ss abhiya forever love .pt 14pg 54 / 07 may

SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
                                    prologue

The reporter chewed his pencil,and thought for a second. He was thinking of a question to ask me. He was here to write a story on my kidnapping. I only agreed to it, because I wanted the world to know about my evil demonic kidnapper, and the things I had found out during my kidnapping. The reporter cleared his throat,and took the pencil out of his mouth."Miss. piyali, what happened on that fateful night?" he asked. I looked down at my pale hands,and raped them around each other." Are you going to turn on the recorder? "I asked, glancing up at him."Oh. Yes. "he smiled,leaning over and pushing the on button."Thank you for reminding me."he said. "No,thank you for writing this story. "I whispered." You may start now. Whenever your ready." the man prompted. I took a deep breath, and began.

It was like any other Friday night. I got home from work and called up my best friend, misha. We always partied on Friday night. "Hey, so where are we going tonight?" I asked. The line was silent a moment, then she assured. "I think we should go to club marks." I smiled. "I like the sound of that. "I peered. "Ok, well I'll pick you up in an hour. Be ready. "she replied. "Ok, bye. "I said, ending the conversation. I hung up the phone, and went to get ready. I put on my favorite dress and heels. The dress was icy blue, it complemented my eyes. The heels were sliver and zipped up the front. I wore my curly hair down, but pushed it out of my face. By the time I was done, misha was knocking on my door. I grabbed my keys and left. We got in her car, and drove off. I didn't know that would be the last time I'd see my
 house.

hope u like it guys .  bore ho rahi thi to lakh dala  yeh sab.if u like it press like and comment plz 

index
part 1 pg 3
part 2 pg 11
part 3 pg 14
part 4 pg 17
part 5 pg 21
part 6 pg 25
part 7 pg 29
part 8 pg 32
part 9 pg 35
part 10 pg 38
part 11 pg 42
part 12 pg 48 
part 13 pg 51 
part 14 pg 54
Edited by abhiyan_soni - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
great 👏do continue.but where is abhay is he the kidnapper do pm meEdited by flora212 - 12 years ago
swtgirl_tina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
nice start..!!!👍🏼 pls continue soon nd pls send me pm.. 😊
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow another ff! sounds great 😊
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww... Another ss by u ha:-) I JUS LOVE YOUR ALL FF,OS,SS DEAR:-)... AWESOME Concept yaar:-) LOVED IT:-):-) PM ME WHEN U UPDATE OK:-):-):-) continue soon:-):-)
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
lovely concept! Is it abhay who did this? Or he is the saviour? Continue soon..
P.S : U were getting bored na sandy? Then update ur other ff na..update hum tum na 😆
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved d concpt
pls pm me wen u updt
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
bore ho rani thi toh baki do ss kyun nahin update kiye 😆 now coming 2 this 1 nice do conti do i even need 2 tell u this 😆
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

great!
do continue..
I hope the kidnapper is ABHAY! Lol
thanx 4 d pm
tc
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing dr... gr8 start... is abhay did all dis??
u always write amazing story...
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm