PRIYANKA BASSI *Appreciation Thread* (Fans ONLY) - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
@daisy need ur help can u make some siggies...

and yeah r u really sure tht pri was there in the task becoz i didnt see here there...and i think if she would have there she could have done well than payal and shilpa...
bloody hell...DID ANYONE SEE the elmination special of sylivie...they have projected 'PRI' as the main target who threw her out..actually there were others who played the main part...

hate u survivor😡
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey emma...u r right, pri didnt participate in the task.my mistake!

i wd love to try make some siggies but it will  take some time coz there is no photoshop in my current laptop

thanks for the pic...pri looks like she has gained quite  some weight in the pic... :(

yeah its not fair that pri is projected as the politician in teh tribe...and she isnt projected nicely in the epis or the promos... not fair
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shreyamathur_18

i also think so after reading the very first post that too very offencely written about her

Tabhi to rule banana pada ki fans only 😊
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmmaFrost

facebook par bhi war shuru ho gayi hai...survivor fb page par...abhi abhi main ladai hui to a person who kept writing offensive abt her...sachi...what is her fault...if ppl cant digest the fact, tht she is the youngest of them all...yet popular than all of them...
her profile pic on survivor received maximum comments and she is also leading the poll on survivor website.

Yeah i have seen that and i hated that, if she is pretty and natural to baaki logon ko problem to hogi hi.😡
Vartika07 thumbnail

i will post all the pics from friday episode onwards tonight...

What about ur eye problem?
Is it fine now?
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: drifter639

i have to say, though i am not a fan of her, i liked her in these 2 episodes shown and its very much possible she goes all the way through ... provided she keeps her head down, does not resort to planning right away.

It's not possible yaar, all such reality shows have politics and we can't expect this to happen.
Vartika07 thumbnail

^its all impossible not to plan in this kind of show...yesterday she started it already when they all decided to throw sylvie out which was unexpected...it was JD mathetia who was considered...anyways...i just wish she atleast stays in top 5 0r top 8

Yeah true and agree with u when i yesterday saw her doing that planing i didn't mind at all bcz such things are part of the reality shows.😉
Vartika07 thumbnail

bloody hell...DID ANYONE SEE the elmination special of sylivie...they have projected 'PRI' as the main target who threw her out..actually there were others who played the main part...

hate u survivor😡

I have seen that and wasn't surprised or shocked as it's part of d show.
If Pri suggested and all agreed it means they too wanted that.
And Pri just said them to do and decide whatever they want she didn't take anyone's name in that.
If they are projecting Pri like this than what about Rajesh, Payal and J.D. they are super cunning. 😡
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

i like Pri's reasoning in today's episode abt the frivolous usage of clear water for bathing...i don't get it why wd anyone use the limited supply of water for taking 2-3 baths when there is a beautiful huge sea in front of u and u r suppose to survive in extreme situations!! and for speaking in favor of the obvious she gets tagged as playing politics!! if someone requires privacy then they can carry the sea water instead of clear water!

[DIV]today also pri participated in the task scoring 3...good going pri!! no matter whether she leaves sooner or later, at least no one can say that she didnt contribute and was a free rider.

And than the person who was taking 3 baths said she is doing politics behind their back how can it be possible when she said everything at her face?😕
I think Payal is insecure with her and her and Karan's friendship. 😛