Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: harpkaur

where would juhi go after the party

grocery store😆

And what would she buy there? Tonnes of chocolates, cookies, and pre-packaged mooli paranthas.
boredsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhinder.thind

🤣Can ask Sky, Sunny and Bedi Too !! They were the one sharing Blanket with her🤣🤣🤣

😆   ðŸ˜† , people in mumbai are you already being affected by the mooli parantha stinkers ?
boredsoul thumbnail
A crore can keep can keep.her well fed for 3 months
Shunny thumbnail
Doesnt she 've some health problem which increased her weight?? Then why make fun of something so crucial.. ?
boredsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shunny

Doesnt she 've some health problem which increased her weight?? Then why make fun of something so crucial.. ?

Her health problem is that her stomach doesnt have a bottom , its an endless pit
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Could guys stop this making fan of others' fav? Being it Juhi, Mahek or whoever fans... The show ended... Instead of acting in weird and immature way... It would be nice that u ppl congratulate each others in mature and as a human note... Making fun of anyone would not make u bigger... For me all the contestants were same and I am not fan of any of them, thought I disliked some of them, but I would never take into personal level and make such topics just to make others look so cheap... U r in this way only loosing ur self respect from others... Before thinking of how others hurt u... Look in the way u r hurting them... Tasteless topic... As a woman and human being... I would say disgusting topic...

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_News

Could guys stop this making fan of others' fav? Being it Juhi, Mahek or whoever fans... The show ended... Instead of acting in weird and immature way... It would be nice that u ppl congratulate each others in mature and as a human note... Making fun of anyone would not make u bigger... For me all the contestants were same and I am not fan of any of them, thought I disliked some of them, but I would never take into personal level and make such topics just to make others look so cheap... U r in this way only loosing ur self respect from others... Before thinking of how others hurt u... Look in the way u r hurting them... Tasteless topic... As a woman and human being... I would say disgusting topic...

My only question is why did Isa_Rahman use your name in declaring the false winner? Or rather, why did you spread the false news of Sid winning the show?

I am not saying this, Isa_Rahman did...

Originally posted by: -Desi-IFer-

My only question is why did Isa_Rahman use your name in declaring the false winner? Or rather, why did you spread the false news of Sid winning the show?

I am not saying this, Isa_Rahman did...

I did not spread any rumour, nor I have intention to do it, read the comments in that topic u would understand it and I was not the only one who got that info in begin and for ur kind info, I was the first one who posted that Juhi won and about her with Mahek in top two finalists... If I have intention to spread rumours, then I would not post that, the member u mentioned I don't even know and yes there is a newbie who made a similar ID as me spreading nonsense spoilers...

U might be new in this forum, but the old members know me well, I post spoilers since season 2... So what need to post rumours?...

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_News

I did not spread any rumour, nor I have intention to do it, read the comments in that topic u would understand it and I was not the only one who got that info in begin and for ur kind info, I was the first one who posted that Juhi won and about her with Mahek in top two finalists... If I have intention to spread rumours, then I would not post that, the member u mentioned I don't even know and yes there is a newbie who made a similar ID to me spreading nonsense spoilers...

You mean, there's another Zee_news?

Originally posted by: -Desi-IFer-

You mean, there's another Zee_news?

U might be new in this forum, but the old members know me well, I post spoilers since season 2... So what need to post rumours?...

Yes, there is someone seems made it to mislead ppl... I posted about Sid and even Nishu did... But I clear it later on and so Nishu did... So please don't accuse me on things which I am not...