navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

MotaBhai all of us have been invited for the new year celebrations by the Jubilee club as we are the sponsors for the community events. Invitations have been attached along with the invite. Ahem heard his father talking to his kaka at the dinner table. It been some time now that his family had gone out to any celebration after Rashi's episode & Gopi's accident. Everybody has been busy taking care of Gopi to even think of any such thing.

Mota Bhai, with Gopi Vahu's condition, how will we go?

Kokilla I understand, but this is the one such party where we get to bond with the community but with Gopi's health condition, Im also in a dillema. This year lets drop going to the celebration.

Mota bhai lets do one thing, I will stay back with Gopi Vahu & all of you go ahead. This way I can take care of Gopi Vahu. But Kokilla, how will you take care of Gopi alone, I will also stay back with you. Jigar ke papa, Parag bhai, & children will go. Nahi Mota bhabhi, the celebration is in the night so Gopi Vahu will anywayz rest. Meethi & me will take care of her, you should also go. All of us cannot miss the celebration , we being the oldest members & sponsors of the club.

Mom, I will stay back with Gopi you go ahead with papa. No Ahem Im staying back to take care of Gopi & Baa, you should go as you & Jigar always enjoy catching up with your friends every year & Mota Bhai always says this networking helps in business. So it is final that all of you would be going to the event.

With Gopi's condition, how can mom expect me to go to the club for the celebrations? Does'nt she know that Gopi will be all alone in the room? Leaving her in this condition, Im not going to the party. With the decision made, Ahem walked away from the dinner table.

Next day :

Mota Bhabhi are all of you ready , you should be leaving now. Ahem ke Papa & Mota Bhai  will come to the venue directly. Jigar where is Ahem? Did he not come from the office? Kaki, Bhai has started from office to visit the site & then come home.

Kokilla, Ahem just came when you were in the kitchen. Ok Mota Bhabhi, then you, Jigar & Rashi go ahead, Ahem will start after he freshens up. Jaishree Krishna.

Gopi Vahu get up & take this medicine. Ahem what is this you are not ready yet, everybody left. You should be leaving now. Mom this year, I will just skip going to the party.

What is this Ahem we decided that you will go, every year you enjoy going to this event as you get to meet all your friends and you & motabhai always say meeting helps you to network for the business. I do not want to see this, get ready & leave. Gopi Vahu, take this medicine & you rest. He saw his mom give him a stern look & leave.

As he was settling down on the sofa, he heard his name being called softly. Ahemji, please go to the party. But Gopi , you will be alone in the room & we will still have to walk in the evening. But Ahemji, maaji & meethi will take care of me. You please go. He wanted to argue with her but his ego came in between. If she does not want me to stay then I will leave. If she does not care for me, I will also not care for her.

At the venue, he saw all of his old friends waiting for him & they all were happy talking with each other. Every year this was the best part of the 31st Dec party. But today even after spending some time with his friends he was not able to enjoy. I should have atleast looked back at her when I was leaving the room. I should have controlled my anger when she asked me to leave. What will she be doing? Did she walk? Did she eat? Hmmm….I should have stayed back with her ignoring her request.

Ahem, what is this? We have been talking here & you seem to be lost. What are you thinking. He must be thinking about bhabi what say Ahem bhai? He heard Namita Bhabi , his best friend from school, Rahul's wife teasing him? Where is Gopi ben Bhai?

She is not well & is at home.

No wonder you are so lost.  He heard Namita taunting Rahul about not caring for her & he should learn from Ahem bhai. He felt very low at that point, his wife needed him & he did not even turn back to tell her bye.

He looked around & saw all the couples spending time with each other, at that point he realized, he missed her so much & just wanted to be near her. This year, he decided he will be with her to welcome the new year together. 15 mins latter & all the fun his friends made of him with his decision of going back home to his wife, he walked to the parking lot. While walking back, he found Jigar & told him that he was going back home. He knew if he stayed for another second, Jigar will be the next person to make fun of him on how he wants to spend time with his wife.

