Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Desi-IFer-

You mean, there's another Zee_news?

yes ..thr is another with this id ..😉
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zee_News

U might be new in this forum, but the old members know me well, I post spoilers since season 2... So what need to post rumours?...

Yes, there is someone seems made it to mislead ppl... I posted about Sid and even Nishu did... But I clear it later on and so Nishu did... So please don't accuse me on things which I am not...

First off, no one's accusing you. And I am not new to this forum. Secondly, Isa_Rahman took everyone for a ride, by taking your name upfront. We only needed clarificiation on the issue; it was nothing personal. If you have any issues regarding the rumors spread by someone under the pretext of your identity, you may complain to the mods. I, as a forum member, needed some clarification. That's all. Now that it's all cleared, we can put this case to rest. Anyway, the mods have deleted his stupid, baseless thread.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

First off, no one's accusing you. And I am not new to this forum. Secondly, Isa_Rahman took everyone for a ride, by taking your name upfront. We only needed clarificiation on the issue; it was nothing personal. If you have any issues regarding the rumors spread by someone under the pretext of your identity, you may complain to the mods. I, as a forum member, needed some clarification. That's all. Now that it's all cleared, we can put this case to rest. Anyway, the mods have deleted his stupid, baseless thread.

Who is that person? And What did that person said about me? I haven't even seen it... It's so weird that ppl can have such jealousy leading to hatred... I only clear it to u as u were asking... I did not know about the member u mentioned was talking about me before u mentioned it...

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zee_News

Who is that person? And What did that person said about me? I haven't even seen it... It's so weird that ppl can have such jealousy leading to hatred... I only clear it to u as u were asking... I did not know about the member u mentioned was talking about me before u mentioned it...

Isa_Rahman is his/her name. This person alleged that you and Nishu CONFIRMED Siddharth won the show and that the whole thing was staged and manipulated by Salman Khan. The mods have deleted his topic, so there's no way anyone, other than the mods themselves, who can show you the thread.

But anyway, you can contact the person directly and see. It's ISA_RAHMAN. The thread was spiteful, and full of maligning words for Salman (apparently, at your expense). Yep, so that's the story here.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Isa_Rahman is his/her name. This person alleged that you and Nishu CONFIRMED Siddharth won the show and that the whole thing was staged and manipulated by Salman Khan. The mods have deleted his topic, so there's no way anyone, other than the mods themselves, who can show you the thread.

But anyway, you can contact the person directly and see. It's ISA_RAHMAN. The thread was spiteful, and full of maligning words for Salman (apparently, at your expense). Yep, so that's the story here.

Salman surely did a lots and even a child would understand it...