pranneem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey people ... my very first hello to all of you 😊 Ive been the silent reader of the india forums for Dekha ek khwab all along since the very first episode and I love reading all the lovely, crazy, emotionally extreme posts 🤣  anyway.. I enjoy this forum..

So.. I hop-hop to my topic.. Everybody's getting insanely mad at cv's over Akash-Moniya frequent scenes.. But i guess we just need to relax..! I mean Akash's character had been introduced as one of the important ones and cv's cannot just chuck him out like a lice from the hair   

If we really want to enjoy the show we ve got to understand one thing that firstly, Akash's exit isn't gonna be that easy since he is our heroine's first love 😕 rather crush i suppose.. n he holds clearly a softest corner in her heart.. Secondly, If its Uday who has to enter Moniya's life and get Princess Manyata out of her.. the trio have to undergo an extreme flip in their characters.. by TRIO i mean.. Moniya.. Akash.. n Uday..

Now, HERE are the most important facts that I guess cv's might have in their minds:

If Moniya has to become Manyata ..She needs to develop a bond with Devgarhi family
and a little soft corner for UV ..this would mean.. she will have to GET AWAY EMOTIONALLY from Akash..

This brings us to another important fact that Akash will have to at any cost turn either negative or detached sorts or else dead so that she is left all alone and undergoes a hugh emotional turmoil .. Thus, CV's are doing exactly what is required at this point.. they are indulging moniya with akash to an extent that when akash leaves.. the pain is not gross but the emotional haemorrhage happens that leads to the bleeding of akash's moniya.. and this blood loss is nothing but purification into blank innocence who can be now written and stamped as manyata..

This brings us to UV 's character. In order, that Moniya accepts him even as a friend or a confidante ..UV will have to encounter Akash-Moniya fiasco 😭 This would make things work two way: 
a) UV's true self is unveiled because he will soon realize that acting like an over smart jackass is not gonna work with her.. he would not know.. but he will become his true self since moniya is a pure soul.

b) UV's unveiling of his true self leads to a natural flow of emotions for the one who triggered his emotions and his apparently negative sentiments for Akash.. so at this point CV's are actually preparing for the Akash-Moniya scenes to shiver UV out of his shells and once he is after them he will dig into Akash's life and its through UV that Akash's negative light is all revealed or put forward to manyata.. 😃

Moreover, this sudden reverse gear of Akash towards Moniya is quite creepy  
He was triggered by Chicky n Soni so many number of times but he did not react.. why the hell is he reacting now He must be having something ulterior in his mind may be..!

So.. my dear sweetie pies! don't you worry ohkay! .. Its gonna be UV n Manyata always
whatever be the circumstances .. Kahaani ki building banaane ke liye akash-moniya toh pehli brick ki tarah hai ..foundation strong hogi tabhi toh UV-manyata love stroy parwaan chadegi ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noosh591 thumbnail
dont know if i shoul agree with u or not 😔  if the situation is that then they shoul give us some signals .just to reassure us that uv is the male lead.
rather they r castin more monia akash scenes with songs ...and romantic music n bla bla bla...😭
And dere manyata's behaviour is also weird😕  ...and kinda stupid also...after watching all those bogus scenes who the hell is going to relax  ...?? NOBODY ...if cv's value us then they should be honest wid the viewers... anyways just hope u wud be right 👍🏼  
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
man too much masla.. but i like it, and i am the same idea as u i think akash is going to be negative character, by his sudden behavior and his parents. ... guess we have to wait n watch. b/c im sure monia and UV are the main lead, and thier love story is soon bout to start.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for this great, amazing post!
Every pro Uday-Manyata post cheers me up... and you've predicted the future track very well!...Uday really needs to show Manyata his golden heart to let her see him like he truly is... not what he acts to be as a prince!

Akash's back flip in mere hours has triggered my 6th sense too... something is up... and what was with him hiding in the bushes, spying on Moniya...creeping around?...FISHY!!
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey!
thanks for such an optimistic post.. Hope its this way. I have watched shows, that crashed all my hopes, so i don't want it happening again.
And please post more! :)
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Topicmaker
i agree with u. u guys need to chill out. akash is one of the leads and CVs cant kick him out like that. personally i think akash-manyata meeting will help uday manyata relationship and i so hope UV gets jelouse.
akash and Jay will be good pair too. as most of u know opposite attracts 😉
UdaynArnavRmine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmm yeahhh we know tht akash uncle is also kinda leaddd...but we fans want manveerrr togderrr...thts it.

i reallyyy hope tht prince udaybeerrr is leaddd lovee himmm hes superrr duperrr ahtwww cute sexyyy dashinggg reallyyy amazinggg...he is doin mindblowinggg actinggg i must sayyy wht dun cv's understand... we want ashish kapoor as leaddd bas haan nai tuuu...
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pranneem

Hey people ... my very first hello to all of you 😊 Ive been the silent reader of the india forums for Dekha ek khwab all along since the very first episode and I love reading all the lovely, crazy, emotionally extreme posts 🤣  anyway.. I enjoy this forum..

