Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i seriously don't want rohan to fall for nidhi, i like their jollly good friendship but from what i have seen past few days of the episode this bloody cvs will do something like that for sure, they like to break the fan heart along with make the story all messy😑

i really hope rohan over comes whatever it is and not fall for nidhi for god sake cvs let rohan be rohan nidhi's BFF!
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
As much as I love NiHan together n really I would love to see them together as a couple but I know this is Ashni's story so tht won't happen *SIGH* so I don't want him to fall for her cuz I can't see my Rohan heartbroken πŸ˜­
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rohan won't fall in love with Nidhi! There will be talks about Nidhi's wedding with Rohan because of Dadibua but it won't happen... ATM they'll turn the story to the "house" issue... tht's the main part of the story... I say this because the show/book on which this is based on doesn't have anything like that 😊 

Rohan is Nidhi's friend...a very sweet, 'I'll be there for you' kind of friend 😊 
-veena.shona- thumbnail

Originally posted by: arrow01

Hmm... doesn't make sense if Rohan was falling for Nidhi now.  Wasn't he the one who brought her to the Darga and told Ashutosh she loved him?? 

ya, bt d way he was lukng at her today made feel like he is falling for Nidhi

all dis is too confusing man!! πŸ˜•

-veena.shona- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetbarbie

After hearing todays NiHan convo. i rlly dont know whts going to happen ...its lyk trps ke liye kuch bhi karega...πŸ˜†

same here yaar, n ya, TRPs k liye KUCH BHI!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-veena.shona- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SIDMA4EVER

I m just loving KW as Rohan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

obviously me too!! 😳
-veena.shona- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nine2

I think he already has feelings for her n will surely change into love...n ur right...i dont want him to be heart broken...i just hope that they play it out well!

exactly yaar!! i really fnt wanna see him sad, he shld b always happy n funny lyk he is now 😳
-veena.shona- thumbnail

Originally posted by: papia

I also dont want that Rohan fall for Nidhi. But please bring some girl for Rohan. Otherwise his life will be dull.

his life wont b dull for sure, he wil b happy even if he falls for Nidhi!!  😊

thts wat i luv abt him, no matter wat, he wil always b smiling, n wil also make oders smile 😳

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think Rohan will b like SRK of  Kal Ho Na Ho.. the only difference being his luv here will b onesided.. 

and yes yest it did luk like he is falling for Nidhi.. his dialogues faintly hinted to the romantic feelings he has for Nidhi...

tho he is gud hearted he is taking so much trouble for Nidhi..

thr bond is surely beyond f'ship..and thrs is this kinda vibe..

infacct nowadays i find more vibe in NiHaan thn AshNi...πŸ˜†
-veena.shona- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

i seriously don't want rohan to fall for nidhi, i like their jollly good friendship but from what i have seen past few days of the episode this bloody cvs will do something like that for sure, they like to break the fan heart along with make the story all messy😑

i really hope rohan over comes whatever it is and not fall for nidhi for god sake cvs let rohan be rohan nidhi's BFF!

der frdship is d best part of show, na chahte hue bhi itne ache dost ban gaye 😳

n i want dem to b lyk tht only!! nthng else!!