AMAR UPADHYAY - PATI OF THE CENTURY

Poll

Do you agree with SID that AMAR is PATI of the CENTURY?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ps_saintpaul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think SID is right.. AMAR was wrong in not stopping SKY to take his WIFE name...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amar ko bilawaja bul raha tha ajj !! aaammar ne ajj kuch nhe kia
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i have lost all respect for amar
yes winning is imp
but at what cost ? ur wife n daughters ?
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes he is pati of the century,dad of the century,beta of the century and bigg boss winner of this season⭐️

Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Here is the difference between Sid and SKY , Sid said to Amar infront also about this silly stuff then said sorry , uthak baithak , dubki lagana sab kiya, today again was bitching the same thing infront of Mehek.

This is the reason i hate Sid, what ever he is doin is fake, the way he said "agar ladkiyan nahi hoti to batata". bhai sahab poora desh jaanta hai aapne PM ke parents ko kis buri tarah insult kiya tha, aur dubki lagane ke baad phir wohi bol rahe ho. iska matlab saaf hai mann mein kachra abhi bhi hai.

This is the reason i say Sid nahi sudhra hai aur na hi yeh sudhar sakta hai.

Edited by Sarkar - 12 years ago
drDopa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pati of his wife then OBVIOUSLY YES lolll Edited by Bazinga02 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sarkar

Here is the difference between Sid and SKY , Sid said to Amar infront also about this silly stuff then said sorry , uthak baithak , dubki lagana sab kiya, today again was bitching the same thing infront of Mehek.

This is the reason i hate Sid, what ever he is doin is fake, the way he said "agar ladkiyan nahi hoti to batata". bhai sahab poora desh jaanta hai aapne PM ke parents ko kis buri tarah insult kiya tha, aur dubki lagane ke baad phir wohi bol rahe ho. iska matlab saaf hai mann mein kachra abhi bhi hai.

This is the reason i say Sid nahi sudhra hai aur na hi yeh sudhar sakta hai.

i agree with each and every word of urs!!😛
chirag2205 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahekFTW

i have lost all respect for amar

yes winning is imp
but at what cost ? ur wife n daughters ?

so did Mahek has lost all respect by unnecessary dragging Amar in today's fight...watch the episode properly...

he was calmly telling sid to control and try his level best to control and not fight...if amar is against sid/mahek he could have fought with him...or joined sky in the fight...

open your eyes now...

also he mentioned two friends this side and two friends other side and he is alone...

also in uncensored video check how mahek is insecure of amar...

also watched today's uncensored video in which it is shown mahek taunting sky and amar, six pack ho gaye ...why ...was there any reason to drag amar...

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I wonder same people are asking this question who were laughing n praising mehak n sid's behaviour specially burp thingy day back. Again i will say no one is saint. Sky's method might be wrong but his point is right unlike sid n mehak where their method n point both were wrong
.😆