Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: cruiser51

KRK ki tarah accurate predictions dete ho aur Sky ki tarah ladkiyon ko Freaking Buzz off Bolte ho! Serious talent hai bhaai aap mein!
πŸ˜›

chalein koi baat nhe bus ab main IF Ka Sky hoo aur KRK Bhi Naam to hua bhale bura he hua!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
I'm getting, not just bags, but large suitcases under my eyes,staying awake with breathless anticipation  for your next post ,I'm too old to stay sleepless AND breathless for too long!!
Your posts should come with a mandatory warning-May be injurious to your sleep patterns.Keep out of reach of those addicted to frequent attacks of breathlessness &/or fits of giggles!!
KEEP WRITING!!
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahaha...Amar ka naam toh Amar ho gaya πŸ˜† but to be fair to him in this video the so called sati savitri didnt seem to mind being chewed πŸ€’ baad ne itna drama kisliye..it beats me😲
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: znursingh

I'm getting, not just bags, but large suitcases under my eyes,staying awake with breathless anticipation  for your next post ,I'm too old to stay sleepless AND breathless for too long!!
Your posts should come with a mandatory warning-May be injurious to your sleep patterns.Keep out of reach of those addicted to frequent attacks of breathlessness &/or fits of giggles!!
KEEP WRITING!!

Sleep well Zn...me too retiring for the night now!πŸ˜›
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Again a good one cruiser..
hahahah singham and chewing gum...thats so hilarious. you have very good sense of humour. keep it up man
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghan11

Again a good one cruiser..

Thanks a lot Meghan...am glad as long as you smiled!πŸ˜›
ravishin_dude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cruiserji, am a fan of ur posts .. but request you to involve all the Participants in your posts so that the posts read neutral :-)

Keep it coming ...
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: VAZ2011

hahaha...Amar ka naam toh Amar ho gaya πŸ˜† but to be fair to him in this video the so called sati savitri didnt seem to mind being chewed πŸ€’ baad ne itna drama kisliye..it beats me😲

Sunny won lots of fans for her uprightness and chaste behaviors...in rural interiors of India where they don;t know who she is and what she does!😊
Sony_pk thumbnail
Lmao!! This is hilarious :D couldnt stop laughing!!