🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
😍😍😍😍😍
hello friends
this is vandy
ur mohan bawri updater for tuesdays 😍
a very happy new year to all of u😳

🤗 a tight hug to my mohan🤗

waise edtians...time to party🥳
the cvsread ur posts where all possibilities of kastur trying to seduce mohan were being discussed...wait wait wait...before ur eyes pop out...she did no such things...but wet hair water sprinkling on mohan face funda was used🥳
now lets wait for the low cut blouse funda to come into action🤣

and thank god...they changed the sheets...infact they got soo scared of getting bedsheets and sarees as gift that they decided to change not only the sheets...but the bed too!🤣its red now...😳 and we all know that red is the colour of passion and love😍

but...but...but...
hai lord..
my mohan😍
he looked super cute while sleeping on that red bed😍
(mere sapno mein khoya tha😍)
chalo let me get back to my update😆😆

Recap

sia confesses her feelings infront of kastur accidently...and challenges kastur that she will snatch mohan from him...here at the party mohan dances with kastur...and saves her from a drunkard...

Summary Of Today's Epi

mohur share a special moment on the first morning of new year...sia challenges kastur...mohur is pretty moved as he realises how much kastur loves him...

Part 1

the epi starts with kastur getting ready early in the morning...as she sees a sleeping mohan's reflection in the mirror...her feet automatically move towards him...quenching her eyes with the sleeping posture of mohan(who looks super hot btw😳 his head on that cushion...those biceps in focus😍...and that red blanket😍)
but suddenly sia's words start ringing in her ears and she becomes uneasy...
she goes and starts praying to god to help her win this war against sia's ill motives😊
then she turns towards mohan...
(i just love the way he is sprawled on that red bed😍)
and goes and sits near his sleepin posture
(ohh i just love the way mohan sleeps...he always make sure to spoon himself so that there's always some space for kastur to sit...in such a position that his face is always close to her hands...😍)

ohh btw...her hair is still wet😉

she loks lovingly at mohan😍 and is suddenly filled with an urge to touch him
(i don't blame u kastur...that sight is pretty irresistable😍)...
she moves her left palm...to gently touch his face...but stops as she's abt to touch him...
(aww kastur...one day...u will touch him...thats our promise😊)...
mohan moves his face in sleep as if sensing her touch and feeling it...😍😳😳😳
(prelude to piya bawri in BG⭐️)
kastur refrains from touching him...so that he isn't disturbed...😳
and decides to move away...only to realise that her pallu has been held by mohan(ohhh pllzzz...before u guys jump to conclusions...he was still sleping🤣...
and had caught it with the blanket as he moved in his sleep🤣)
(soye teri palko mein meri neend piya...in BG⭐️)

she tries to get it out of his grip...but water droplets from her wet hair...fall on mohan's face...and he wakes up😳
he wakes up wiping his face...only to find kastur bent on him...very close to him😍
he is taken aback by the beauty infront f his eyes...as his hands involuntarily move towards her face...to wipe of those fresh droplets of water from her face...😍
(oki..mohan...are u that comfy with kastur that u don't find it wierd that she was soo close to u early in the morning???😉 and if u r indeed...then in future i want to to think of all the possible things kastur can be doing to u while u r asleep!🤣)

but but buttt
as all good things come to  an end...
sia just barges in their bedroom...sees them in an intimate position...but still goes ahead to disturb them with the tea she has has brought for them!😡😡😡😡😡
(notice how mohan's expressions change to ..wat the hell as he gets up!🤣)
both mohur are taken by surprise as mohan gets embarassed and kastur is furious!
sia then starts her bak bak on how she is not the guest of the wen kastur tells her not to do any wok...and she goes on to reconfirm it from mohan..who is still not very amused by her act of barging in!🤣
 both sia and kastur share a look as sia leaves...and mohan oblivious to all this...praises the tea made by sia and says he never knew she could make tea!
he then says he'll get ready for office...and wen kastur asks him wat he wants to eat for breakfast...he says...anything will do...but he wants to eat undhiyo for lunch😳(omg...the smile which he gave as he requested for that dish was😍)

wen kastur walks in the kitchen she finds sia there and kitchen politics start🥱...coz sia wants to prepare breakfast...and they have a mohan is mine fight again...kastur says that she knows the taste of her husband and her family...but sia says that she is scared that mohan might get impressed by her cooking skills...sia then challenges that she will impress her family with her breakfast and very soon kastur will face the reality...sia then again tells kastur to give mohan to her...but kastur says mohan is her jaan...and she will not give him to her!😊
(btw...🥳am glad mohan started earning...atleast he got the gas burner of his house changed...its burning perfectly now!😆😆😆😆)
(and by god...the amount of gloss sia uses...i could literally see kastur's reflection on her lips!)🤣

kastur then serves tea to baapji who senses her uneasiness...he asks kastur abt her prob...but she avoids the topic...baapji then asks her wen sia is going back...but kastur says she has no idea!
baapji then starts reading the newspaper...kastur feels like telling him abt sia...but then stopd herself and leaves from there!

