Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YaJuShI. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
nd i lyk chammak chllo nd dildara wat abt u rupal?
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
such a perfect way for celebrating the anniversery👏...hatts off to the creative mind of fw to show the different shades of a officer...in yesterday's epi officers dedication their relationship their anger and their bravery was shown...and in today's epi it was completely opposite...today they showcased their emotional and loving side...today their pure and caring heart was shown...really the officers who pretends as stone are really not stones...they are more humans than the common men..such a superb way to celebrate the anniversery...such a great tribute not only to our cid officers but to many of the cops life's and their personal side...
well the episode was a decent one👏...liked it lot👏...well i just loved the whole epi except some parts of which i too am not aware of😆...the starting was very nice👏...the way abhi sir took over the kid and told daya sir to take care of him everything was cho cute😍...even i loved abhi sir's taunting😆...i liked the investigation today👏...nicely directed and narrated👏...i loved the climax👏...i was not expecting the lady to be the criminal...it was great to relate a previous epi to this one but here i found the fact of the officers so accurately guessing about the correct case related to daya sir quite miserable😳...loved the trio's babysitting part😍...it was so cute...daya sir looked super cute😍...and abhi sir was just🤣...i loved the trio's lori sequence😳...and i really felt so sad to see acp sir going emotional😳...i missed freddy sir that time coz he also plays very cute bond with kids😳...loved the shootout between cid and the criminals👍🏼...vivek was really impressive👍🏼...the last scene of bureau was very nice👏...the way the whole team was treating the kid was so cute...and gosh in such amazing performance one spoiler came...Shamsher...gosh...i am really very much disturbed by his acting and onto that he do such things that make me go mad...loved the way abhi sir took stand for daya sir and seeing daya sir's attachment and emotions were just enough to give a hatts off...i loved the kid for doing all that what he did with Shamsher😆
well direction and narration as well as investigation was very good👏...even the cute light scenes and emotional scenes were written and executed so nicely👏...and the performances as usual were superbly amazing...hatts off to the actors and the whole team...
trio again the soul of the epi
acp sir daya sir rocked and abhi sir the star of the epi⭐️
vivek was very good...the way he took stand for daya sir with tears in his eyes were ossam👏
was desiring more of freddy sir
sachin and nikhil were nice and purvi kajal were okay
aditya_crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Roopal, our sweetheart always amazing,outstanding,brilliant,dashing,smashing,dazzling...⭐️

Ya I too liked Daya sir's soft nature with kid...I found him in some scenes with the kid too good.👏
But those tears in bureau didn't suit him..Apart from that everything was good from his side.😛
.YaJuShI. thumbnail
nd criminal also

Yar in the last scene daya sir was cryng lyk a child...
aditya_crazy thumbnail
Nice episode review Roopal..👏🤗
aditya_crazy thumbnail
Ya Yashu..But that didn't suit his personality..Except that scene he was too cool and good today.👏..

Roopal, do paste reviews on FC for each episode..It would be great if we have constructive FC.😛
..Roopal.. thumbnail
@lucky di
thanks for liking the review

@both
so guys be honest and tell me u liked yesterday's epi more or today's?
.YaJuShI. thumbnail
hey guys i m gng 2 sleep bbye
Otherwise my mum wil scold me take care sweet drmz...
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditya_crazy

Ya Yashu..But that didn't suit his personality..Except that scene he was too cool and good today.👏..

Roopal, do paste reviews on FC for each episode..It would be great if we have constructive FC.😛

yeah sure👍🏼
.YaJuShI. thumbnail
obviously todays episode😉