Sharma leaving the house.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
If the house is already sold why they all want the money but are not thinking of leaving the house.Or I'm wrong to understand something true and obvious which I missed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even i noticed that. They want money bt have nt thought of leaving the house.
Or maybe they jst expect that Indu wud buy anothr house with the money they'll get and will get shifted there like that.
Strange species, must say
tanushee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
as per indira the deal is fraud one,...actually thr is no deal...

but rishi has already made the deal...n house has bn sold which indira is not aware of... Edited by tanushee - 12 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gavie-Prabhleen

Even i noticed that. They want money bt have nt thought of leaving the house.
Or maybe they jst expect that Indu wud buy anothr house with the money they'll get and will get shifted there like that.
Strange species, must say

The dialogues did not coincide with the scenes they sold the house but want the money to have a better life enjoying it,no one mention the word leaving as only Indira is aware of the truth(which in reality is not as the house is really sold to the Diwan)absurd this story line going on.
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ha ha ha nice question...🤣
anyone here who can give the answer😆
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanushee

as per indira the deal is fraud one,...actually thr is no deal...

but rishi has already made the deal...n house has bn sold which indira is not aware of...

As I said only Indira knows the truth but Munna and others are so foolish or childish to not realise the truth,the meaning sold but Munna talked about the money twice.
Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Arre dont call the storyline absurd. The CVs cant clarify evrythng. They leave it on viewers to undrstand.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gavie-Prabhleen

Arre dont call the storyline absurd. The CVs cant clarify evrythng. They leave it on viewers to undrstand.

I can't also call it perfect.you can understand something clear but this one is absurd up to me.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think it was symbolic with Inder Sharma leaving the house as Indira said she wouldn't come in/stay there while he was there.

Also, as per leaving the house permanently and no one mentioning it yet, it could be that perhaps even though house is sold they may not yet have to vacate it.  Perhaps the deal has just been struck and money and house still has to exchange hands.  I realize that Indira believes it is a fake company and a fake deal but it looks like Diwan companies actually has bought the house (maybe it's a goof up by Rishi or maybe not???).
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i'm thinking that they're waiting for Indira's directions of when to move out, etc ..the episode is still centered on the same day of the sale sooo .. they technically have a few days to vacate also.  i think the next day in telly world is when they'll start wondering where to move and all, and what dates they have to be prepared for