here mohan has freshened up...and as he sees kastur in the room...he wishes her a very good morning😳 
kastur then tells him abt baapji'squery regarding sia...and asks mohan to confirm her departure date...and inform baapji...😊
mohan gets worried and tells kastur that he can't ask sia...as she has done a lot for him...and helped him a lot...she might not like it...
kastur agrees to watever mohan says...and adds that yea...sia mightnot like it...

mohan then asks her if she cooked his breakfast...but kastur informs him that"his friend" is cooking breakfast for him! mohan is surprised...and pretty taken aback too..but soon sees kastur's sullen face...and understands her dil ki baat😳
he sees her putting up a brave face infront of him by smiling at him as he goes on abt sia making breakfast for him...but he reads her eyes...and understands where the problem lies...😳
(the towel was flung on his shoulders🥺 mohan😒 u are suppose to be IN a towel...not WITH  a towel😒 u r suppose to be wearing it😒)
he asks kastur with a smirk(notice the slight tease in his eyes...he knows kastur is not liking it..🤣)...
is she feeling bad abt it????
 kastur immediately goes into defensive mode and acts as if nothing happened...she tells mohan that no...she is not feeling bad abt it(mohan...keeps on smirking knowing fully well...wat kastur is actually feeling abt it!)...🤣
kastur then goes on to tell him that sia took care of him in london...there's no harm if she does so here...but yes...its not sia alone who was worried  abt him...wen he was in london...even she cared for him...always wondering if he had taken his food on time...or was he wearing his thermals wen winters were severe...and she could only wonder and think abt him...coz she was far away...😳😳😳
mohan who had been listening intentdly to her all this while is amazed how much she cared for him while he was away... and thanx her for caring so much for him...inspite of being miles away from him😳😳😳(omg...the smile on his face😍)

Part 2

here siastarts her politics...she tries to instigate narmada against kastur by saying that kastur doesn't let her do any kitchen work coz kastur wants full control of the house...🥱
wen vipul comes in the room...and sia hugsand wishes him...narmada doesn't like it...she asks vipul to go to baapji and listens to sia's  advise where she says that narmada should control the kitchen..as the person who controls the kitchen...rules over the house!🥱🥱🥱🥱

narmada immediately comes to  kastur in the kitchen...along with sia and tells her that sia will be cooking the breakfast that day!🥱

Part 3

kastur is pretty surprised and tells narmada that she has already cooked breakfast...and is abt to serve it...😊just then saroj comes there...and sia somehow manages to get permission from saroj to cook breakfast for the family...saroj tells narmada to help sia with the things she wants...and if there's something missing...she can order it from the store...
kastur doesn't like this development atall...whereas sia takes the number from narmada so that she can get the things herself!

here mohan searches for his purple shirt in his wardrobe...and shoutsfor kastur so that she can get it...
(he was just in his vest and jeansanother toweliya opportunity lost😒)
but to his surprise and disappointment sia barges in the room...picks up a shirt and asks him to wear it!😡😡😡😡
(omg..his hair was wet...i was trying to get to see if there was water dripping from them😍...but my bad luck..it was combed neatly)
mohan asks her wat is she doing in his room...his tone pretty non amusive...but sia misunderstands his non disapproval look as his uneasiness and tells him that he is behaving as if she is seeing him in a vest for the first time...and as soon as she sees kastur at the door she goes on how mohan had spent a night at her house waiting for his shirt to dry up...and how they had spent the  night talking and how they had become best friends...😡😡😡😡
mohan is abt to say something wen he notices kastur at the door and asks her to get his shirt for him...😳😳😳
kastur obliges as he mutters a thanku to her!😊😊
epi ends on kastur's angry face!

Precap: none
Episode Rating: 7/10

no points for guessing that all points are given for mohur scenes...it was indeed a good way to start the new year mohur😉 keep it up!😉
my advise...skip the kitchen politics parts...and rewatch the water droplets scene again and again😍
plus point for using poya bawri!⭐️
love
vandy

Edited by -vandy- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update

I'll also follow your tip and just rewatch MohUr scenes 😆
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the update di
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update.  MohUr were great.
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the update😊