Gr8 update ayesha
12 children making abhay busy
liked children planning part
is pixie pia?is she human or not?
gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
congratulations for sequel dearπŸ‘...

loved the first part...Abhiya children r just too good...& they r making plan for reuniting their parents...great...i also liked that whole Raichand family is living together & loving each other😊...all elders r busy in handling these 12 naughty kidsπŸ˜†...

but pixie is 15?...so does that mean 15 years have passed after piya's death?...& these kids...what is their age?...& r they totally vampires or having some different features being hybrids?...piya is reborn as pixie?...& she is human?...plz plz do unfold this mystery in ur updates...

eagerly waiting for next part...plz update soon...
Edited by sanyogitaprc - 12 years ago
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
superb update ayesha .
all raichand r super naughty . i like prem most .all plaining  bring abhay happiness back .
hope soon they found pia .
waiting for next part .
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ayeshu what an update..i so loved the kids..bratty..naughty..true raichands n deadly combo!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

oh i love the kids. and do I need to say who is my fav πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I can guess.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali.K

love the kids!!

they are so cute and naughty- the perfect raichand combo
continue soon!😊

Its just the way i like them. Besides they'd kept ABHAY so busy he hasn't had time to wallow in self pity because his kids are such hard work.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Congrtz for the sequel Ayesha πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I dont need to mention again how glad Im because you decided to continue it πŸ˜³
12 tantrums i should say πŸ˜† how do the elder raichands handle them πŸ˜† 
I love Piya's new name specially Petrove πŸ˜› Please clear my confusion here. since Pixie is piya's resurrection and she is 15 years old. so does that mean it's been 15 years since Piya died? and if it is then how old are the kids? they are all hybrids na? do they age like humans or not? sorry piya ki tarah question ker rahi hoon πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

be mine They are all ABHAY'S nightmares he'd never trade for the world. Nobody can handle mini ABHIYA'S they are a law on to themselves.
Piya's new name was something i was called as a child coz of my petitie or miniture size like PIXIE and Petrove is from TVD.

The FF is give a snap shot of ABHAY'S bringing his kids up and is showing a brief look into Pia's sorry Pixie's world. Pia and her children are all the same age although they are older than her. Pia's children age at a fast rate but its more like in 10 years they'd be about 15 years old but the older they get the process slows itself down and can stop their aging process at any point in their life.

Question away like Pia i don't mind i answer in essays any way
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Awesome update
I have not replied in last chap of st book so will comment on tht here only. Oh i felt so bad 4 abhay pia died left him alone 2 come back. Which ratio pia uff pixie wnts 2 make? Bat one? And all raichand babies r so cute & naughty. Prem chandu competitor haha
Plz cont waiting 4 abhiya meeting

Sulk / pout / refuse Now we can have a reboot of ABHIYA saga from start to finish againπŸ˜ƒ
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Brilliant update Aysha. The children are definately handfull. So the plan is set. Poor Pixie. I am glad her granny took her away

12 ABHIYA Angels are a handful but its a good distraction for ABHAY to have. Its bad enough he's closed himself off of women.