SA negative act in Colors - Havan' An article

NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Shubhangi Atre Poorey is being praised by all her fans for her role in Rajan Shahi's Havan being aired on Colors. The actress has been known for her positive and bubbly roles in Do Hanson Ka Jodaa and Kasturi. She claims that her role is totally different from the previous ones as she has got a chance to explore more about her talent. 

She says, "I wanted to do a power packed role; something which was challenging and different. Unlike popular belief, my character is not negative; but instead it is just way too ambitious. She wants the power position and hence works towards that goal. I received great reviews from my fans for my performance in the serial. They were shocked to see me in this avatar, after positive roles in Do Hanson Ka Jodaa and Kasturi".

When asked as to which her favorite scene till date is, she replied excitedly. "I just enjoyed performing the Bhang scene. My character was shown to have consumed bhang and hence my eyes had to look red. Luckily, I wear lenses in the show, so I rubbed my eyes to get some reddishness". That particular scene went on air sometime in October and revealed Trishna's (Shubhangi's character) true intentions.

We all hope that you continue giving such power packed performances Shubhangi.

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Shubhangi_Atre_Pooreys_negative_act_in_Colors_Havan-gid-8691-gc-16.html
Edited by nandulove - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
luv u shubhangi !!! keep rocking for u'r d best...since Kasturi days n u'll remain so forever <333
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is doing a perfect job as trishna 😉 i mean hats off to her 👏 as no actress wanted to perform gray shades and shubangi has the guts to perform this role , i liked her act when she drank bhaang 😉