Bigg Boss 5: Akashdeep Saigal clears Pooja Missra'

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Akashdeep Saigal, the rebel of the house couldn't make it to lifting the trophy. The actor had bad fights in the house with almost everyone, from Siddharth and Pooja Missra to Amar Upadhyay.

Pooja Missra had recently told in an interview that Akashdeep had given her a love bite in the house. When we probed Sky about the same, giving a very shocked reaction he says, "I can only say that, if that was true then I would have been still biting people's mind. Bigg Boss house is such that people can never hide anything. All the cameras capture every small move of a contestant."

He further adds, "If that would have been true, then the channel would have shown it. In fact, I don't care what people say and do because I know what I am and what happened in the house."

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-bigg-boss-5-akashdeep-saigal-clears-pooja-missras-love-bite-controversy-2723228.html

Finally Sky knows, what all people say about him..The last sentence says it allπŸ˜†

Sky ends by saying, "Well, that's Pooja Missra nothing can be done."

🀣

Originally posted by monu_tan

Finally Sky knows, what all people say about him..The last sentence says it allπŸ˜†

Sky ends by saying, "Well, that's Pooja Missra nothing can be done."

🀣

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£
Sky doesnt care what people do and say?   πŸ˜² 🀣
Pooja missra is just too much.
But at the end of the day she is pooja missra, so she is free 2 assume anything.
Chalo achha hua...jo bhi tha, maamla yahi khatam ho gaya
Happy Ending πŸ˜†
Edited by -avni.137- - 12 years ago

πŸ˜† Very gud reply by him in his own entertaining style. Specailly last line "Well, that's Pooja Missra nothing can be done."🀣
Originally posted by sarasingh86

πŸ˜† Very gud reply by him in his own entertaining style. Specailly last line "Well, that's Pooja Missra nothing can be done."🀣
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†