Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i wanted to give 5 as everything was nice ie start ofthe case and all the team members also speacialy purvi and fredy s role was nicely shown...

but -1 for abhi tarika scenes they were disgusting...
so a 4 from me...for our cute DAYA sir, acp salunkey sir...vey fluent and improved version of purvi and our dear freddy... but ya missed vivek...and even kajal...
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I only loved Daya yesterday...there was nothing worth seeing. I wish there were something more darker than a kati hui laash.
I can;t believe Demonstar giving 4 for this. 😒 Maybe my mood is spolied after what I saw.

2 from me as of now. I have not voted yet. Will see I can give it some better marks once my anger with Abhijeet has subsided.
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I know I overrated it. 😛

Perhaps I had been missing this side of Daya sir so much that it led me to it. Just my 2 (or 4) cents.

..BlessedOne.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
4 from me for my dearest Daya! Loved him...
SomethingRandom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Daya was awesome i loved him in today's episode 4 from my side 
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
4 from me, the biggest reason is Daya sir. He looked so cute yesterday and loved the first scene. After ages I watched a current episode and felt good, Freddy sir was awesome too and thank god the overcrowded team was missing.
CAHAT320 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
4 from me for my prince daya's awsome acting nd his cute smile...but i hate abhi -tarika scenes why the hell they show romence in crime shows 
sirilikesdaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
5 from me only for my Daya sir..loved his performance and his sweet, cute and lovely smile.
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
5 only and only for daya sir...he was rockstar of y'day's episode...i liked daya sir so much in the blanket...he was there in my dream all through y'day.😍..ACP sir's skull ka muffler was so🤣
there was nothing at all in the case...and abhi tarika scene was just so🤢...but i overruled it because i miss daya sir's smile to  the core these days and i got it in huge amount y'day...
padma_ss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
5 from my side only for Daya. his smile and his performance was awesome.