Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Very-y-y-y nice Ayesha! Jeet and Piya are driving Abhay up the wall,amply aided and abetted by the rest!
I love what the girls did with Piya. She should wear more dresses like that and hang around with Jeet more.
Urvi still ignoring Prem 🀣

The teens are doing a great job at playing to ABHAY'S tendencies. Pia is clueless to ABHAY'S moods but she is finding all of this a bit tedious. She is a go getter so all this mind games is not her forte.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: raichandroxx

oh ayesha i jst luvd d part yar...poor poor ABHAY RAICHAND jb se sb dehradun se yahan aye hain koi bechare pe dhayan hi nai deta 🀣
haww pia didnt bring any gift for him πŸ˜†
he has startd fallng for her gud!
in dis update my most fav two dialoges by pia:
1.wen she was talkng to arohi dat she is crazy abt abhay kisi bi hal me uska hona chahiye etc. etc. πŸ˜‰
2.wen talkng to pooja "he always says to stay away bt i dont thnk i wil b able to stay away for long..." πŸ˜†
cntinue soon yar nd thanx for d pm😊

Yeh All kids on one side and ABHAY on the other so Pia's team is winning.
Watch out for the next part ABHAY has a surprise
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttu

So finally it is KARL who is Pias enemy. And how does he know so much about her. But finally our man did come to the rescue and Jeet is sucha a darling came to comfort mother. But it didn't go well with Daddy dearest looks like. Wonder how abhay is going to share his Pia with the kids when all things are sorted out. He seems to be a little over jealous here.

What is with Pooja why can't she get out of the famiy that treats her so badly? And when is our darling liitle hero going to be the savior. I am waitng for  a lovely jeet pooja episode.

U will find out in the near UPDATES about KARL and his games. There is a bigger evil brewing and one attack isn't going to fade away in the BG. Pia will have more people after her. She has what they all seek. But right now its all dormant.
Jeeja LOVE track is happening. He will soon find out POOJA'S dilemma and her own problems will come to the fore.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

superb update. love the way Abhay is losing his self defense in front of Pia and Jeet's acting. πŸ˜†

and now who is this Karl and why does he want to kill Pia?

I think Pia is losing her own will power over ABHAY. He is starting to prove to be a pain in the ***
KARL is one of many villains still to come in Pia's life.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilove99

awesome but have many questions...chalo unme se sirf 2 pochti hun!!!1st does this new pia have curls...?

and who's that warlock!?

No.πŸ˜† The WARLOCK is one of the DANGERS coming for Pia and they are right now just testing Pia. They are here to invoke the DARKNESS within PIA. πŸ˜³
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali0111

wow fabulous update!!!!πŸ‘

so abhay is loosing the battle.πŸ˜†..finally he at the peak of jealousyπŸ˜†...hope he'll soon admit his defeat.πŸ˜‰
n pia...OMG!!!!πŸ˜‰ she was too naughty, too hot.πŸ˜‰...liked the way she shared her feelings for abhay wid her daughters...😍.n how willing were her daughters to say that she is none other there mom but r waiting for the time when abhay will fall for this new pia...i totally agree wid u here.. it has to b done in this way so that pia will not question abhay's luv in any ways...desparately waiting for the time when abhay will find out that this is his old pia in new version.😍
n abhay really is a caring father n to sum extent strict tooπŸ˜† as he has set lots of rules for his children...n cutest part is that the children knws this n follow his rules whole heartedly...i liked khushi..she is really "papa ki laadli beti".πŸ˜†

continue soon.
😊

For ABHAY the main thing is for him to fall for this PIA and the teens are all aware of this because then this PIA will know her ABHAY only desires her not for who she looks like but for what she is, the person she is. Emotionally the daughters all have a strong tie to their mother but they know their father inside out and know behind all this stubborness is a kind of love just waiting to burst out of him for PIA. They see it and know just what to do next.
 Its been hard not to make all the RAICHAND juniors the CARBON COPY of each other so i have tried to keep one aspect of ABHIYA dominant in them but KHUSHI is ABHAY'S laadli Beti. He has poured all of his SOUL into raising her and she has played on being the baby for so long. JEET being the eldest is a COPY of ABHAY but he is RESPONSIBLE for all of his SIBLINGS and is PIA'S favourite. 
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Kya mast update hai Ayshu. Loved the Girl gang.πŸ˜† 

But poor Abhay...everyone's playing games with him. He seriuosly needs to sort himself and come out of this mess. Its heart breaking to see both Abhay n Piya like this.

Well we have quite a way to go till PIA brings out all the QUALITIES we all LOVE her for.
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the update was smoking. I have never had an encounter with Chahat's character much. I love this girl. Her character takes after Piya to quite an extent. Looking forward to what her man would be like.

Abhay has managed the kids well. He taught them not to ever compete with each other to so that they never have a fallout. Abhay is a really good father. And now he doesnt even try to keep the kids away. Though I am not sure about after this update. Btw, good thing that Jeet didnt let Abhay comfort Piya. Once they reach their breaking point, I cant imagine how explosive it will be. Will Piya dominate Abhay like before or will Abhay take the lead this time? He has stayed apart from Piya for so long. His self control cant be that good.

And who is this Karl? Why did he want to kill Piya. He came out of nowhere. It cant be all him. There is somebody behind him isnt it. Why are those people only after Piya? There are other witches too

continue soon Ayesha!! Kudos for the brilliant updateπŸ‘
Edited by anjali.K - 12 years ago
anukrati19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SUPERB UPDATE
AYESHA
PIA SHARE HER FEELING FOR ABHAY WITH HER DAUGHTER AMAZING
POOR ABHAY ALL ALONE .
WHO IS KARL? IS HE NEW VILLAN?
TEENS CONVO WAS AMAZING ABHAY TOO MUCH CARE FOR THEM.
LOVE KUSHI SWEET LITTLE DAUGHTER OF ABHAY.AND ABHAY JEALOUSY TO SEE PIA WITH SOME ONE LOVE IT.
UPDATE SOON
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ayshu it was awesome...i am loving jeet n piya's antics..gud way to break abhay..poor him..he is losing himself. And pooja..no doubt she too is being affected...with this rate abhay wil lose his control soon...but karl? Who is it? I think this is just the starting and this short encounter is gona turn into bad news soon