Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Good luck from my side to Shilpa :)

She's an amazing contestant. I see how she's determined during the competition and how she's managing to be logically correct when it comes to taking a decision to support or go against a member of Qatan.

Good luck! <3
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
today Katan won... and they good some yameyy fruits to eat... πŸ˜ƒ
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The Catan tribe should choose Shilpa as their leader for their team tasks...I am not saying as she is my favourite but because she held her composure during troubled times, although she has joined her hands with Rohit 'Timmy' still she is interacting with all team-mates equally, she is not attacking any team-member personally and above all she is a strong contestant...Also the team will be spared from the one-sided leadership of JD although I know what JD says is the betterment of team but I feel there are better ways to lead or manage a team...and Shilpa can do it...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with your thought, Leadership qualities is different in different people, but sometimes some of them can bottle down in one person which certain dimensions...if keeping  team work spirit, boost the moral , encourage in participation and strive to fight, Shilpa emotionally is slightly weak or should I say its human to be prepared for the worse, but balances with things which could what I could also see as leader,
JD is putting himself infront to take the authority, well still posibility that someone coudl balance it and I would see her (Shilpa) in the stream
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zee10

today Katan won... and they good some yameyy fruits to eat... πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the news Zee, I have'nt watch the episode yet will do so and give my feedback ..😊
Good one good day another bad and again a good day so lets see how well the tribe performs as the show catches its phases
hmm ganga!

Edited by V.I.P - 12 years ago
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
will love to join dis AT after ol its 4 our sweety shilpa,..
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shilpa is very calculative .& very composed!
shanti05 thumbnail
Day 6 was interesting , Saw her interacting with Rajesh and both were discussing Karan's problem as he was having some upset stomach, and somewhere a little worried about him, She did put the big dry coconut leaves on their shelter but I guess the rain did ruin a littlebit of the trap which got filled with water in the middle, Later things were better,

Task was won by the Katan (Catan) tribe, It was a colse call when they were one point away and then tied and the last one which JD through and the block was made and finally they got 3 points..
Shilpa throw the ball from the dias , and Rohit had to block it but it went into the goal directly

The whole team was thrilled and enjoyed a big basket of fruits..
Somewhere the team as a whole gave in all the energy for the game winning treat, Shilpa was holding the immunity statue and Sangram Singh was walking with the basket of fruits..

Saw Shilpa cutting the pineapple and all of them enjoying healthy Vitamin C  food.

Still as such no leader has been appointed, The Mashalls are all intact with the Katan Tribe, So Good luck to the team tribe and Shilpa hope you can root your base well in the island and lets see how long you can play with ease and focus and emerge to stick around a long timeπŸ‘
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
As shilpa rightly said in one of her interviews she was the most tanned female

She is totally unrecognizable πŸ˜†