WU Jan 2nd...On the verge of drama

Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Happy New Year, SBSians!!!!! 🥳
Iss saal ki pehla SBS episode!!!  I just wish Kia hadn't taken up basically the whole episode 😵
And because of this Kia situation, I have mixed feelings about Pitaji coming back...I'm happy he's back, seeing how happy he is to see Tej-Pashu together and Ved changing but...now he's going to create problems because of that brat so... the C's should have just eloped Ved-Nitika and then given the khush kabri to Pitaji to add on to his surprises 😆

Quick announcement!! 

Please send in your wishes for Aishwarya by today or at the latest tomorrow morning/noon (US time) if you are planning on sending stuff in...I'll PM another reminder today.  If you don't plan on sending any wishes, simply ignore my PM 😆  If anyone is interested in sending in wishes and I haven't PM-ed you, simply shoot me a PM :) Thanks!!

Written Update: January 2nd, 2012

Part 1:

At the shop, Pashu is with a customer when Tej and Pitaji walk in.  Pashu notices Pitaji and excuses himself to go and welcome back Pitaji.  Pitaji asks how he is and Pashu says he's good and asks how Pitaji is...he goes back to the saree lady and Pitaji goes to the payment counter...Pashu brings over some sarees for checkout and while Pitaji is getting the payment...Tej and Pashu are silently talking to each other.  Pitaji asks about someone that they were supposed to make a deal with and Pashu tells him proudly that that is an old matter now and that the guy has already put advanced payment for two more orders because he liked Tej's designer sarees so much.  Tej touches Pashu's feet and they have a silent brother moment and Pitaji says looks like you two brothers won't let me stay peacefully.  They ask why and that everything is fine between them now.  Pitaji smiles and says that's what I'm saying...I was so worried after leaving in the situation I did, over whether or not everything would be alright between you two, but after seeing both of you now, I feel really happy...like seeing Ram Bharat.  Tej and Pashu smile at each other.

Nitika and Ved are on the beach walking.  Ved looks behind him and sees Prachin and Gyaan and says they followed me here too.  Nitika asks what, do you not like the beach?  Ved says no I like the beach, i just don't like the people on the beach who are humaare beech 😆  Nitika says I don't understand...Ved says I won't be able to explain right now.  Prachin and Gyaan talk to each other how nothing can happen with Ved bhaiya...Prachin says I'm going to go die and turns toward the water ðŸ˜† but Gyaan stops him and says I'll go.  Smita comes then and asks how the progress is...Prachin says progress? Go see the progress...just passing marks...35% 😆...Gyaan says and that too because of Nitika bhabhi.  Ved is looking back at them while Nitika keeps walking...Smita tells him to go forward and Ved runs back to Nitika.  He sees a couple on the beach with the girl feeding the guy a snow cone and Ved goes Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram and pats his face for shama and Nitika moves away a bit and says I'm walking far from you.  Ved says its not because of you this time, it's because of them and points towards them...Nitika holds back a laugh...Ved says there are such shameless people here who do all this in front of everyone.  Nitika says we'll go back that way...Prachin, Gyaan, and Smita turn around...Ved stops her and says no, we'll go in a different direction and leads her a different way. 

Kia's on her bed chilling while eating a granola bar and reading a book when Toasty knocks on her door and asks if she can come in.  Kia quickly stuffs her other stuff back into her bag and runs to open the door for Toasty.  Toasty comes in and says that she will empty out some closet space for her..she comments to herself that another room has to be made...Kia says there's no need as she's not going to stay that long.  Toasty says no not because of that...at some point Ved bhaiya will get married so he can't always stay in Dadaji's room so we'll have to make a room anyways.  Kia asks Ved?  Is he the one that picked me up from the station?  (It could just be me but I got a weird vibe when she asked about Tej like Kia might end up liking Tej or something but that could just be me over thinking it)  Toasty says no, that's Tej, my husband.  Kia says oh...so Ved is Malti's...Toasty says no, that's Pashu bhaiya.  Kia says oh so there's one more brother.  Toasty says yes and no...yes because Ved is another brother but no because other than Ved there are two more brothers...Prachin and Gyaan.  Kia is shocked at how big the family is and asks and you all live in one house!? and use one bathroom!?  Toasty says haan.  Kia looks disgusted and says you must not have had the habit of living in such a big family before marriage...I would get suffocated.  Toasty explains how she lived with just her mumma, papa, and Dimple but after marriage, she got so much love from the family (I think she erased from memory the first 6 months when she went through all the obstacles 😆) that she never felt like she was living in such a big family.  And in a family where there is no love, even two people can get suffocated with each other...you have just come from London so you may not understand this but now that you're here with us, you'll get to know the importance of the love of one's own, etc.

Ved and Nitika are building a sand castle and Gyaan and Prachin comment how good both of them are looking together.  Nitika draws an "N" and "V" in the sand and then they both stand and let the water run over their feet. 

