Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
superb update aysha !!!

pia brought gift for  boys but poor abhay  disappointed when pia doesn't gave any gift to him and jealousy part was damn good . girls night out  was fun pia filtering with tom  and abhay getting jealousy  was amazing . now karl after pia  abhay pia from karl .i think now  abhay melting and  hardly trying not show any emotion toward pia but  now pia is getting his nerve being with jeet . i loved  the way you describe . continue soon   
harshnee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
amazing pls continue asap 
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb update...
but feel sorry 4 poor abhay
he is really alone now
even he is too jealous but now their children should take a side of abhay alo and understand his feelings either he gone mad yar like this jealousy...
waiting when abhay get to know abt his piya reality
plzzz bring abhiya closer yar
cont soon
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pretty ladies out to kill!
Piya was smoking hawwwt!
Geet looked gorgeous and Pooja, ahem, I wonder how Jeet kept his cool!
Love u Aysh!
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Kya mast update hai Ayshu. Loved the Girl gang.πŸ˜† 
But poor Abhay...everyone's playing games with him. He seriuosly needs to sort himself and come out of this mess. Its heart breaking to see both Abhay n Piya like this.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

EDITED

Just superb Ayesha πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I cant explain how much I love this FF πŸ˜³
Pia is all set to blow up abhay's senses ha πŸ˜† I like her dress and Geet's too. It was really sweet and comforting how she was being helped by her daughters. Whatever she said from her heart about loving Abhay though she doesn't know she is his Pia was wonderful to read. 
Felt bad for Pooja...poor girl.. Prem and Jeet are badboyz... troubling his dad by talking about chilliflakes πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but I loved it and love them as well... my darling khushi... so adorable... daddy's princess...so loved her 😳 so finally Abhay is losing the battle of will πŸ˜ƒ 
Jeet's idea is totally working... lets see for how long Abhay will control himself and tell her to stay away... and eagerly waiting to know who was that warlock too...update soon Ayesha πŸ˜³

Yeah Pia is messing with ABHAY'S sanity. And only 2 weeks have passed and at this rate he'll soon need to see a shrink. I always wondered how Pia's daughters would fare and the sort of conversation flowing between them. 
Pooja's story is a sad one that is still in the closet. Eventually it will come out to the fore.
Prem and Jeet just know how ABHAY is wired so they are actually trying to save him from a lifetime of loneliness.Brothers in arms πŸ˜†

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Loved this night out πŸ‘ Geet n Chahat were at their wildest best πŸ˜ƒ I was hoping that u'll mention Pia's  tattoo. Missed that. Loved Khushi's outfit. Suits her angelic personality 😳 U said we'll get JeeJa in this update?  Boy I am missing them. I wanna see their love story. Please meri muraad poori kar do. I just love Jeet 😍 When will Abhay fall for Pia? Poor Prem πŸ˜† Again he chewed on dirt 🀣 He gets every gal to flirt with him but the only gal whose attention he seeks doesn give a damn πŸ˜† Wat about Khushi's love story? When will her hero make his entry? πŸ˜‰ 

I am struggling with remembering Pia's tattoo seeming as in all her avatars she never had one and this update was very busy with every hybrid chipping their part in uniting ABHIYA. Abhay already knows about Pia's tattoo anyway, I'll make it evident in my upcomg updates because Pia will be doing a lot of partying and ABHAY won't be able to tame her. 
Jeeja U did get emotionally anyway. They are developing slowly but surely.
Jeets story is unwinding so he will soon find out POOJA is in major trouble of her own. Prems story with URVI isn't going anywhere yet but he'll begin to make a mark on URVI soon as well.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkyekfanclub

update Ayesha just
poor Prem he flirts with each n every girl but 1 girl he wants d most dont even look at him πŸ˜† but watching her talk with other guy bichare ka ego kitna hurt hua hoga πŸ€£ n Abhay getting jealous was damn good n being disappointed when Pia brought gifts for everyone but not for him πŸ˜† boy why cant he see n understand its his Pia thats why he is getting effected by her each n every act every time anyways when am gonna get 2 see Romio Abhay cant wait πŸ˜†
Geet n Chahat were at their wildest πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ even Pooja was jealous of Pia for Jeet πŸ˜† n who was d warlock wanting 2 kill Pia n why β“ update next part soon πŸ˜Š

Oh Abhay will soon be even more affected by Pia's neverending cheek kisses on JEET. All in the presence of both Pooja and ABHAY killing 2 birds with one stone.
 Prem has no idea why URVI is unaffected by his presence seeming as all the other girls are so taken by him. He too will go crazy like his father.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

Awesome update like always.  Abhay jalkukdiπŸ˜† he is jealous of his Jeet closeness to piya.  he did not like jeet healing piya.   i loved ur update.   piya bought gifts for everyone and abhay felt bad because piya did not get him one.  i just love abhiya's kids.  i love it how abhay is running after piya.   he will fall for piya  as she is now before he finds out she is his piya. 

Even i love this ABHAY who can't bear another man even if its his own son with his PIA. I have every intention in making him fall for this PIA so there is no doubt in his mind or hers of the LOVE he truly feels. Neither will feel guilt by the end of the union.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

No gifts for Abhay???? Meanies🀣

Anyhow I am so loving this Abhay jealous of his own son track, only you can think of something so crazy πŸ€£πŸ€£

I simply loved the bonding Pia is forming with her kids. Pooja is also under Jeet's charm I guess Vedant is so cute. Love the Munhe munhe Raichands

And why is Kurl after Pia. Poor guy why do I have a feeling Kurl's head or to say any part is not safe anymore from a certain Broody Vampu?? tell tell

Snigda U know me by now how out of the BOX i keep all my characters.

Jeet and PREM will be playing fire with fire knowing full well their father loves their cute hides not to do anything too drastic.

Oh lets just say Pia has the baddies after her. She is the PRIZE and she doesn't even know it because of the legacy of her family. SECRETS SECRETS galore.