Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: simplypurple

6.Most Memorable person...! My memory sucks since I'm a newbie with a 1000 posts. lol. Plus, I suck at remembering names. I guess I'll have so say The_Dilettante because I initially didn't agree with what she used to post on the DDTs. But eventually I found our thoughts to be quite similar if not completely in agreement about the episodes.

Simply: Just read this. Thanks. 🤗 Different thoughts stems interesting discussion. It was nice knowing you. Hope to see you next time too.
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wow .. I cant believe this season is over. Im going to miss BB (although i hated the conclusion). 😆  All the uncensored videos and those pesky exclusive vids. 😆 

Sid and Mahek were the real winners imo.

I I havent posted in the DDT's very frequently but i really enjoyed live blogging/discussing with the resident members in here. (Off the top off my head: The dilletante, Makebelieve, Iama/Iwasaxxstar, Rafaholic, blueice, rainbow warrior, versace, simplypurple, mithibani, and Gremlin. (I freaking LOVE your animations Jiya. ðŸ˜†)

The main forum is such a mess though. People need to calm down.  let bygones be bygones now.

I probably wont be very active henceforth, so untill i find a show worth watching .. goodbye!

@ nishu786, thankyou for the spoilers. Id wake up bright and early, every saturday to read them. 😆
Edited by driftingaway - 12 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

😆 Hum kabhi nahin sudhrenge.

BTW Nishu, any idea about BB-6 contestants? Heard that many people already sent feelers to channel.

in one of the interview Salman said he suggested laxami's name for last season but they got her for this season

means may be those who supposed to enter this season can enter next season like Siddhu, Sumit Sehgal etc and defo BB 6 winner A TV Bahu 

Originally posted by: driftingaway

wow .. I cant believe this season is over. Im going to miss BB (although i hated the conclusion). 😆  All the uncensored videos and those pesky exclusive vids. 😆 

Sid and Mahek were the real winners imo.

I I havent posted in the DDT's very frequently but i really enjoyed live blogging/discussing with the resident members in here. (Off the top off my head: The dilletante, Makebelieve, Iama/Iwasaxxstar, Rafaholic, blueice, rainbow warrior, versace, simplypurple, mithibani, and Gremlin. (I freaking LOVE your animations Jiya. ðŸ˜†)

The main forum is such a mess though. People need to calm down.  let bygones be bygones now.

I probably wont be very active henceforth, so untill i find a show worth watching .. goodbye!

@ nishu786, thankyou for the spoilers. Id wake up bright and early, every saturday to read them. 😆

Driftingaway, I used to enjoy reading your comments. I wish you had posted more often because your arguments were always balanced and I appreciated the manner in which you conveyed your thoughts :)
Hope I get the opportunity to interact with you elsewhere! :D
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
^Agree with Raf. Driftingaway: You were not regular here but loved your balanced and witty views.

Easy_A [Versace]: Missed your one liners.
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok I wanna sneak in a final (official) bye from me before they shut this forum down. I finally (grudgingly) watched the finale, but then was glad I did. The video they showed at the beginning made me miss this season. I've found out one thing though from the video, no matter which contestants i hated and no matter how many times i've said this season sucks, after watching that video i kinda felt "you know, i think i will miss BB 5."😆 I actually think I will miss even PM and Sky (or at least picking on him). *sigh* it all ends today (for me at least!😆).

Some comments about the finale:
~None of the performers can dance!😆 (Rakhi Sawant was at least 'watchable'😆) 
~PM will never change!😛
~Rakhi is hilarious!😆
~Nice to see Dolly again!😉
~Even though I knew the result, I found myself making these faces: ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜†

So anyway, Tata all! Had a great time! I would love to list and thank all the members who entertained me thoroughly on this forum and were actually my sole reason to visit the forum everyday, but I can't and I won't in the fear of leaving someone out. If you wanna know who you are, just check if I have ever "liked" your posts! If I had done that more than a few a times, then you know I loved reading your posts!😆

So with a huge hug, I bid adieu to all you lovely people!🤗 Enjoy the new year and God Bless!
Edited by Rapier - 12 years ago
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Missed DDT over weekend and now will get to interact with lovely people (well many) only in season 6.

Thank you all for the great time. 🤗
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZindaDil

Missed DDT over weekend and now will get to interact with lovely people (well many) only in season 6.

Thank you all for the great time. 🤗

Come to Survivor Forum, many of us migrated there ðŸ˜†
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
No DDT and Nominations talks today ??? 😭😭
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishita123

No DDT and Nominations talks today ??? 😭😭

bolo nishi..kisko nominate karna hai😳😆😉