Mahek has been so disappointing...since her return

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Honestly, I find Mahek extremely disappointing ever since her return!

As I said before, I have a strong feeling she has been clearly told that she will be recalled for two weeks, be paid additional few lacs, will not be declared the winner and perhaps BB has only pulled her back in to shore up the sagging TRP. Many BB fans, were surely fed up with Juhi-Sky-Sunny trio firmly entrenched, an isolated Kid Sid and a broken pendulum of a wall clock in form of Amar Upadhyay!

Mahek's return was expected to spice up the happenings, put up a front of Allies against Axis powers and provide viewers a bit more wholesome entertainment than has been the case last few weeks.

But Mahek's heart doesn't seem to be in it.πŸ˜•

Take the Student-Teacher task by Big Boss! Here was a golden opportunity for this girl to make use of her perky personality and outshine every one else! What did she do? A bit of paglee ladki like behaviour with a,"Ye-Ye, Yippee-Yippee yay..."...Stuffing of two straw pipes up her nose...She only knows why...🀒 and in general, a mere going through the motions.

If she was in fray, by now she would have weaned away Amar completely, Sid in any case is her Poodle, albeit in need of a good shampoo and hair dry!

If she was motivated, she would have made use of these two to take on Sky and Juhi and herself been a lot more pro-active then she has been doing ever since her return.

Because of her naturally upright nature, she does take half hearted digs at Sky from time to time, but perhaps lack of motivation, makes her let it go, rather than taking the fight to its logical conclusion!

All in all...very disappointing!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
πŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i agree with u cruiser g!!

pata nhe q i dnt like her 2nd ings!

Just read the title. Aaj khush to bahut honge woh, hain? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Cruiserji...i am just hoping that the cookie didn't crumble under pressure...from the nazuk dil..πŸ€”...

sree421 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, other than bitching with Sid...she is doing nothing.  She tried to pick fights with Sky once or twice, but Sky intelligently avoided those situations.  

Her voice also sounds different since her return...more like Amrish Puri now.

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Just read the title. Aaj khush to bahut honge woh, hain? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

great dialogue by one n only bachan sahab!!πŸ˜›
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yup..hate it but have to agree here!! I stopped watching BB after shraddha was evicted and then started again during jailer task because of Mahek and stopped again when Mahek was evicted...I wanted her back or no show for me...but believe me I haven't watched a single clip after she returned, whatever updates I read her didn't motivate me enough to watch the videos...the only video I have watched in last one mth or so is shweta tiwari's performance which was super awesome..😳

Sadly Mahek's revisit is disappointing...whole BB sucks this season🀒
VAZ2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Cruiserji...i am just hoping that the cookie didn't crumble under pressure...from the nazuk dil..πŸ€”...

yup...aise lag raha hai πŸ˜‰ 
VAZ2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree421

Yeah, other than bitching with Sid...she is doing nothing.  She tried to pick fights with Sky once or twice, but Sky intelligently avoided those situations.  

Her voice also sounds different since her return...more like Amrish Puri now.

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ sorry...🀣 πŸ€£..too much MAZZAK in one comment to digest..πŸ˜† ..SKY is intelligent??? and staying away from fights...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..I seriously need a hajmola to digest it..
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
True v disappointing :(
She didnt confront sky upright nor settle score with him way she said she would before entering... I wanted her to reenter only for reason sky should b taught a lesson by her! Too bad, she doesnt even seem to make her presence also now! Why will ppl vote her in this case, u didnt keep ur word mehak! I support amar but she was v close 2nd in liking! She should have stoodup for the women she was telling who came n told her shez great n touched feet n all, she let those ppl down too in givingup standing for herself! Now its too late as its last week!