Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well at the beginning katan had a bid disgussion about last night voting..
Tayak won the challang And this time with revord they got a special chance to take 1 Celebrity with them for a night.. woohooo... It was shilpa
at tayak members were very friendly chat with her..yeah they was talking about shilpa's hubby too...
At last karan left SI as he is not feeling well,.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
O M G , Shilpa became Bali Ka Bakra, Gosh , wonder what will happen now, the way micheal was ready to slave  Katan member so she is the one..

O so Katan lost 😭 the challenge now its going to be tough for them
Will watch and give my two cents
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hmm...yes di... But i think shilpa had a great time on tayak camp..
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
i was very happy to see shilpa at Tayak's...my 2 fav shilpa and shivam was at same tribe:d
shanti05 thumbnail
Shilpa openely said "Shivam we love you "😆😆 So looks like he was happy to see her in the tribe, Have to see the episode yet ...

I think she will have a blast !😆😆

shanti05 thumbnail
Night light Camera focusing on Shilpa and Karan this was during their frustration of not getting proper shelter and the adequate necessity and revolting to leave and the crew member  interaction

Boy she looks scary !!😲

Ghosts ko baganey ka issey achha photo nahi milegay Shilpa ka ..
No worries shilpa all the bats and ants will shoo away 😆😆😆
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hope going to tayak camp doesnt turn out to b a dis adv when she returns to catan camp n grps changed!! 🤔

But she was lucky to b selected to join tayak as she got to eat food with salt n pepper n also chaii, which she seemed to enjoy alotz!!! 😛
shanti05 thumbnail
Day11, Tribe Catan , getting very low in terms of not having adequate food as in terms of winning  teh previous task and therefore they were quite restless, disturbed and various thoughts running in their mind after the previous elimination .. Well thats all in the game and a new day and a new task  awaits you , and the tribe went for it..

Both Catan and Tayak had to throw approximately 2 pounds coconuts in whole baskets and the game was split into two groups where one set throws the coconuts while the other has to make sure that the basket is up and tied to a pully .

The Catan tribe throws into the Tayak's basket while the Tayak throws into Catan's

Catan carries yellow coconuts while Tayak red.

It was tought for either side throwers as well as the basket holders, The Catan team could'nt throw  the coconuts into the Tayak basket and so the weight was consistant for them while the Tayak aimed well and the basket grew heavier for the Catan's to hold on and keep their grip and finally with the one inch of hold they had to finally let go

Munisha felt her performance deteriorated the teams hope and wished to get eleminated , but Karan opted to quit teh show

The task winners were Tayak and with the winning treat of spices they got a slave 😲 from the Catan' s and it was none other than Shilpa due to recommendation for the unanimous Tayak tribe and so she went to Tayak  tribe area,

Hmm seems to be given Attihi devo Bhava welcome gesture with some tea, black tea I hope since milk is perishable and doubt they had with milk lekin creamer hoga  tho thats fine..

Raj Rani saw her show KSBKBT  and knows her husband who Pardes wala 😆😆😆
Apurva's debut movie .. Who sabko yaad hai 😆

Magar there is a lot of coldness there, since they think any information leaked will be in her hands as she has come for a day's stay and then if any Tayak plan or Strategy falls in her ears then we may have problems

Shilpa's ears are sharp , but she will keep quite  
She is a slave here so jo who kahengay who Kareygi I am sure  yehi chaal Raha ho ga Micheal key dimaak mai ...

Well lets see shilpa ka treatment kaisa hooga 😲 She was enjoying the tea and food , I hope she has a peaceful day and shares some good experiences 😊

Good Luck shilpa 👍🏼

A picture from todays force and strength and mind ability to hold on the basket The Catans tried their best , but the weight of the coconuts were overriding their strength

Catan use might and mind in todays challenge

Catan tribe using all their might

All their strength to pull stronger and with force !

shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OMG1nitya

Hope going to tayak camp doesnt turn out to b a dis adv when she returns to catan camp n grps changed!! 🤔

But she was lucky to b selected to join tayak as she got to eat food with salt n pepper n also chaii, which she seemed to enjoy alotz!!! 😛

I feel JD, Rajesh and Abhinav think that Timmy , Shilpa, Monisha, Payal and Sangram are a team

So Now there somehow are two groups virtually made

But then the next coming up challenge is the team swap so maybe this alliance may break for a while and then when they reunite with the tribe wonder how many will be left

There is a chakraview and alliance dissolving,  starting in the following weeks so anything can happen
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Shilpa is 29 yrs old and Raj Rani is her fan , had seen her soaps she said and soembody said do you guys know who her husband is, somebody replied the Pardes wala actor.😳