So.. I hop-hop to my topic.. Everybody's getting insanely mad at cv's over Akash-Moniya frequent scenes.. But i guess we just need to relax..! I mean Akash's character had been introduced as one of the important ones and cv's cannot just chuck him out like a lice from the hair   

If we really want to enjoy the show we ve got to understand one thing that firstly, Akash's exit isn't gonna be that easy since he is our heroine's first love 😕 rather crush i suppose.. n he holds clearly a softest corner in her heart.. Secondly, If its Uday who has to enter Moniya's life and get Princess Manyata out of her.. the trio have to undergo an extreme flip in their characters.. by TRIO i mean.. Moniya.. Akash.. n Uday..

Now, HERE are the most important facts that I guess cv's might have in their minds:

If Moniya has to become Manyata ..She needs to develop a bond with Devgarhi family
and a little soft corner for UV ..this would mean.. she will have to GET AWAY EMOTIONALLY from Akash..

This brings us to another important fact that Akash will have to at any cost turn either negative or detached sorts or else dead so that she is left all alone and undergoes a hugh emotional turmoil .. Thus, CV's are doing exactly what is required at this point.. they are indulging moniya with akash to an extent that when akash leaves.. the pain is not gross but the emotional haemorrhage happens that leads to the bleeding of akash's moniya.. and this blood loss is nothing but purification into blank innocence who can be now written and stamped as manyata..

This brings us to UV 's character. In order, that Moniya accepts him even as a friend or a confidante ..UV will have to encounter Akash-Moniya fiasco 😭 This would make things work two way: 
a) UV's true self is unveiled because he will soon realize that acting like an over smart jackass is not gonna work with her.. he would not know.. but he will become his true self since moniya is a pure soul.

b) UV's unveiling of his true self leads to a natural flow of emotions for the one who triggered his emotions and his apparently negative sentiments for Akash.. so at this point CV's are actually preparing for the Akash-Moniya scenes to shiver UV out of his shells and once he is after them he will dig into Akash's life and its through UV that Akash's negative light is all revealed or put forward to manyata.. 😃

Moreover, this sudden reverse gear of Akash towards Moniya is quite creepy  
He was triggered by Chicky n Soni so many number of times but he did not react.. why the hell is he reacting now He must be having something ulterior in his mind may be..!

So.. my dear sweetie pies! don't you worry ohkay! .. Its gonna be UV n Manyata always
whatever be the circumstances .. Kahaani ki building banaane ke liye akash-moniya toh pehli brick ki tarah hai ..foundation strong hogi tabhi toh UV-manyata love stroy parwaan chadegi ❤️

You do have a point.i feel the same way.i think that somehow UV will come to know akash-moniya renewed luv story,n then will somehow cos them to break up n moniya to undergo heartbreak 4 his own selfish motives.Then she will let go of moniya n become manyata,n that is when UV will change for her.I also have a feeling that l8er Akash's character might turn grey.
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
🤗Welcome honey!! Whats ur name??

I also share the same views...but its the stagnant story and repetition of similar scenes that's creeping out every one!! Not to mention Manyata's Character ki palti...!!!😕

Anyways...enjoy it here!😃
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Woop! Welcome to the forum 🤗

Wonderfully said, i kinda agree with you. Though i don't understand you at one point- when you talk about Uday's true self. He is what he is. Brought up like a confident Prince, who gets what he wants.
I would like an internal change, i.e. his intentions to come out clean. He is an obnoxious jerk, and i hope he will continue to be with small surprises, i.e. glimpses of his kind gestures towards Manyata.
That's the USP of ManVeer as per me, Uday the arrogant Prince, and Manyata the Sherni. Don't want either to change in these terms.

I also hope Akash is not portrayed as negative :S It's something we have witnessed in many shows, they should get in something new.

Anyways, loved your positive outlook and thoughts on DEK, Do post more often :) <3