it depend on how u look at it... if u judge her  by counting days then she was from start but if u judge her by her acts then definitely no ... sky is cunning  in your face but this lady is cunning as in wolf in sheep clothing ... it was a very bad end to BBoss ... felt like evil won ...
Edited by SanaSarwar - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: crazzygal_jenny

to this i would like u to remember pooja mishras three famous line...
SPARE JUHI

Potty karo saaf karo

Think mehek won in ur dreams coz juhi is already titled the winner

lagta hai u guys are still expecting big boss re to come and see mehek as winner
😆

like moti juhi, her worshippers too have moti buddhi... numskulls think that if someone is against juhi, he or she is automatically supporting Mahek... get a life and get over this rigged show and get back to ur lives, i would say. your idol juhi will not let u enter her house even to clean her potty (yeah if u say u gonna do it for free, she'll welcome you with open arms)

Juhi - the idol of indian lower middle class housewives has won the rigged show, there's no denial about it...but how and why did she win it has to be seen. and how unceremenoulsy  won, organisers  just wanted to do away with the ceremony - it speaks a lot about wot kind of pressures the hosts or the BB producers were to make her the queen.
Edited by dhakkan - 12 years ago
crazzygal_jenny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dhakkan

like moti juhi, her worshippers too have moti buddhi... numskulls think that if someone is against juhi, he or she is automatically supporting Mahek... get a life and get over this rigged show and get back to ur lives, i would say. your idol juhi will not let u enter her house even to clean her potty (yeah if u say u gonna do it for free, she'll welcome you with open arms)

Juhi - the idol of indian lower middle class housewives has won the rigged show, there's no denial about it...but how and why did she win it has to be seen. and how unceremenoulsy won, organisers just wanted to do away with the ceremony - it speaks a lot about wot kind of pressures the hosts or the BB producers were to make her the queen.

speak speak i am listeaning 😆 🤣
greatsumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Juhi - the idol of indian lower middle class housewives has won the rigged show, there's no denial about it...but how and why did she win it has to be seen. and how unceremenoulsy  won, organisers  just wanted to do away with the ceremony - it speaks a lot about wot kind of pressures the hosts or the BB producers were to make her the queen.

are yaar ab to bas kar...

bb rigged hai ...
juhi ki family ne bb ki team k pasie khilyae hai...
sanju ne juhi ko jitaya hai ...

khush ...but at the end juhi is a winner ...

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

she definitley did not deserve to win...daal mein kucch kaala hei, infact puri daal hi kaali hei... she was even playing politics against her own group...once she instigated Sky so much against Big boss that he was ready to leave the house...there are numerous other instnaces...and she always supported those who did character assassination on women and abused them...
she is an epitome of what is uncouth, manipulative and highly dishonest. And plz dont forget her fart talks...

Mandeep was a potty babe and Juhi farty aunty.

🤣...it is a game ... she wanted to get rid of that 'unwanted gift' of PB..but she beared him..not like anyother girls who gave up on such kind of character.. she made him to listen to her... that itself is a victory ..

Originally posted by: lats22

🤣...it is a game ... she wanted to get rid of that 'unwanted gift' of PB..but she beared him..not like anyother girls who gave up on such kind of character.. she made him to listen to her... that itself is a victory ..

yes yes i agree...she proved to be a very very smart player. and had BB opened door for him, chamanlal would have been a the biggest loser and juhi the biggest manipuilator in BB history.
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
According to me Juhi totally did not deserve to win because of ONE sole reason- She supported the wrong man in the house.
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

it depend on how u look at it... if u judge her  by counting days then she was from start but if u judge her by her acts then definitely no ... sky is cunning  in your face but this lady is cunning as in wolf in sheep clothing ... it was a very bad end to BBoss ... felt like evil won ...

it is a game..to win a game you have to be cunning.. Business also same, do you think all those crorepati's are honest.. No they are cunning too.. that is the way of life.. She played well.. equally maintained friendship with many..proving to everyone that she is  a TRUE winner..

If PM wins, if Mahek Wins, or Sid wins, or Amar wins,i don't think anyone inside the house stayed with them will be happy..but look at those inmates jump when they announced Juhi's name...That is VICTORY whatelse an humanbeing need in their life... she got lots of love and support.. that is enough for her.. few negative comments here and there is not have any value whatsoever..

well done Juhi you deserve it..👏

Originally posted by: greatsumkum

are yaar ab to bas kar...

bb rigged hai ...
juhi ki family ne bb ki team k pasie khilyae hai...
sanju ne juhi ko jitaya hai ...

khush ...but at the end juhi is a winner ...

oh is it? i didnt know that ki uski family wala angle bhi involved hie...now i get it... her husband is a richie rich guy he is an actor cum business...one crore is not a big deal for him...
thanks for the enlightenment.