The moment he realised that his car cannot be moved because some idiot parked his car blocking his pathway. He looked around for help, but then the guard also looked helpless. He looked at his watch, it was 11:30 PM & his home is around 20 mins by drive from here.  He will be in time to wish her. With a resolve he started to walk out of the parking lot & then looking at the Guard, he could not help but wish him a happy new year. The guard had a surprised look & wished him back.

Outside the event area, he kept looking & hoping he will find one. Finally he saw a rickshaw driving by, he stopped him& gave him the address. He kept smiling at himself, if somebody saw him in the rickshaw or if he was told few months back he himself would ride by a rickshaw, he would have killed that person. Today all he could remember was them travelling together in the rickshaw to the school. He taunted her saying rickshaw when she suggested going by it, but today if she saw him in the rickshaw, she will be pleasantly surprised. Her happiness on her face that day was something. He was pulled out of his thoughts by the rickshaw driver who was asking him for the directions.

Jai ShreeKrishna Bhai, You have come so early. Maaji said, all of you will come only after 1PM.  Looking at his irritation, meethi kept quite. Why did you take such a longtime in opening the door. Bhai, I was taking water back to your room & be with Gopi Bhabhi till all of you return. Where is Mom? Nani Bhabi is with Baa & resting there. Heaving a sigh, he walked, Meethi tum mujhe who pani dedo. Aur todi der aaram karo. When the rest of them come, just open the door for them. Do not worry about Gopi, Im there with her. Woh meethi, is Gopi sleeping? Sometime back she was sleeping Ahem Bhai. Tik hai aur Naye Saal ka mubarak Ho.

With dejection that Gopi was sleeping he entered their room & was pleasantly surprised to see her looking at her cell longingly. With the cracker sounds coming from outside, she looked out of the window. With an idea in mind, he moved forward towards her. Looking at him, she was pleasantly surprised.& kept looking at her cell & him.

Gopi I have some work, lets go. Where Ahemji? Why are you asking me so many questions? Just come. As he was helping her on the wheel chair, he saw  her eyes which had lots of questions. Ignoring her look, he continued to support her to settle down on the wheelchair. On the way out of their room, stopping her, he searched for a shawl in the cupboard & found one. Ensuring she was warm in the Shawl, he pushed her towards the destination. Ahemji where are we going? Did I not tell you not to ask any questions. Wait for sometime, you will know.

As he leaned opposite to her resting against the back of the verandah wall of the other balcony facing the Garden, he looked as her face gleamed in the night as she watched the fireworks in the sky. " Happy New Year Gopi". The moment she said " Happy New Year Ahemji" in her sweet voice & shy smile, he felt he was at home. 😉

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy New year !!! Hope you like the OS 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It was so so cute. Ahem and auto? It was hilarious! Happy new year!!
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful os navya...it was a great newyears gift...ahem and gopi watching fireworks together ...wow...
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aw cute OS! Happy new year!
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the os navyab , adored the rickshaw part the man has lost his ego but then as u clearly illustrated there's no place for egos when a mans inlove. I wanna see ahem exactly like this in sns I don't think we have to wait too long he is almost there. Really enjoyed ur os , great job
kitty.pooni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww that was lovely

😊

Happy new year
Aish3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved it! Beautiful moment! 
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A very cute moment between Gopi and Ahem!!

Your Ahem was very believable!!
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really sweet...loved it!! happy new year to you also!! 
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
navya... lovely OS for the new year...

- never read ahemji's character so subtle and realistic in an OS ...
-loved the way he made up his mind to stay back...
-but koki sent him... and when gopi asked him to go...he was a bit sad and angry... i loved his thought process here so well depicted... feeling sad that she asked him to go... loved it...
- missed her and came back...
- the way he showed her the fireworks and said Happy New Year in simple words is awesome
-thanks for the new year gift