Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Kesarmania

It looks like they want 2 drag the story by   repeating j and manyata fights and by adding stupid square of akash-chikki-soni-amma , till they plan to take story further.
Other reason could be that they want to increase the excitment of viewer who are waiting 4 manyata's makeover and manveer.
But they r not understanding that if there is further delay ,excitment will turn into anger.

Actually I dont mind if they go slow with Manyata's makeover or ManVeer track and build up the excitement but they need to maintain a proper flow here for the excitement to build up ..at present by giving us overdose of Akash-Moniya scenes ,they r actually reducing the excitement of the viewers ...instead they should give us scenes showing Manyata trying to adjust to her Rajmahal life mayb ...
snowdream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think uday n unnati will save her
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
CVs playing around with Monia Akash...n here we are eagerly waiting for Manyata Udayveer lovestory...

I am sick of Manyata pranks on JN...n they r getting wrost epi after epi...OMG...

I wonder if Manyata transformation will ever happen or not...
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reyabear

I completely agree!
If the CVs aren't going to progress with the ManVeer track then AT LEAST go ahead with the transformation! When I was watching today's episode I got so excited because DS told Manyata that she wasn't allowed to wear those clothes, so I thought, finally! At least she'll wear some 'princessy' clothes. and then BAM! she's back wearing to wearing those same old raggy clothes. CVs need to stop dragging the story.
Its HIGH TIME that she at least got a makeover if nothing else!

Even I was hving hopes that finally she will wear some nice outfit but damn she was back to her old self ...the story is actually going in reverse direction rather than progressing ahead and thats the biggest problem
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishna1989

But from precap it seems entire family already knows that Manyata was not with Unnati ..so I m not too sure about it 😕
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Nahinnn **dramatic background music**

**Bangs CVs head on that same wall which was hanging in the whole epi between Akash and Moniya**

Jyoti, like I was saying earlier, Showing Akash in a positive light isn't helping the case either. The fact that they continue to show these scenes can be termed as pushing Akash down our throats. It is as if the creatives are trying their best to make the audience accept Akash. Not to mention an actor like Abhishek Rawat (after Agle Janam Mohie Bitiya) wasting his talent here? It is hard to digest.
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

CVs playing around with Monia Akash...n here we are eagerly waiting for Manyata Udayveer lovestory...

I am sick of Manyata pranks on JN...n they r getting wrost epi after epi...OMG...

I wonder if Manyata transformation will ever happen or not...

Yup I dint find the whole popcornm fiasco funny either ...Its getting repitative ...and its high time they at least start with Manyata's transformation ...
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Exactly ..I was stunned how she used all polished language to Akash while talking about thier eternal love which will never end 😕😕...but in Rajmahal she is just the opposite who is not ready to understand any emotions or relationships 😕

CVs r simply spoiling Moniya's character by forcing this Akash-Manyata love story down our throats

i agree...& while uday's char is more likable & people like watching they r showing uday & manyata for 2 mins to make audience happy..urghhh...so we hook to the show they get trp..but they don't know this won't run on long term if they keep showing there boring saga...

Edited by loving_bird - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

Jyoti, like I was saying earlier, Showing Akash in a positive light isn't helping the case either. The fact that they continue to show these scenes can be termed as pushing Akash down our throats. It is as if the creatives are trying their best to make the audience accept Akash. Not to mention an actor like Abhishek Rawat (after Agle Janam Mohie Bitiya) wasting his talent here? It is hard to digest.

Very truee ...I used to watch Agle janam only for Abhishek's performance and his chemistry with Ratan ...but here he is smply wasted in this Akash's roleOuch..At present Akash is doing nothing other than sulking for weeks now and its not making any viewer emotional as well since noone is able to emotionally connect with AKaash-Moniya story ...so now forcing thier scenes on us is only doing further damage to the story as well as his character Ouch
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: krishna1989

krishna even i thought so , only positive outcome of 2day's epi can be that uday saving manyata wid unnati's help and it may start frnship between manveer:-)