The Million Dollar Makeover...

Sara.Khan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The only way Monia will change is by moving on right? At the moment she still believes she can go back to her old life and that's why she can't move on. She is in that "What if " phase. I think when Akash lets her go and I am positive he will, she will accept her reality. That's when we will get the transformation. She will only agree to the makeover when she is totally broken and really wants to forget her past. 

Share your Views Plz ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaRul-lover thumbnail
I totally agreee with you
she keeps saying i love akaash n i thik the only way to go ahead is and i hope it will happen akaash has to break her heart
Kajol20 thumbnail
*sighs* I hope that happens, I'm not gonna get my hopes high...
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you said it simple & sweet!
she won't have any motivation to change or accept her identity until all reasons to live obliviously of her birth right are gone.  it sucks, that she might have to lose her old friends etc, but someone like chiki will just bring up the past.  (soni is much better in that regard, liked during the sleepover how she avoided the aakash topic).
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i also hope akash rejects her and doesnt open the door.. then she'll come back to reality and realize she belongs to a royal family and hopefullly accept who she really is...!!! 
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I hope Akash won't open the door and breaks her heart..

I am really eing impatient abt her makeover..

matreyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
..even if akash  breaks her heart i guess she will continue to like him ...and she will never be able to fall in luv with uday!!!!!😭 
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I absolutely love the way you wrote it..Simple and Crisp..I really hope it turns out the way you've written it..
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting 4 her makeover badly
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
if that is the case then I hope akashji break her heart soon so that we can get our Manveer and Moniya makeover.