Epi 505 & 506: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem episode
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@BB: I hope you are feeling better now. I will read and comment later.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

BB, get well soon, tc😊

Nice episode. they missed kala, she is happy to know about Naku's ghav, she's got out of Abhi's hand. Vyas has made all the arrangements to keep Abhi buzy with him till his stay in Ratnagiri. Loved the dialogues of Abhi for Vyas. Tamasha is the correct word to describe these politician's acts.
Datta & Naku moments are sweet as usual. 24 hrs, Baludada will find Mhatre & he's told Datta to keep quiet during that time, must be difficult for him. Savant's man has refused to help him, let's see how they handle this situation. Thanks BB & the writersπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi BB, hope you are feeling better. Take care dear.

Thanks for posting the two awesome episodes--tasha rocks.

-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
awesum epi thanx so much for uploading both epis.loved D-N scene.bhauli is like naku awww D is so cute :) but pls dont give kala ideas plss keep bhauli safe plss.
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
hey bb, hope your feeling better now, actually i have to say i speak for all the readers when i say we were really worried for you. Its not the same without you..so best wishes on that note. Get well soon, come bk quick because we miss you!!

i thought i would come and provide some analysis that will hopefully keep you occupied once your better..and the work load eases. (January blues for one and all i think.)
So what can i say about the storyline so far, as ever it gets better and better. I actually said to myself that i will read one episode and leave the other one for the next day but who was a fooling i just couldn't stop reading.
Getting the boring stuff out of the way i.e kalaπŸ˜‰ i'm glad dutta didn't notice her, he's under enough stress as it is without her dropping by too. But she is really one bad penny that just keeps turning up..go away already! (looks like vyas has already sorted that out for us!)

Moving onto there return home, really loved the farther daughter reunion her..she really does love her dad, just the way she said baba..aw i was feeling emotional too. The way dutta eyes Ganpat though,  very DSP indeed and i didn't expect anything different.

As ever Dutta defines that he has work and sends Naku to rest, i think the highlight here for me was aayi sahib and her moment with dutta. I'm so glad see knows to otherwise dutta would have had to the carry the strain of nakushas condition in his mind by himself. Even a sher needs a shoulder to cry on at times, i really love aayi sahib for this motherhood of hers towards dutta. She knows exactly whats going on in him maybe not the extent to which naku might understand him but she does have that quality. (i wouldn't mind her as a gran!πŸ˜†)

Now to Abhijay and Vyas, have to say Vyas is character is very well formed, i can totally visualize him and his fiction with Abhijay is quite entertaining too. I can see Dutta and Abhijay teaming up to put  vyas in his place. I'm kind of more interested to see the personal grudge they have against each other.

Episode 506 and I have to say i really missed this Dutta! Behind closed doors of his office he is a totally different man!! Mind you everyone including nakusha is probably aware that dutta flips behind the doors of his office.πŸ˜† So much for trying to keep the stress away from naku..i bet she can hear him! But on a more serious note ..have to say i loved both episodes but duttas dialogues as he expresses his anger and bhalu dadas words were just amazing. Pat on the back for writerji here!

I have said this before but i love the way dutta eases in and out of his character for each of his relationships. behind the doors of his office he was dutta bhau..he let off his steam as soon as he walks into the bedroom and sees nakusha he falls back into the shell of an concerned..husband, farther to be.
All in all two amazing episodes, thank you very much bb hoping you'll be back with us soon.

Thank you
Jagruti

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
awww tasha scene are just a must read..might not have time for anything else but for tasha scenes..hav all the time in d whole world <3

hope ur feeling better BB :)