Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

MAHEK WAS SO CUTE TODAY!! im not disappointed!! πŸ˜Š 

glad shes back and mellow! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Well, in the Chair Capture (Sid and She Ruling), she is back to being more like herself. But even then, its nothing compared to how she was before she left house!πŸ˜›
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cruiser51

Well, in the Chair Capture (Sid and She Ruling), she is back to being more like herself. But even then, its nothing compared to how she was before she left house!πŸ˜›

she is doing quite well after her return bcoz only few more days r left for finale & she already played her cards before eviction & got many viewers support...now her main aim should be not to give much footage to sky & involve in unnecessary fights bcoz after her eviction she got many new fans who started rooting for her comeback & they see her as potential winner of the show...so i think she is doing good job after return by not getting herself involve in any drama with sky group...
MissSRK thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu786

she is doing quite well after her return bcoz only few more days r left for finale & she already played her cards before eviction & got many viewers support...now her main aim should be not to give much footage to sky & involve in unnecessary fights bcoz after her eviction she got many new fans who started rooting for her comeback & they see her as potential winner of the show...so i think she is doing good job after return by not getting herself involve in any drama with sky group...

Thanks NishuπŸ‘ By saying all this it makes us mahekians so proud of her! We know shes not far away from winning! 2 more days! I hope Mahek wins <3
I am taking my words back after watching the episode. Mahek really handled the situtaion very well. She kept SID under control or else it would have last in to another meaningless fight. I am happy if sid is puppet for right reasons. 
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sosweet

I am taking my words back after watching the episode. Mahek really handled the situtaion very well. She kept SID under control or else it would have last in to another meaningless fight. I am happy if sid is puppet for right reasons. 

Ab toh mature stand le rahi hain aap!πŸ‘πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: cruiser51

Ab toh mature stand le rahi hain aap!πŸ‘πŸ˜›

Crusiserji aapko impress karne ki koshish mein choti si peshkash(correct my hindi if wrong)
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cruiser ji yeah today Mahek made up 4 being disappointment since her return nd in fact dis cool nd calm Mahek is also turning out 2 be appealing. BTW she was totally stung by wat Sky did whn she asked d houemates 2 narate a memorable moment. It is evident frm d few uncen vids nd now I hope she doesn't lose her cool nd end up confronting Sky.
kingkhans thumbnail

Mahek has been outstanding since her return, many footage that should've been shown was censored.

Mahek has been full of grace , class and dignity since her return, something that PM couldnt do after return and PB couldnt show any class after being evicted.
kingkhans thumbnail
Mahek has made her fans really proud after her return, and not only her fans, she has also set an example in front of her colleagues

I wasn't a fan at first and was pretty neutral, but as of now I'm really liking her so far. Hope she and sid kick some butt!