Part 2:

Toasty and Malti are cooking in the kitchen and Kia comes in to ask what they are making for dinner.  Toasty says Pitaji's favorite winter dish and Kia asks what non-veg will be made.  Malti and Toasty share a look and Malti asks Kia, you eat non-veg?  Kia says I eat only non-veg.  Toasty says Kia, I forgot to tell you...we eat strictly vegetarian food in this house as we are Brahmins.  Kia says ok, so can I order non-veg from outside?  Malti says you can go out of the house and eat non-veg if you want.  Toasty says but first you should try bhabhi's food and then you'll forget chicken viken and everything.  Kia makes a face and picks up her phone and calls Pitaji...she asks him when he will book her London ticket...Pitaji asks you want to leave so soon?  Kia says no, I'm just missing London...Pitaji says there are some legal issues and after they are solved, I'll book your London ticket.  Kia says ok and hangs up.  Toasty asks her if she's missing her father?  Kia says no...I'm missing London...I've been gone for 3 months and I have never been gone that long so I'm missing it.  Her phone rings...it's her friend from London.  She tells him that she's still stuck in India with these Indian people and that if he were to come here, he would return back to London within a day.  She walks out of the kitchen. 

Part 3:

Prachin and Gyaan are complaining to Ved bhaiya about him and Ved runs after them...Prachin bumps into Kia and Kia angrily asks them if they can't see where they're going and calls them junglay gawaar and disgusting.  Ved angrily says do you not know how to speak?  How can you talk that way and that too in our house?  Who are you?  Dadaji comes out and says voh Kia hai...they think that Dadaji says that they did it (kiya) and Dadaji says no, her name is Kia...she is Kishore's daughter and came back with Chedi.  Introductions happen and then Pitaji, Tej, and Pashu come back from work.  Ved turns around, afraid to show Pitaji his new look and avoids facing Pitaji and Pitaji notices this and notices his new look and asks about it.  Tej tells Pitaji that Ved felt like some change in his life and asks if he liked it.  Pitaji says that he likes it a lot and praises Ved about how happy he made him with this change and then asks what brought this change.  Ved says you said you like it so can I stay this way?  Pitaji says yeah but do you have a problem in telling me why you changed...Ved says yeah.  Pitaji looks at him confused...Ved says its time for his prayers and runs off. 

Pitaji says to Kia that this is my most innocent "bhola" son and he listens to everything I say.  Pashu asks him, so are we not innocent, good sons...Pitaji says yes but less than Ved.

In Dadaji's room, Tej and Pashu are talking to Dadaji and tell him that he needs to talk to Pitaji about Ved bhaiya's situation.  Dadaji says he will but they have to give Pitaji some time to become normal because they don't know how he will react otherwise.  Pitaji walks in and asks how he will react to what.  Tej and Pashu say nothing and Pitaji says so I've been gone so long that I've become a stranger in the house and can't be included in the conversations?  Tej says nothing like that.  Pashu says now you've come...Dadaji will tell you everything.  They both leave.  Pitaji sits down ont he bed and presses Dadaji's legs and says that he was worried this whole time whether or not anyone was pressing his legs like this because he knows that without his legs being pressed, he can't sleep well.  Pitaji starts talking about Kishore and how Kishore was uneasy and wouldn't even drink water until Pitaji promised him that he would take Kia's responsibility.  He says after I gave this promise, I felt scared whether or not I would be able to fulfill it and that he wasn't sure but after coming here and seeing everything and how well everything has been going in the house, he feels reassured.  He says he's especially happy seeing Ved's change and that he is sure now that Ved won't reject his word...Pashu would have fought with me...Tej would have come up with his own different path and taken it...but Ved will listen to whatever I tell him...and its with that trust in Ved that I promised Kishore.  Dadaji says he doesn't understand and Pitaji tells him that he promised Kishore that he would get Kia married to Ved.  Dadaji is shocked.

Pre-Cap:  Dadaji says I wanted to tell you something...it was good before but I don't know how you'll take it now...he tells Pitaji that Ved has fallen in love with Nitika and Pitaji is shocked and Ved has fallen in love!?

Edited by Tejy77 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Tejy. So tomorrow the secret of Vedika will be revealed. Wonder how Chedi will react? 
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bholabear

Thanks Tejy. So tomorrow the secret of Vedika will be revealed. Wonder how Chedi will react? 

Same...looks like he'll be upset about it :/  Though he can't say anything like love marriage cannot happen since there's already been a love marriage in their house.  Wonder what Chedi will do...just hope he doesn't try to do some kind of emotional atyachaar on Ved >.<  And I don't understand how Chedi can overlook all of Kia's qualities that don't match up with the Chaturvedi parivaar's expectations of a bahu...I'm remembering Tej's "lecture" to Toasty before their marriage was set about how she should act in front of his family and I'm wondering how Chedi can't see that she's exactly what he would define as asanskaari.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update