Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxS.Dxx thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i knoo ..never wanted to peirce my tongue when i was thirteen..but girls in my sckewl did wen i was thirteen
sowmyaa thumbnail
Topic opened and bumped to front page by member's request! 😊
MNMS thumbnail
[quote=Aparna di]So this is what i was like and are most teanagers like :rebelious, have strong, rigid views, love having fun, are impatient, and hot blooded!!

As an adult you tone down in many ways. Although i can assure you i have more fun than i used to as a tean as i had too many restrictions then! 😉
[/quote]

So.. Do you think teens are like that 😛 😈...REALLY??!!😈

Those good old days of pesky teen gang😔 sigh!!

PS: Be careful, there are still a lot of pesky teens here 😉 😛 😈
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNMS

PS: Be careful, there are still a lot of pesky teens here 😉 😛 😈

Shh MNMS.. Don't blow our cover..  
These oldies are upto no good 😳😳 ..

mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: egghatcher

hmmmm another precocious teen😉

😳
MNMS thumbnail
I didn't know that 30's were included in teens😕...

😉 right qt di😆
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNMS

I didn't know that 30's were included in teens😕...

😉 right qt di😆

Teen !! who !! where??

I don't think Merimaid ji and MNMS ji come to this category of mine.

Haah!! I understand you are missing your teenage!!

MNMS thumbnail
yes myth... im missing teenage.. in your dreams 😆 becoz im the only teen left at DM 😉 😆
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

Teenage is the "imbetween age"

teens are too old to act childish

yet they are too young to be considered adults.

Teens are often stereotyped as being rebellious and "bad". Some are, Some are not.

Why do you think teens are stereotyped? What is the general description that comes to mind when one thinks of teens? Why is there this constant battle between Teens and old(er) people? is it justified?

teens...what is your description of a teen. do you fit those characteristics? have you been treated differently because you are a teen?

adults...what do you think of teens? what were you like as a teen? as an adult and as being a teen once (loong long ago😉) why do you think society..mainly adults...view teens they way they are viewed? o you agree/disagree?

these are some general questions to get everyone thinking...you can talk about more than what i have included and you dont have to talk about everything i mentioned either

i would like to dedicate this thread to my dearest sweetest old(er)😉 friend aparna di😉 and to all my fellow pesky teens out there

Well I think the pblm here is the understanding level…the teens and the older people are different from each other b'coz they have different priorities and different way of looking at things..

as the teenagers don't have much responsibility..except for ofcourse their school/college work..they are more carefree.. they do what they feel is right… in their own way…

while adults on the other hand (here I mean 30-40 and above) have much more responsibilities to look after to (jobs, family, kids, their and much more stuff) so they obviously are not carefree, also they are more mature b'coz they have learned from their past experiences and know what is right n whats wrong…

while teens are not like that…they are still learning and developing….they want to experience things themselves and learn… they do not like it when older ppl advise them..coz they r not sure…they want to try it out themselves to find out…they think they are grown up enough to handle themselves.. which is obviously termed as immature by the oldies…so the clashes..  

but these clashes can be very much avoided…all the older ppl need to understand is that the teenagers are still growing and learning.. they may not always be wrong..but its jus their point of view or their way of thinking….. what the oldies can do is advise them… teach them whats right and whats not…but do not discourage them…

btw...apart from teens n oldies...where do the people aged 20-30 belong to??? they r not teeangers.. and neither old...so they are called  _ _ _ _ _😕