Priyal Gor aka Monia has no weighty issues!

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Priyal Gor who essays the role of the chirpy Monia in SONY TV's Dekha Ek Khwaab is not at all worried about gaining her weight. Priyal like to gorge on chocolates and she is not at all conscious about checking about her weight every now and then.

Priyal is infact so much into chocolates that she is often seen eating them in the breaks between two shots. The crew and Priyal's friends are so much aware of her passion for chocolates that they usually gift her chocolates only. Well besides eating chocolates, Priyal also likes Chinese Food. In her free time she usually likes to listen to music, dance and chat with her friends.

Speaking about her relationship status, Priyal says that she is too young to think about such things. She admits being single right now and doesn't want to enter into any relationship any time soon. Priyal says that she never ever thought that she will become an actor, but reveals that her role in Dekha Ek Khwab has made her a more mature person now.

source:

http://news.tvbasti.com/tv/2404-priyal-gor-aka-monia-has-no-weighty-issues.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaRul-lover thumbnail
She is right to not think abt BF i heard she was 17 ??
she is so down to eath Amazing person
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i am sick of watching skinny leads.😆..its better she has a lil weight..but yes she shud be aware of not gainning too much before the Makeover!!!😳
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree - i like her how she is right now. If she gets any skinner she will lose her cuteness 
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i like that she is not skinny. She will lose the cuteness if she is skinny.