Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

hello dear πŸ€”
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmmaFrost

its not important if there is some one online or not...u should do ur bits by posting atleast 3-4 posts ..and keep it active..

I know yaar sorry for not being here from long but i promise to be regular here now onwards. πŸ˜ƒ
Vartika07 thumbnail

WHOLE ALBUM

SURVIVOR EPISODE 3 PICS

Thanks for the link and i have seen it on FB too but pls post it here too Emma πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Vartika07 thumbnail

Karan Patel-Priyanka Bassi are just 'good friends'!

Friday, January 13, 2012 | 5:43:40 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Karan Patel-Priyanka Bassi are just 'good friends'!

As the heat between the tribes intensifies, love finds its own confused way...

We are just good friends' is a phrase which is often used by those who have been linked up with each other, who eventually turn out to be more than just that. Even this time, we have got such a phrase from one of those so called love birds!

A source revealing to Tellybuzz informs, "Sparks seem to be flying between Karan Patel and Priyanka Bassi on the Catan island of the recently launched reality show,Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle. The two have been seen getting cozy with each other and spending time alone and away from others."

Therefore we contacted Karan Patel to know his views about the buzz, who quite evidently clears, "I don't know who is spreading such rumours. Priyanka and I are just good friends."

While we asked him about the charge that Payal Rohatgi has made on him, he says, "I would say that Payal is a psycho and has a mental imbalance.

Priyanka Bassi too rubbished the rumor saying, "Why are people putting such things on me? I don't understand, as there was nothing between me and Karan."

Probably, it's just love and all that jazz on a lonely island!
guys i have edited the first page...if anyone is left out plz give me ur name so tht i can put it on page 1
Vartika07 thumbnail
πŸ€— πŸ₯³Happy Makarsankarnti to everyone here πŸ‘

happy lohri and happy makarsankranti to all PBIANS...
;;;;;;;;

PLEASE GUYS GO TO THE LINK AND POST UR COMMENTS LET THEM KNOW PRIYANKA HAS THE BIGGEST FAN BASE AND SUPPORTERS

ayal, Shilpa and Priyanka face a tough challenge

0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  | 

Each day on the Survivor India island is a challenge in itself. Our glamorous divas Payal, Shilpa and Priyanka have issues of a different kind. They are finding it very difficult to live without their usual luxuries of having a shower and makeup.

Struggling without these comforts on the island, the Survivor India contestants have been sleeping on prickly planks in a crammed up ramshackle hut. Their camp was also attacked by rats and insects.

Shilpa says, "Since I have a back problem, I prefer sleeping on the sand instead of squeezing with everyone on wooden planks. But the insects and rats are really getting to me. I think they are in love with me since they only decide to clamber all over me. While I'm not bothered about makeup, I am very worried about people thinking that this is how I look. The reality is that we are tanning by at least 10 shades everyday. I'm missing my basic hygiene including face wash and toothbrush the most".

Forget having proper shelter, even a regular bath seems to have become a luxury. How easy is it to stay without makeup and luxurious products for these girls?

Priyanka reveals, "Of course it is very difficult to stay like that in minimalistic conditions. But then again, it's not fair for someone to use drinking  water to have a bath. And especially since we are girls, it doesn't mean we can have our way in everything"

Payal begs to differ, "It's not very good obviously. I have been sleeping on wood which is infested with red ants and it's been nearly a week since I have rashes. The most annoying part is the tan we are getting. There's also no soap or conditioner which has me very concerned. But I am not misusing any resources. I think Priyanka, Rajesh and Karan feel that they own the place and are spreading nonsense about me. Yes, I freshened up thrice but not with drinking water!"

While getting past these routine hurdles, the contestants will also have to face a raft challenge to keep their place secure on the island. While there's tension between Payal and Priyanka on the Catan island, Tayak tribe-members Stithpragya and Rishi will miss having Sanober around. Was her elimination a mistake?

Challenges are thrown at the contestants in all shapes and forms. What do you think is the one thing you will miss the most if stranded on an island? Post your comments below and don't forget to catch all the action onSurvivor India – Jee Paaoge, Sat-Sun at 9pm only on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/2834/payal-shilpa-and-priyanka-face-a-tough-challenge.aspx
PRIYANKA BASSI Vs PAyal...

promo video courtesy : Priyanka FB page
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=223279561090550&saved
raheelu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

;;;;;;;;

PLEASE GUYS GO TO THE LINK AND POST UR COMMENTS LET THEM KNOW PRIYANKA HAS THE BIGGEST FAN BASE AND SUPPORTERS

ayal, Shilpa and Priyanka face a tough challenge

0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  | 

Each day on the Survivor India island is a challenge in itself. Our glamorous divas Payal, Shilpa and Priyanka have issues of a different kind. They are finding it very difficult to live without their usual luxuries of having a shower and makeup.

Struggling without these comforts on the island, the Survivor India contestants have been sleeping on prickly planks in a crammed up ramshackle hut. Their camp was also attacked by rats and insects.

Shilpa says, "Since I have a back problem, I prefer sleeping on the sand instead of squeezing with everyone on wooden planks. But the insects and rats are really getting to me. I think they are in love with me since they only decide to clamber all over me. While I'm not bothered about makeup, I am very worried about people thinking that this is how I look. The reality is that we are tanning by at least 10 shades everyday. I'm missing my basic hygiene including face wash and toothbrush the most".

Forget having proper shelter, even a regular bath seems to have become a luxury. How easy is it to stay without makeup and luxurious products for these girls?

Priyanka reveals, "Of course it is very difficult to stay like that in minimalistic conditions. But then again, it's not fair for someone to use drinking  water to have a bath. And especially since we are girls, it doesn't mean we can have our way in everything"

Payal begs to differ, "It's not very good obviously. I have been sleeping on wood which is infested with red ants and it's been nearly a week since I have rashes. The most annoying part is the tan we are getting. There's also no soap or conditioner which has me very concerned. But I am not misusing any resources. I think Priyanka, Rajesh and Karan feel that they own the place and are spreading nonsense about me. Yes, I freshened up thrice but not with drinking water!"

While getting past these routine hurdles, the contestants will also have to face a raft challenge to keep their place secure on the island. While there's tension between Payal and Priyanka on the Catan island, Tayak tribe-members Stithpragya and Rishi will miss having Sanober around. Was her elimination a mistake?

Challenges are thrown at the contestants in all shapes and forms. What do you think is the one thing you will miss the most if stranded on an island? Post your comments below and don't forget to catch all the action onSurvivor India ' Jee Paaoge, Sat-Sun at 9pm only on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/2834/payal-shilpa-and-priyanka-face-a-tough-challenge.aspx

insecure payalπŸ˜†
 I think Priyanka, Rajesh and Karan feel that they own the place and are spreading nonsense about me.
(childish talk )🀣